Just 16 unarmed black men killed by Police in 2016, 36 in 2015...justifies Knee-Gate?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
These 200+ NFL players etc. taking a knee to protest what?
This why Kaepernick and these players are protesting...to the detriment of their future!
Ithappensallthetime.png

One of them that I know of was unjustified. That guy in NY selling cigs and being choked to death.
So...if any are innocent, then that is 36 too many. But most were not innocent, unarmed or not.

The lefts hate for the country has no need for reality.

police involved killings, nation wide, are less than the murders in Chicago or most other major cities.

The facts are; black people murder more black people every year than any other group kills it's own.

But that doesn't make for good tv, so the left doesn't present it b/c the left hates black people.

The system works. Decisions made by underpaid Police Officers who put their lives on the line every day are subject to the scrutiny of a little army of federal and state and local bureaucrats every freaking day. Americans are no fools and everyone knows that there is no such thing as a racist White Police Officer randomly executing innocent Black people. .Cops sometimes make mistakes under stress and if they make a mistake they are prosecuted. Cops who fail to fire a shot when they are second guessed by bureaucrats are likely to die. The FBI statistics note that 151 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2015 and 146 in 2016 and so far 97 in 2017.

You cannot reason with blacks, jews, or white liberals.

They simply have a worldview burned into their brains: conservative white people are evil and would gladly kill all blacks and everyone in the world. Meanwhile, all jews, blacks and kumbaya whites are innocent lambs, god's chosen people, and never guilty of anything.

They will still be saying this in 500 years.

Of course. But I think it needs mentioned that there are a number of whites killed the same as blacks. Just the other day a white man was shot 7 times and he was unarmed and I didn't see where he threaten the cop. A Hispanic deaf man was shot to death when he couldn't hear the police orders. He had a pipe in his hand.

So yeah, there are those killed on both sides and I assume some are unjustified by the court settlements they received.

Another interesting thing, the number of Hispanics killed is less then that of black yet Hispanics make up more of the population. So what does that mean?

Of course. But I think it needs mentioned that there are a number of whites killed the same as blacks. Just the other day a white man was shot 7 times and he was unarmed and I didn't see where he threaten the cop. A Hispanic deaf man was shot to death when he couldn't hear the police orders. He had a pipe in his hand.

So yeah, there are those killed on both sides and I assume some are unjustified by the court settlements they received.

Another interesting thing, the number of Hispanics killed is less then that of black yet Hispanics make up more of the population. So what does that mean?
I have a number of PR and DR co-workers.

They don't give the cops a ration of shit when stopped.

"knee gate" has boon a boon to White folk. Excuse the pun but another week of chimping pretty much insures the demise of the zio owned plantation called the Negro Felons League.

I would hope that is true for anyone.

In the last 10 years I have been pulled over twice for the same thing. I was told by one officer I wasn't driving between the lines, actually he implied it by giving me a lecture on the "fog line" and the "center" line. I was staying between the lines because I knew he was behind me, it was a dark night. The next time the officer told me that he pulled me over because I was driving between the lines.

Now what would I have thought if I were black? In both situations I really wanted to give them a piece of my mind. But it was dark and late on a country road, and they were the ones with a gun. So I was polite. I started to say something to one of them about tail gating me and his lights were bright but he immediately took offense so I let it drop. No tickets issued, especially no ticket for driving between the lines, which I always thought I was suppose to do.

In the last 10 years I have been pulled over twice for the same thing. I was told by one officer I wasn't driving between the lines, actually he implied it by giving me a lecture on the "fog line" and the "center" line. I was staying between the lines because I knew he was behind me, it was a dark night. The next time the officer told me that he pulled me over because I was driving between the lines.

Now what would I have thought if I were black? In both situations I really wanted to give them a piece of my mind. But it was dark and late on a country road, and they were the ones with a gun. So I was polite. I started to say something to one of them about tail gating me and his lights were bright but he immediately took offense so I let it drop. No tickets issued, especially no ticket for driving between the lines, which I always thought I was suppose to do.
nothing would have happened to you if you were black.

nothing would have happened to you if you were black.
I agree nothing would have happened. Unless I escalated the situation. But if I were black and had the same thing happen, being stopped for absolutely no reason, other then a police fishing trip. I am not sure I wouldn't have thought it was profiling.

The only police shooting I can ever remember in my area was an officer shooting at a car that sped away from a routine traffic stop. He claimed the woman tried to run him over. Well he shot after she passed him. It was dark at nigh and she was a black woman.

This why Kaepernick and these players are protesting...to the detriment of their future!
View attachment 151723
Are you implying that there is no basis behind the protest?
The protest is misdirected.
How so?
35 black people got killed by cops in one year

over 450 got killed by other black people in Chi town alone.

do you understand math or do you need this explained in some other way?

View attachment 151723
How so?

It really doesn’t have anything to do with math. I’m asking if you understand the issue that they are standing for and it sounds like you don’t.

View attachment 151723
How so?

It really doesn’t have anything to do with math. I’m asking if you understand the issue that they are standing for and it sounds like you don’t.
I do.

they are crying that America isn't fair and that blacks have it harder b/c of America.

it's simply not true, the numbers speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back