just a reminder to those that voted Repub this past election

Do you and all who vote Democrat consider this when you vote?
ummm..... I don't vote for either of the two corrupt parties but you knew that already.
yea right,thats why we only see you bad mouthing one of them....and defending the other one.....and if you think im lying show me any one of your threads where you are bad mouthing those corrupt Democrats....will someone quote this so dottie can see this....i want an answer....

ummm..... I don't vote for either of the two corrupt parties but you knew that already.
Ummm......I don't read minds and we have a secret ballot so I would not know that based on the content of the majority of your post I have no reason to believe you vote anything other than Democrat perhaps you do but nothing you post here indicates that.

Ummm......I don't read minds and we have a secret ballot so I would not know that based on the content of the majority of your post I have no reason to believe you vote anything other than Democrat perhaps you do but nothing you post here indicates that.
aint that the truth....

That means killing yourself would be a 1000 times greater public service.
Why would I want to be of service to a public that has never been of service to me, and which I believe is one of the greatest evils in human history?
I see. So, in your world you built everything, huh? Are you trying to out-Al Gore Al Gore?!?!

I see. So, in your world you built everything, huh?

Everything, No. Everything of value, I have either built myself or PAID FOR other people to do for me. See, that's where you folks miss my point.

I have no problem doing things for other people, SO LONG AS I AM ADEQUATELY COMPENSATED. That's why I'm so furious at the company I work for right now, regarding how myself and other employees have been treated during the Blizzard the last few days. To the point where I've already suggested actions to my Union brothers and sisters that we need to carry out to correct some of these things.

Forum List

Back