Just 16 unarmed black men killed by Police in 2016, 36 in 2015...justifies Knee-Gate?

Blacks aren't protesting FOR criminals they are protesting the injustice of the system that allows cops who indiscriminately kill unarmed people to get away with murder. The protests have caused some prosecutors to give them their day in court, but even then, all it takes is one white bigot in the system to avert justice. All it takes is one white bigot to get a hung jury in these high profile cases, And if the cop opts for a trial by judge in lieu of a jury, we get bizarre verdicts like the one handed down in the trial of Michael Brelo who killed an unarmed couple after a care chase. The same evidence that would convict a black man of murder is not good enough to convict a cop.
MBrown-ASterling, KScott, FGray, EGarner, ASmith, ---ALL CRIMINALS.
yes--they are protesting for criminals---for criminality
are these mentioned above not criminals???
Sterling, Smith and Scott had guns!!!
MBrown attacked a clerk and cop
Garner was a life long criminal with MANY arrests
What is your point? Martha Stewart is also a criminal, should she be shot and killed?
that's really a DUMBASS reply
MBrown ATTACKED the cop
Streling, KScott, and Smith had guns --and resisted/fought with the cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smith RAMMING a police car!!!
Sterling FIGHTING with the police
they told SCott MANY MANY times to '''DROP THE GUN'''--did he ? NO
Then make the point that the victims were posing a direct threat to the safety of the police officers so the shootings were justified as they were in self defense. Don't just say they were criminals and people are protesting the killing of criminals... THAT is a dumbass statement
MBrown
1. had committed a felony before--this shows he's capable of doing very bad things [ not high school prank stuff, but criminal stuff ]
2. most thieves hide their face and/or want to get in and out in a hurry
...A. MBrown doesn't care if people see him stealing
...B. he's taking all the time in the world--not hurrying at all
....aa--this shows there is something wrong with him.....he's not rational/not thinking normal/not acting normal-rational---he will do ANYTHING he wants.....ANY criminal/bad thing--he's acting ''crazy'''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. he ATTACKS the clerk--because the clerk didn't want him to steal...he will do ANYTHING he wants
4.he and his friend are walking down the middle of the street--he doesn't care because he'll do ANYTHING he wants-this shows disregard for safety/the law/etc
5. the cop tells them to get off the road---they don't because he'll do ANYTHING he wants
MBrown:
committed a felony before
steals
ATTACKS clerk
walks down middle of street
refuses to obey lawful police command
now----after all this--when the cop says Brown attacked him AND the DNA backs up the cop--you are saying Brown didn't ATTACK the cop????????
No, i'm not saying Brown didn't attack the cop. I'm actually not saying anything about these specific cases... you obviously haven't been listening to what i've been saying

blacks killing blacks over who gets to sell drugs to Suburban and Rural whites...

Them damn whites, this is their fault too.
Do blacks take blame for anything they do, or just always blame the man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most blacks don't engage in criminal activity...why do you want those innocent blacks to take the blame for what a few criminals among them do. Let's put the blame where it belongs. Criminals of both races are responsible. White and Hispanics growers, transporters and distributors are just as much a part of the drug pipeline as black drug dealers.
I see many blacks protesting FOR criminals
in these lootings you don't see 3, or 5, or 10 blacks, but DOZENS
the black hierarchy protests FOR criminals
when a white CRIMINAL gets killed, you don't see the whites getting out of control--I feel better when a CRIMINAL is DEAD--then he can't rob me or my family

Blacks aren't protesting FOR criminals they are protesting the injustice of the system that allows cops who indiscriminately kill unarmed people to get away with murder. The protests have caused some prosecutors to give them their day in court, but even then, all it takes is one white bigot in the system to avert justice. All it takes is one white bigot to get a hung jury in these high profile cases, And if the cop opts for a trial by judge in lieu of a jury, we get bizarre verdicts like the one handed down in the trial of Michael Brelo who killed an unarmed couple after a care chase. The same evidence that would convict a black man of murder is not good enough to convict a cop.
Garner was a life long criminal with MANY arrests--they tried to subdue him--not murder him
stop with the stupid crap

cops don't have the right to self defense???
Those you call criminals were heroes, dads, brothers and breadwinners to someone else.
That "criminal" tag is the key in dehumanizing black victims murdered by cops. It is rarely used to describe Whites shot by cops.
If a Black man is killed by a cop, things as trivial as marijuana possession or parking tickets are used to show his criminality and thus become aids to justify his death.

Most blacks don't engage in criminal activity...why do you want those innocent blacks to take the blame for what a few criminals among them do. Let's put the blame where it belongs. Criminals of both races are responsible. White and Hispanics growers, transporters and distributors are just as much a part of the drug pipeline as black drug dealers.
when a white CRIMINAL gets killed, you don't see the whites getting out of control--I feel better when a CRIMINAL is DEAD--then he can't rob me or my family

Garner was a life long criminal with MANY arrests--they tried to subdue him--not murder him

Those you call criminals were heroes, dads, brothers and breadwinners to someone else.
That "criminal" tag is the key in dehumanizing black victims murdered by cops. It is rarely used to describe Whites shot by cops.
If a Black man is killed by a cop, things as trivial as marijuana possession or parking tickets are used to show his criminality and thus become aids to justify his death.
wrong!
whites would react the same way if it was a yellow, red, white, blue, green etc man
race has NOTHING to do with the shootings
if you can prove otherwise--I will protest with you

What is your point? Martha Stewart is also a criminal, should she be shot and killed?
MBrown ATTACKED the cop
Streling, KScott, and Smith had guns --and resisted/fought with the cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smith RAMMING a police car!!!
Then make the point that the victims were posing a direct threat to the safety of the police officers so the shootings were justified as they were in self defense. Don't just say they were criminals and people are protesting the killing of criminals... THAT is a dumbass statement
MBrown
1. had committed a felony before--this shows he's capable of doing very bad things [ not high school prank stuff, but criminal stuff ]
....aa--this shows there is something wrong with him.....he's not rational/not thinking normal/not acting normal-rational---he will do ANYTHING he wants.....ANY criminal/bad thing--he's acting ''crazy'''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. he ATTACKS the clerk--because the clerk didn't want him to steal...he will do ANYTHING he wants
4.he and his friend are walking down the middle of the street--he doesn't care because he'll do ANYTHING he wants-this shows disregard for safety/the law/etc
5. the cop tells them to get off the road---they don't because he'll do ANYTHING he wants
MBrown:
steals
ATTACKS clerk
now----after all this--when the cop says Brown attacked him AND the DNA backs up the cop--you are saying Brown didn't ATTACK the cop????????
No, i'm not saying Brown didn't attack the cop. I'm actually not saying anything about these specific cases... you obviously haven't been listening to what i've been saying
then what's the problem..a cop can't defend himself?
the protested for Mbrown, KScott, and ASterling

but the courts have ruled these were justified
murder?? indiscriminate ?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
please give me your facts to prove these were murders--because the courts--that have much more evidence than you--have ruled otherwise
in fact, you have NO evidence--DO YOU??!!!
if you can't, you're just blurting out crap
99.999% of these are DANGEROUS criminals
maybe Castile was a bad shoot--but even that was not indiscriminate, murder ..
you're way out of it....not even close to murder

12 year old Tamir Rice was no dangerous criminal. A handcuffed Freddie Grey was no dangerous criminal. Eric Garner struggling to get his breath while being choked to was no dangerous criminal. Philando Castile was no dangerous criminal but he was murdered in front of his baby girl and her mother during a traffic stop. Walter Scott was no dangerous criminal while being shot in the back as he ran away. A drug influenced Terrence Crutcher was no dangerous criminal as he tried to put his hands on his car only to be tasered and gunned down simultaneously. The only dangerous criminals in each of those cases were the killer cops who decided to become judge jury and executioner.
But here is where the entire system goes awry. Even when prosecutors armed with loads of evidence bring these killer cops to trial. The weak link is the jury selection process or judges who are sympathetic to police unions. Evidence means nothing..the verdict of a judge or a single juror hold out can set a killer cop free despite the overwhelming evidence of murder...and they do with alarming regularity. In many case court justices corrupted by racial hatred and political expediency have ruled some of the murders as justified, but just as many outcomes go beyond court rulings and are decided by bigots who have no interest in justice for all.
but they weren't trying to kill Garner
what about the protests for Smith, Brown, and Scott??
AND--the others weren't shot/killed because of their skin color.....were they?
Tamir was waving what people thought was a real gun--that's not the cop's fault--but the parents'
they didn't shoot Tamir because he was black
You don't know that the cop using a choke hold was trying to kill Garner or not. But he is dead and few if any white people care one way or the other.
Tamir Rice might have been spared if the department had known this before hiring him:

"In the aftermath of the shooting, it was revealed that Loehmann, in his previous job as a police officer in the Cleveland suburb of Independence, had been deemed an emotionally unstable recruit and unfit for duty.[20] Loehmann did not disclose this fact on his application to join the Cleveland police,[21] and Cleveland police never reviewed his previous personnel file before hiring him.[20] In 2017, following an investigation, Loehmann was fired for withholding this information on his application.[21]"
here -I'll sum it up for you for all these cases
the cops were found not guilty
for the ASmith case, Obama's DOJ refused to prosecute a civil rights trial because of lack of evidence
a civil rights trial is easier to prosecute than a murder trial
you people know a lot less of the facts and evidence than the courts
you people are protesting on ZERO facts--ZERO evidence
but we do have the facts and evidence that these blacks are dangerous/crazy/etc criminals

!!! you are protesting ONLY on what you BELIEVE/THINK --not on facts or evidence !!!

Last edited:

ASterling case
police are called for someone WAVING a gun--[ the police just didn't go out and pick a black man ]

1. someone waving a gun--police get there --do they start shooting?
NO
--they give verbal commands to put his hands on a car--Sterling did NOT COMPLY

''The videos show the officers as they arrived on scene and engaged with Sterling. The videos show that the officers directed Sterling to put his hands on the hood of a car. When Sterling did not comply,''

so Sterling is ESCALATING the problem--do they shoot now?
NO

2. they use a taser and this doesn't work--Sterling ESCALATES the problem --more!!! do they shoot now???!!??
NO

3.they tackle Sterling, trying to subdue him WITHOUT shooting him

finally, with Sterling continuing to resist, they see a gun--THEN they shoot!!
they shot a CRIMINAL resisting--and then resisting more --who had a gun, not because he was black

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...7292ac00e.html

considering how many times the cops deal with violent blacks--they are doing a fantastic job of NOT shooting
there are over 20 MILLION calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops
there are about 950 deaths by police shooting--most are justifiable
these protests are protests for LIES

MBrown ATTACKED the cop
MBrown
MBrown:
steals
ATTACKS clerk
then what's the problem..a cop can't defend himself?
the protested for Mbrown, KScott, and ASterling
Of course a cop can defend themselves. Nobody is saying otherwise. The issues are ingrained much deeper in the culture that has evolved over the years. It’s much bigger than a handful of incidents

wrong!
whites would react the same way if it was a yellow, red, white, blue, green etc man
race has NOTHING to do with the shootings
if you can prove otherwise--I will protest with you
Your error is thinking "whites " are monolothic in their racial views. I beg to differ. There are millions of Whites who are socially liberal but fiscally conservative . That doesn't mean that there isn't some bigots among them due to social conditioning that affects us all...black and white alike.; but, RW white males are involved in a cold war on blacks, liberals, other minorities and upwardly mobile white women. These hegemonic zealots are the infamous collective known colloquially as the angry White male.

RW white males react differently to violence when people of color are the perps than they do when White males commit similar acts.
The so- called liberal media is also less provocative when reporting on atrocities commited by Whites.

For instance, Stephen Paddock , the mass killer identified in the latest senseless massacre in Las Vegas, was a white male. There have been no dehumanizing remarks about him. He hasn't been declared a thug
In the RW court of public opinion. Even news about his bank robbing father has been rather subdued.. There yas been no lay analyses
delving into events in his background that might have contributed to his rampage. No...that type of speculation is reserved for those horrible minorities..

For those of you who think that way, here is a bit of advice. When you're out and about I'd borrow most of that fear you have of the black guys hanging on the street corner and transfer it to the white guy wearing the trench coat meant to conceal strange bulges on his person. Mass killers are mostly White males who look like you...be afraid....VERY AFRAID.

here -I'll sum it up for you for all these cases
the cops were found not guilty

That's the damn issue. Prosecutor s don't usually go to trial unless there is sufficient enough evidence to have some chance of a conviction. The prosecutor is my eyes and ears in the court...and he or she is privy to all aspects of the trial. So your stupid ranting about the court knowing more than I do fails flat. Again...one more time...dummy...the prosecutor is my eyes and ears in those cases. And the only reason those killer cops walk free is because of jurors or judges with a RW white male mindset who set them free.
The evidence be damned.

,No matter how.much evidence is at hand, All it takes is one white bigot in the system to avert justice. All it takes is one white bigot to get a hung jury in these high profile cases, And if the cop opts for a trial by judge in lieu of a jury, we get cop friendly judges who come up withl bizarre verdicts like the one handed down in the trial of Michael Brelo who killed an unarmed couple after a care chase. or the cop who killed an alleged drug dealer after a car chase, planted a gun on the body and was still set free by a judge. The same evidence that would convict a black man of murder is not good enough to convict a cop

KScott shooting
ASterling case
I'm not going to engage you in a case you cherry picked. This issue is much to important to allow you to do that...

transcripts of the Scott shooting
please count how many times they told him to DROP THE GUN
Scott's wife knows Scott is doing something wrong !!!
another example of the cops doing their best NOT to shoot!!!
big protest for Brown, Sterling and Scott !! --the dangerous criminals
gee, should they wait for someone to shoot at them???!!!???

The following is a transcript of the video obtained by NBC News:

Rakeyia Scott: Don't shoot him. Don't shoot him. He has no weapon. He has no weapon. Don't shoot him. He didn’t do anything.

Officer in background: Drop the f---ing gun.

Officer: Drop the gun, drop the gun.

Rakeyia Scott: He doesn't have a gun. He has a TBI [traumatic brain injury]. He's not going to do anything to you guys. He just took his medicine.

Officer: Drop the gun. Let me get a f---ing (inaudible) over here.

Rakeyia Scott: Keith, don't let them break the windows. Come on out the car.

Officer: Drop the gun.

Rakeyia Scott: Keith don't do it. (Loud click heard).

Officer: Drop the gun.

Rakeyia Scott: Keith get out the car. Keith, don't you do it, don't you do it. Keith, Keith, Keith, don’t you do it.

(Four gunshots are heard.)

Rakeyia Scott: Keith, don't you do it.

Did you shoot him? Did you shoot him? Did you shoot him?

He better not be f---ing dead. He better not be f---ing dead, I know that f---ing much. I know that much he better not be dead.

I'm not going to come near you, I'm going to record though. I'm not coming near you, I'm going to record though. He better be alive cause, he better be alive, how about that.

(On the phone with 911.)

Rakeyia Scott: Yes, we're over here at 9453 Lexington Court. These are the police officers who shot my husband, and he better live. He better live cause he didn’t do nothing to them.

Officer: Is everybody good, are you good?

Rakeyia Scott: Ain't nobody touch anybody, so they all good.

I know he better live. I know he better live. How about that I'm not coming to you guys, but he better live.

He better live, you hear this and you see this, right? He better live. He better live.

I swear he better live. Yup he better live, he better f---ing live. He better live. Where is ... he better f---ing live and I can't believe. I ain't going nowhere. I'm in the same damn spot, the f--k.

MBrown ATTACKED the cop
they are protesting the killing of criminals:
MBrown
ASterling
FGray
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
ALL criminals..everyone a criminal ....some with looooooong arrests records

MBrown ATTACKED the cop
MBrown
ASterling
FGray
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
Really? you think those are the only cases they are protesting about? You must not be listening. They are standing up for a larger issue.

MBrown ATTACKED the cop
MBrown
ASterling
FGray
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
You blood thirsty bastard...having a long criminal record of non violent crimes doesn't make someone dangerous. And since when did simply having a criminal record warrant a death sentence? The cop who murders anyone including unarmed people with criminal records are no better than the criminals they kill. And a cops word that someone was reaching for the cops gun or the suspects was shot because he reached for his waistband are probably lies to CYA in most cases. Frequently these killer cops turn off their body cams when they are in a killing mood. Then all we have is their word...SHEESSSHHHH.

Martha Stewart didn't resist arrest. Remember these top ten points?
I'm going to continue putting this list up EVERY time someone defends resistance to a cop doing what they are paid to do... keep the peace!
10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police
1. Be polite and respectful when stopped by the police. Keep your mouth closed.
2. Remember that your goal is to get home safely. If you feel that your rights have been violated, you and your parents have the right to file a formal complaint with your local police jurisdiction.
3. Don’t, under any circumstance, get into an argument with the police.
4. Always remember that anything you say or do can be used against you in court.
5. Keep your hands in plain sight and make sure the police can see your hands at all times.
6. Avoid physical contact with the police. No sudden movements, and keep hands out of your pockets.
7. Do not run, even if you are afraid of the police.
8. Even if you believe that you are innocent, do not resist arrest.
9. Don’t make any statements about the incident until you are able to meet with a lawyer or public defender.
10. Stay calm and remain in control. Watch your words, body language and emotions.
10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police | Talk Back | PBS

I absolutely GUARANTEE if you have NOT done anything criminally but you are stopped by the police if you keep the above 10 rules YOU will live!

Last edited:
MBrown ATTACKED the cop
MBrown
ASterling
FGray
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
You blood thirsty bastard...having a long criminal record of non violent crimes doesn't make someone dangerous. And since when did simply having a criminal record warrant a death sentence? The cop who murders anyone including unarmed people with criminal records are no better than the criminals they kill. And a cops word that someone was reaching for the cops gun or the suspects was shot because he reached for his waistband are probably lies to CYA in most cases. Frequently these killer cops turn off their body cams when they are in a killing mood. Then all we have is their word...SHEESSSHHHH.
the problem here is--if you look at what we actually SEE ON VIDEO of what MBrown is doing, and we see the loooong arrest records of these criminals doing bad things over and over and over, AND EGarner THIRTY times [ one for assault ] you would have be be racist/an idiot/blind/etc to believe these criminals over a cop
..sure cops lie/etc...so who do you believe??? the video/.physical/audio/etc evidence tells you
AND if there is lack of evidence, you definitely can't say for SURE the cop is wrong

MBrown ATTACKED the cop
MBrown
ASterling
FGray
KScott
ASmith
EGarner

Again ignorance of these 10 basic rules is what kills anyone who doesn't follow them.
10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police
1. Be polite and respectful when stopped by the police. Keep your mouth closed.
2. Remember that your goal is to get home safely. If you feel that your rights have been violated, you and your parents have the right to file a formal complaint with your local police jurisdiction.
3. Don’t, under any circumstance, get into an argument with the police.
4. Always remember that anything you say or do can be used against you in court.
5. Keep your hands in plain sight and make sure the police can see your hands at all times.
6. Avoid physical contact with the police. No sudden movements, and keep hands out of your pockets.
7. Do not run, even if you are afraid of the police.
8. Even if you believe that you are innocent, do not resist arrest.
9. Don’t make any statements about the incident until you are able to meet with a lawyer or public defender.
10. Stay calm and remain in control. Watch your words, body language and emotions.
10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police | Talk Back | PBS

MBrown ATTACKED the cop
MBrown
ASterling
FGray
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
Really? you think those are the only cases they are protesting about? You must not be listening. They are standing up for a larger issue.
they WERE"NT protesting for MBrown??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what ????!!!!!!!!
KScott
Keith Scott killing: Protesters upset over lack of charges - CNN

they even protested when the video came out of Brown STEALING!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how dare you show Brown stealing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what kind of thinking is that???????? huh......protesting for showing Brown stealing

Those "opponents " have always been there,,,so what's new?
Nothing new. There has always been dumbass extremists on both sides that inflame division and make stupid statements. Thats my point, these wingnuts don't represent the masses. Anybody that marches and chants for pigs to fry like bacon or death to cops is not helping things. Just like those who march while chanting "Blood and Soil" don't represent the ideology of the right. They are all just attention seeking degenerates.

I'm not sure to what you attribute the progress Blacks have made over the last several decades but it was not obsequious behavior.
The public protest has worked. Protesting before the unblinking eye of the TV camera has unveiled before world wide the dirty laundry of racism that our politicians don't want the world to see.
Im fine with protest, unified voices are what institute change in this country. Just not unified voices chanting for cops to die. That is a set back for the cause.
I'll explain this as again and again..as long as I have to. If a cop commits murder he or she deserves to die just like anyone else in jurisdictions having capital punishment. But, all too often, when cops murder someone, the term is redefined. When BLM reminds us that killer cops ought to be fried like bacon you ought to join them in validating that perspective. Instead, people like you become apologist for killers. You do and say anything to keep the blame from falling where it belongs: on the cop who kills , usually with trumped up justification.
I'm all for better accountability and better police training and harsh punishment for those who abuse their power. 100% all in for those efforts. Walking down the street and chanting for cops to "fry like bacon" does not help any of those causes. You don't get to jump into everybody's ear and explain who exactly you are talking about when you stage a protest. You send an unreasonable message that demeans your core values and gives fuel for your opponents to exploit. I have no idea why you stand up for idiotic actions like that and you have no right to call me an apologist for killers. You and I both know that is cheap hypocritical bullshit. You can't call out the "Right" for distorting the message of the protestors and then distort my position in the next breath.

If there is any "education" needed it can be accomplished by handing out these 10 simple rules!
10rulesforcops.png

These people that were killed broke the law immediately by resisting arrest. They would be alive today if they followed these 10 simple common sense rules.
10rulesforcops.png

Forum List

Back