Best thing for Aryans

Cossack1483

Apr 20, 2017
The kneeling negro is a gift from Yahweh. Not only will the Negro Felons League dissolve by month's end ; the kneeling groid has widened the vast schism between first and turd world. Balkanization has not only become a rational answer but self segregation has become a National Imperative. 14 WORDS. Thanks jigs !!!!!

• Banned
Yup , your "Dieversity" is a big joke. Looks like the **** got ya both LOL

Social engineering and pushing your colored on us has been a tragic failure. Christian America needs to be apologized to for having to endure the mud races. What do Whites need them for?

The current racial debackle really proves the utility of the muds

(((censored))) shalom !!!!

Last edited:
I would rather slam my dick in a sliding glass door than have someone like you as a neighbor.

Social engineering and pushing your colored on us has been a tragic failure. Christian America needs to be apologized to for having to endure the mud races. What do Whites need them for?

If you want to pick your society based on skin color or other trivial nonsense, that is up to you. You are welcome to claim superiority.

But I have known too many ignorant, lazy, worthless people with white skin to buy into that bullshit. In fact, most of the hardcore white supremicists I have known were lazy, ignorant and looking for someone to blame. It would almost be worth the hassle of segregating, just to see those losers look for someone else to blame.

If you want to pick your society based on skin color or other trivial nonsense, that is up to you. You are welcome to claim superiority.

But I have known too many ignorant, lazy, worthless people with white skin to buy into that bullshit. In fact, most of the hardcore white supremicists I have known were lazy, ignorant and looking for someone to blame. It would almost be worth the hassle of segregating, just to see those losers look for someone else to blame.

Well, the lower classes actually have to compete with minorities, so it's no wonder why more of them are racist.
However, that doesn't mean there aren't higher end racists, there are.

I agree. We are welcome to chose our environs. But are we able to? Seems things are muddy everywhere. Why is that? LOL. Ahem , we have both good and bad in White Nation Communities. I have noticed cleaner environs , lower violent crime and more respect for Ladies. So , how about Apelanta?

I agree. We are welcome to chose our environs. But are we able to? Seems things are muddy everywhere. Why is that? LOL. Ahem , we have both good and bad in White Nation Communities. I have noticed cleaner environs , lower violent crime and more respect for Ladies. So , how about Apelanta?

Atlanta? I like it. After the remains of Hurricane Irma moved through and knocked out power, downed trees ect, I saw people of every color and ethnicity out helping their neighbors. One group of black teenagers was in our neighborhood trying to use their car to pull a tree out of the road. Not enough power to do it, but they were trying.

Atlanta? I like it. After the remains of Hurricane Irma moved through and knocked out power, downed trees ect, I saw people of every color and ethnicity out helping their neighbors. One group of black teenagers was in our neighborhood trying to use their car to pull a tree out of the road. Not enough power to do it, but they were trying.

Good. I'm glad you concurr with "dieversity".

Don't a lot of "Cossacks" hate Western Europe?

I am not in favor of forced diversity. I see plenty of examples of diversity making the world a better place.

But then, I focus on what is good, instead of trying to preach hate and focusing on the worst.

Don't a lot of "Cossacks" hate Western Europe?

No not hate. I do , however , question their racial and Christian loyalty. We are basically Belo Russ and Polish. Some Croat and Slovak. True Caspian Caucasoids. WPWW

Forum List

Back