Just 16 unarmed black men killed by Police in 2016, 36 in 2015...justifies Knee-Gate?

Most blacks don't engage in criminal activity...why do you want those innocent blacks to take the blame for what a few criminals among them do. Let's put the blame where it belongs. Criminals of both races are responsible. White and Hispanics growers, transporters and distributors are just as much a part of the drug pipeline as black drug dealers.
I see many blacks protesting FOR criminals
in these lootings you don't see 3, or 5, or 10 blacks, but DOZENS
the black hierarchy protests FOR criminals
when a white CRIMINAL gets killed, you don't see the whites getting out of control--I feel better when a CRIMINAL is DEAD--then he can't rob me or my family

Blacks aren't protesting FOR criminals they are protesting the injustice of the system that allows cops who indiscriminately kill unarmed people to get away with murder. The protests have caused some prosecutors to give them their day in court, but even then, all it takes is one white bigot in the system to avert justice. All it takes is one white bigot to get a hung jury in these high profile cases, And if the cop opts for a trial by judge in lieu of a jury, we get bizarre verdicts like the one handed down in the trial of Michael Brelo who killed an unarmed couple after a care chase. The same evidence that would convict a black man of murder is not good enough to convict a cop.
MBrown-ASterling, KScott, FGray, EGarner, ASmith, ---ALL CRIMINALS.
yes--they are protesting for criminals---for criminality
are these mentioned above not criminals???
Sterling, Smith and Scott had guns!!!
MBrown attacked a clerk and cop
Garner was a life long criminal with MANY arrests--they tried to subdue him--not murder him
stop with the stupid crap

cops don't have the right to self defense???
Those you call criminals were heroes, dads, brothers and breadwinners to someone else.
That "criminal" tag is the key in dehumanizing black victims murdered by cops. It is rarely used to describe Whites shot by cops.
If a Black man is killed by a cop, things as trivial as marijuana possession or parking tickets are used to show his criminality and thus become aids to justify his death.

These people that were killed broke the law immediately by resisting arrest. They would be alive today if they followed these 10 simple common sense rules.
View attachment 152963
the other thing is these people like in the video, Mike Brown, Alton Sterling, etc are not thinking rational like normal law-abiding people....they are thinking like criminals who want to get away--who are screwed up in the head in the first place---and then their mind is even more in chaos because they got caught
--so they will do dangerous/violent/crazy things when caught

What is your point? Martha Stewart is also a criminal, should she be shot and killed?
that's really a DUMBASS reply
MBrown ATTACKED the cop
Streling, KScott, and Smith had guns --and resisted/fought with the cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smith RAMMING a police car!!!
Sterling FIGHTING with the police
they told SCott MANY MANY times to '''DROP THE GUN'''--did he ? NO
Then make the point that the victims were posing a direct threat to the safety of the police officers so the shootings were justified as they were in self defense. Don't just say they were criminals and people are protesting the killing of criminals... THAT is a dumbass statement
they are protesting the killing of criminals:
MBrown
ASterling
FGray
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
ALL criminals..everyone a criminal ....some with looooooong arrests records
And what do you think of white women Australian Justine Diamond who was killed by a black cop a few months bk in the USA ?

justine-damond.jpg

Mohammed Moor the cops name was. He was also a Muslim

mohamed-noor.jpg

But I know, for you, this will be a case of

DFXrkTIUIAExN3y.jpg

Where were all of the #BlueLivesMatter people?

Na. The #BlueLivesMatter crowd went silent on this one.

To be honest the white women shouldn't have resisted. She was probably high. We know most white people are meth heads. Look at the facts. What's her criminal record ? She looked evil.

RIP. Bless her unsuspecting Aussie heart.

Let Milo and ’em March 4 her. I have no black tears 2 shed 4 Becky because I have 2 conserve them 4 the blacks that have been n will b killed by white pigs.

Let this b a lesson. You just can’t sneak up on certain Negros in a dark alley at midnight with loud noises and fireworks going off in the background. Especially ones who come from war torn areas.

As I said the police officer is a blac man n Muslim? Yeah he’s f*cked. They’re already setting the cop up 2 get deep fried. Beta believe those Somali applications r goin straight 2 the bottom of the pile.

They released his name, pic, life story and blood type with quickness. Another L for the Somali community.

But it’ll take cops killing more whites 4 true legislative changes 2 occur.

Look at the War on Drugs.

It was okay 2 giv long sentences to blk people. But now whites r ODing at astronomical proportions, they want 2 change legislation.

But I can’t recall a time where white ppl protested against the police, even if the victim was 1 of their own.

And I’d bet anything when they got the call, they assumed sum blk guy had broken in. It’s dark. They c sum1 fumbling around the garage assuming it’s a blk guy n shoot 1st b4 assessing anything.

Last edited:
What is your point? Martha Stewart is also a criminal, should she be shot and killed?
MBrown ATTACKED the cop
Streling, KScott, and Smith had guns --and resisted/fought with the cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smith RAMMING a police car!!!
Then make the point that the victims were posing a direct threat to the safety of the police officers so the shootings were justified as they were in self defense. Don't just say they were criminals and people are protesting the killing of criminals... THAT is a dumbass statement
MBrown
ASterling
FGray
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
And what do you think of white women Australian Justine Diamond who was killed by black man a few months in the USA ?

justine-damond.jpg

Who say shot and killed by black man Mo Moor who was also

mohamed-noor.jpg

But I know, for you, this will be a case of

DFXrkTIUIAExN3y.jpg

All I say is

RIP. Bless her unsuspecting Aussie heart.

Let Milo and ’em March 4 her. I have no black tears 2 shed 4 Becky because I have 2 conserve them 4 the blacks that have been n will b killed by white pigs.

Let this b a lesson. You just can’t sneak up on certain Negros in a dark alley at midnight with loud noises and fireworks going off in the background. Especially ones who come from war torn areas.

As I said the police officer is a blac man n Muslim? Yeah he’s f*cked. They’re already setting the cop up 2 get deep fried. Beta believe those Somali applications r goin straight 2 the bottom of the pile.

They released his name, pic, life story and blood type with quickness. Another L for the Somali community.

But it’ll take cops killing more whites 4 true legislative changes 2 occur.

Look at the War on Drugs.

It was okay 2 giv long sentences to blk people. But now whites r ODing at astronomical proportions, they want 2 change legislation.

But I can’t recall a time where white ppl protested against the police, even if the victim was 1 of their own.

And I’d bet anything when they got the call, they assumed sum blk guy had broken in. It’s dark. They c sum1 fumbling around the garage assuming it’s a blk guy n shoot 1st b4 assessing anything.
this is a great example of what I just said:
--look at the history of the blacks I listed vs this white lady's history--very, very different
1. the blacks are criminals, some with long arrest records--the lady no
2. the lady is the one calling for help--the others had police called/stopped for them committing a crime/etc
3. the lady was NOT RESISTING/FIGHTING
4. the cops have shot blacks for nothing, but not in the HUGE numbers that are claimed falsely

--look at the history of the blacks I listed vs this white lady's history--very, very different
200w.webp

I rest my case.

When a white woman get's shot and killed by the Police.....all of a sudden. It's very different

You clown.

I'd have more respect for you if you just manned up and brought it n said "I don't care about that n*ggers. They're all savages. I care only about my own. Race first".

Last edited:
200w.webp

I rest my case.

When a white woman get's shot and killed by the Police.....all of a sudden. It's very different

You clown.

I'd have more respect for you if you just manned up and brought it n said "I don't care about that n*ggers. They're all savages. I care only about my own. Race first".

once again, another poster who argues with emotion/bias/racism/hate and not discussion
you do not see the difference in Alton Sterling FIGHTING with police-when Sterlling knows he has a gun!--and the white lady?
you do not see the difference?? --because I just LISTED them !!
YOU look like the clown......YOU don't want to see a difference
all you see is the RACE of the people involved
you are blinded by RACE

please prove the blacks--or white lady--were shot because of their race--and I will protest to the gates of hell with you
please prove the cops were found innocent or guilty because of the cops' race--and I will protest with you!!

MBrown ATTACKED the cop
MBrown
ASterling
FGray
KScott
ASmith
EGarner
You blood thirsty bastard...having a long criminal record of non violent crimes doesn't make someone dangerous. And since when did simply having a criminal record warrant a death sentence? The cop who murders anyone including unarmed people with criminal records are no better than the criminals they kill. And a cops word that someone was reaching for the cops gun or the suspects was shot because he reached for his waistband are probably lies to CYA in most cases. Frequently these killer cops turn off their body cams when they are in a killing mood. Then all we have is their word...SHEESSSHHHH.

Again ignorance of these 10 basic rules is what kills anyone who doesn't follow them.
10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police
1. Be polite and respectful when stopped by the police. Keep your mouth closed.
2. Remember that your goal is to get home safely. If you feel that your rights have been violated, you and your parents have the right to file a formal complaint with your local police jurisdiction.
3. Don’t, under any circumstance, get into an argument with the police.
4. Always remember that anything you say or do can be used against you in court.
5. Keep your hands in plain sight and make sure the police can see your hands at all times.
6. Avoid physical contact with the police. No sudden movements, and keep hands out of your pockets.
7. Do not run, even if you are afraid of the police.
8. Even if you believe that you are innocent, do not resist arrest.
9. Don’t make any statements about the incident until you are able to meet with a lawyer or public defender.
10. Stay calm and remain in control. Watch your words, body language and emotions.
10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police | Talk Back | PBS
And again your "10 basic rules" are bullshit. Those rules are broken probably thousands of times a day by drunks, junkies, mentally challemged people and even armed white guys;. All of your rules are usually broken with no loss of life.

Most blacks don't engage in criminal activity...why do you want those innocent blacks to take the blame for what a few criminals among them do. Let's put the blame where it belongs. Criminals of both races are responsible. White and Hispanics growers, transporters and distributors are just as much a part of the drug pipeline as black drug dealers.
when a white CRIMINAL gets killed, you don't see the whites getting out of control--I feel better when a CRIMINAL is DEAD--then he can't rob me or my family

Blacks aren't protesting FOR criminals they are protesting the injustice of the system that allows cops who indiscriminately kill unarmed people to get away with murder. The protests have caused some prosecutors to give them their day in court, but even then, all it takes is one white bigot in the system to avert justice. All it takes is one white bigot to get a hung jury in these high profile cases, And if the cop opts for a trial by judge in lieu of a jury, we get bizarre verdicts like the one handed down in the trial of Michael Brelo who killed an unarmed couple after a care chase. The same evidence that would convict a black man of murder is not good enough to convict a cop.
Garner was a life long criminal with MANY arrests

Martha Stewart didn't resist arrest. Remember these top ten points?
I'm going to continue putting this list up EVERY time someone defends resistance to a cop doing what they are paid to do... keep the peace!
2. Remember that your goal is to get home safely. If you feel that your rights have been violated, you and your parents have the right to file a formal complaint with your local police jurisdiction.
4. Always remember that anything you say or do can be used against you in court.
5. Keep your hands in plain sight and make sure the police can see your hands at all times.
6. Avoid physical contact with the police. No sudden movements, and keep hands out of your pockets.
9. Don’t make any statements about the incident until you are able to meet with a lawyer or public defender.
10. Stay calm and remain in control. Watch your words, body language and emotions.

I absolutely GUARANTEE if you have NOT done anything criminally but you are stopped by the police if you keep the above 10 rules YOU will live!
Mr. Copy and Paste is back!!! I didn't defend resisting a cop you dumb ass. I don't think resisting deserves a bullet in your back. People get drunk and resist cops every single day. They most often get a taser and a night in the drunk tank. Cops absolutely deserve the ability to defend themselves and if somebody is armed and attacking them then of course they are justified to fire back. But they need better training on how to deescalate in a non-violent way and they also need more accountability when they abuse their power.

Last edited:

I'm going to continue putting this list up EVERY time someone defends resistance to a cop doing what they are paid to do... keep the peace!

I absolutely GUARANTEE if you have NOT done anything criminally but you are stopped by the police if you keep the above 10 rules YOU will live!
You can post this bullshit list until hell freezes over and it will always represent nothing more than a testament to your abject idiocy.. Many of the people cops arrest each day are mentalky incapacitated in some way and. can't even think straight...how the fug does anyone expect them to follow 10 friggin rules they have never heard of? And there are people who are killed while in police custody who are killed while restrained. ... Yeah.. Some killer cops don't honor your guarantee for obeying those 10 basic rules..

Nothing new. There has always been dumbass extremists on both sides that inflame division and make stupid statements. Thats my point, these wingnuts don't represent the masses. Anybody that marches and chants for pigs to fry like bacon or death to cops is not helping things. Just like those who march while chanting "Blood and Soil" don't represent the ideology of the right. They are all just attention seeking degenerates.

I'm not sure to what you attribute the progress Blacks have made over the last several decades but it was not obsequious behavior.
The public protest has worked. Protesting before the unblinking eye of the TV camera has unveiled before world wide the dirty laundry of racism that our politicians don't want the world to see.
Im fine with protest, unified voices are what institute change in this country. Just not unified voices chanting for cops to die. That is a set back for the cause.
I'll explain this as again and again..as long as I have to. If a cop commits murder he or she deserves to die just like anyone else in jurisdictions having capital punishment. But, all too often, when cops murder someone, the term is redefined. When BLM reminds us that killer cops ought to be fried like bacon you ought to join them in validating that perspective. Instead, people like you become apologist for killers. You do and say anything to keep the blame from falling where it belongs: on the cop who kills , usually with trumped up justification.
I'm all for better accountability and better police training and harsh punishment for those who abuse their power. 100% all in for those efforts. Walking down the street and chanting for cops to "fry like bacon" does not help any of those causes. You don't get to jump into everybody's ear and explain who exactly you are talking about when you stage a protest. You send an unreasonable message that demeans your core values and gives fuel for your opponents to exploit. I have no idea why you stand up for idiotic actions like that and you have no right to call me an apologist for killers. You and I both know that is cheap hypocritical bullshit. You can't call out the "Right" for distorting the message of the protestors and then distort my position in the next breath.

If there is any "education" needed it can be accomplished by handing out these 10 simple rules!
View attachment 152962
You are an idiot.

Garner was a life long criminal with MANY arrests--they tried to subdue him--not murder him

Those you call criminals were heroes, dads, brothers and breadwinners to someone else.
That "criminal" tag is the key in dehumanizing black victims murdered by cops. It is rarely used to describe Whites shot by cops.
If a Black man is killed by a cop, things as trivial as marijuana possession or parking tickets are used to show his criminality and thus become aids to justify his death.

These people that were killed broke the law immediately by resisting arrest. They would be alive today if they followed these 10 simple common sense rules.
View attachment 152963
You are an idiot!

View attachment 152963
You are an idiot!

You can't guarantee a damn thing except that you will continue to infect this thread with BS.

once again, another poster who argues with emotion/bias/racism/hate and not discussion
you do not see the difference in Alton Sterling FIGHTING with police-when Sterlling knows he has a gun!--and the white lady?
you do not see the difference?? --because I just LISTED them !!
YOU look like the clown......YOU don't want to see a difference
all you see is the RACE of the people involved
you are blinded by RACE

please prove the blacks--or white lady--were shot because of their race--and I will protest to the gates of hell with you
please prove the cops were found innocent or guilty because of the cops' race--and I will protest with you!!
O please. Stop with the "I'm the logical one. I'm all about the facts"

Who are you trying to fool ?

Because it's not me.

Justine Damond was killed by the black cop in July ?

5246ab90785144a36a07d188402fe26fc87d63839516b48a9092b9514b718fc4_4004282.jpg

They didn't dig up her past history like they do with black victims ?

This woman (Justine Damond) living a privileged life was utterly clueless to the question whether it might be wise to rush up to a police car out of a dark alley and slap the car to get attention when the police themselves are slowly cruising into that dark alley wondering when and how they will happen upon the violent crime they have been informed is in progress there.

In other words, she (Justine Damond) calls the Police, tells them there is a violent criminal in a dark alley, but presumes without thinking that she is within the bounds of reason to startle the cops, as if they are her personal servants.

That, is the quintessence of white privilege.

Last edited:

Mr. Copy and Paste is back!!! I didn't defend resisting a cop you dumb ass. I don't think resisting deserves a bullet in your back. People get drunk and resist cops every single day. They most often get a taser and a night in the drunk tank. Cops absolutely deserve the ability to defend themselves and if somebody is armed and attacking them then of course they are justified to fire back. But they need better training on how to deescalate in a non-violent way and they also need more accountability when they abuse their power.
Most cops handle rowdy or mentally challenged people quite well. Its just tlhat they silently tolerate the few psychopaths in their ranks and become indirectly complicit when the bastard kills a defenseless human being. But thats ok...there are usually no consequences.

Meanwhile

A white man can do this to cops and not be shot

All of sudden they remember there tasers with white men. Had this been a black man we know how this would have ended.

White ppl can parade around with guns and not be shot, tased or in any way abused by officers. Even when whites threaten those officers.

White people can verbally taunt and abuse those officers outside a school. Even when they bring that weapon to a parkbetween the White House and Capitol building, and proceed to issue political threats, nothing happens to them

A white man can point his weapon at officers, refuse to drop that weapon when told to do so, and even demand that the officers “drop their f*cking guns,” as happened last year in New Orleans and still be alive..

A white man can shoot at cops with a BB gun and not be violently beaten or killed for his actions, as happened in the USA last year. Or that white guys can shoot up a Walmart in Idaho and be taken into custody without injury.

Or point a gun at cops in Pennsylvania and not be killed or injured. Or point a gun at firefighters in Phoenixand not get shot when the cops arrive.

A white woman can shoot up a neighborhood and lead cops on a car chase during which she also shoots at them, as happened last year in the USA, and still live to tell the story.

But all you see is

4f8ddf9763d6474a4b22dd756bcfab68.jpg

Last edited:
Meanwhile

White ppl can parade around with guns and not be shot, tased or in any way abused by officers. Even when whites threaten those officers.

White people can verbally taunt and abuse those officers outside a school. Even when they bring that weapon to a parkbetween the White House and Capitol building, and proceed to issue political threats, nothing happens to them

A white man can point his weapon at officers, refuse to drop that weapon when told to do so, and even demand that the officers “drop their f*cking guns,” as happened last year in New Orleans and still be alive..

A white man can shoot at cops with a BB gun and not be violently beaten or killed for his actions, as happened in the USA last year. Or that white guys can shoot up a Walmart in Idaho and be taken into custody without injury.

Or point a gun at cops in Pennsylvania and not be killed or injured. Or point a gun at firefighters in Phoenixand not get shot when the cops arrive.

A white woman can shoot up a neighborhood and lead cops on a car chase during which she also shoots at them, as happened last year in the USA, and still live to tell the story.

But all you see is

If you can show me a black man who could do this and still be alive I’d love to see it.
your argument is wrong
white people usually carry guns-they are not waving them around
hahahhahahahah---wrong
here is a video of a white man doing exactly as the police say, spread out on ground--NOT a threat--and still beat

white lady shot by police while holding a baby doing NOTHING wrong
Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia

Most cops handle rowdy or mentally challenged people quite well. Its just tlhat they silently tolerate the few psychopaths in their ranks and become indirectly complicit when the bastard kills a defenseless human being. But thats ok...there are usually no consequences.
there--you just said it--''a few''--it's not a bunch of cops doing it is it??
and as stated before--most of those shot were threats--as ruled by civil, American, proper, law-abiding, etc courts

You can't guarantee a damn thing except that you will continue to infect this thread with BS.
so you can't prove they were shot because of their skin color
you can't prove they were found not guilty because of their skin color
all you can do is attack me

your argument is wrong
white people usually carry guns-they are not waving them around
hahahhahahahah---wrong
here is a video of a white man doing exactly as the police say, spread out on ground--NOT a threat--and still beat

white lady shot by police while holding a baby doing NOTHING wrong
Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia

Remember the Oregon stand-off in January 2016 ?

hqdefault.jpg

standoff.jpg

A dozen or so armed white men took over the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in south-eastern Oregon. Led by Ammon Bundy, son of Cliven Bundy.
  • The government didn't sent armoured vehicles or anyone with guns, tasers, tear gas or sound cannons.
  • It didn't charge anyone with a crime or make any arrests.
  • It didn't brought in armed soldiers.
Only can a group of white militants cross state lines, take over federal property without facing any physical resistance.

And they had an extensive arsenal of weapons and stated they were willing for violent confrontation. But the takeover wasn’t met with any immediate push-back by local or federal authorities.

In fact, very little occurred until Jan. 26, when Bundy and 11 others were arrested and one man (spokesman Robert ‘LaVoy’ Finicum) was shot and killed by police after reaching for a loaded gun at a traffic stop.

Yet when Ferguson was outraged over the death of a black youth, military tanks and artillery were used against the black community.

feguson-militarization_main.jpg

When Baltimore was outraged over the unjust death of another black person (Freddy Gray), military tanks and artillery were used against the black community.

281A9FF300000578-3059336-MILITARIZED_Members_of_the_Maryland_National_Guard_patrolled_Bal-a-46_1430237280123.jpg

Cliven Bundy’s followers who were armed can take over a federal building in Oregon and not be threatened with military weaponry.

Even moreso. They (white men) had the privilege of negotiating, even though America says they don't negotiate with terrorists

635880547163907351137829025_AmmonBundy.jpg

If this armed militia group were black men ?

200.webp

If black folks with guns were holed up somewhere, none of them would be living. They would have blown up the entire building

It would have been like The MOVE bombing in 1985

move-bombing.jpg

ap8505150394_custom-d65a98669d80d567030f208f824b3e04f5c1c7a4-s900-c85.jpg

In Philadelphia the police in the US bombed the house of MOVE. A Black back-to-nature movement. 11 people were killed. 5 were children, ages 5 to 13.

The fire department stood there and did nothing. 61 houses in the mostly Black, West Philly neighbourhood were gone.

Tear gas was thrown into the building to smoke them out. But when someone started shooting back, the officers returned the gunfire with 10,000 rounds.

Then, without knowing how many people were inside, they began throwing explosives at the house. And when nobody came out, they dropped a bomb from a helicopter, setting off a fire that spread to 65 homes and that firefighters were ordered not to put out.

The grand jury saw no crime. No one was ever sent to prison.

Last edited:
Meanwhile

All of sudden they remember there tasers with white men. Had this been a black man we know how this would have ended.

But all you see is

YOU are not only a black idiot but a black f...king LIAR!!!

shotbypolice.png

Forum List

Back