Judge Moore, Charley Rose and the Right Wing Hypocrisy

The so-called liberal media goes all in on Charley Rose, and the ultra-conservative Right Wing protects their own.

Charley Rose was suspended, and admitted wrong doing; Judge Moore is defended, and denies everything.

Power tends to corrupt, and the conservative movement has been corrupted, and has lost the moral authority once claimed as their own. Of course the Moral Majority was neither moral nor a majority.

Callous conservative is on display, and those who are not D's or R's need to reexamine where they cast their vote.

Says the far left drone that voted for and supported the enabler, Hilary!

Wow, a double ad hominem wrapped in an idiot-gram! A new low has been achieved by a member of the insane right wing fringe.
lol apparently you need to work on self awareness as well, goober
FO little punk!
but it's never about the women, it is always about the seat or the presidency. The only victory is the political one, not the one that finds for the victim.

It is possible moore didnt do anything wrong.
OF COURSE, every thread you make is a partisan shit storm. Grow up, you old goat. Geez
Your party is NO better than the other.

Come on, can we stop with the child touching is just like grown women touching bs?

This constant comparison trying to normalize a child fucker isn't right.
There is no comparison. I dont even see how you could have come to that conclusion

My bad but when one party is at this moment protecting a child toucher to say both parties are bad is technically true but child touching is levels worse. It's like saying "both are hot" when discussing tea vs lava

The so-called liberal media goes all in on Charley Rose, and the ultra-conservative Right Wing protects their own.

Charley Rose was suspended, and admitted wrong doing; Judge Moore is defended, and denies everything.

Power tends to corrupt, and the conservative movement has been corrupted, and has lost the moral authority once claimed as their own. Of course the Moral Majority was neither moral nor a majority.

Callous conservative is on display, and those who are not D's or R's need to reexamine where they cast their vote.

It's Hillary...and proudly voted for her over trump.

OF COURSE, every thread you make is a partisan shit storm. Grow up, you old goat. Geez

Come on, can we stop with the child touching is just like grown women touching bs?

There is no comparison. I dont even see how you could have come to that conclusion

My bad but when one party is at this moment protecting a child toucher to say both parties are bad is technically true but child touching is levels worse. It's like saying "both are hot" when discussing tea vs lava

So then release the hush money list and who used it. That way we know who everyone is and who did what. End all the bickering.

Wow, a double ad hominem wrapped in an idiot-gram! A new low has been achieved by a member of the insane right wing fringe.

Yes you supported Bill Clinton the sexual predator and the enabler Hilary. The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!
That was a different time. Those days are over (I hope). If we leave Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy out of it, maybe we could actually focus on what is before us today.

No Bill and Hilary have never apologized and the far left still protect them and everyone that voted for Hilary proves that they do not care about women's rights.

If Hilary won, the sexual predator would be back in the white house where he got away with sexual misconduct. Even the media was complicit in this as well.

That is why you should never watch CNN, ABC, NBC< CBS, etc..
That was thirty years ago. You NEED to move on.

The Moore allegations were even older, should we move on too or are they relevant?
Clinton was already investigated. You apparently wanted him out (maybe because he's a Democrat?) but you didn't get your way, so we need to have that 30+ year old decision clouding the water with every sexual allegation that comes forward from now on (but only if it's against a Republican).
It's a deflection.

Yes you supported Bill Clinton the sexual predator and the enabler Hilary. The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!
That was a different time. Those days are over (I hope). If we leave Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy out of it, maybe we could actually focus on what is before us today.

Riiiiight with dozens of liberals caught red handed abusing women you people can no longer deny and smear the victims or pay them all to keep quiet. I love how the left is getting their due, KARMA.
Whatever, partisan whore.
This is not a political behavior. It is abuse of power. Happens to all persuasions, seemingly.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/14/congresswoman-to-colleagues-some-of-you-are-known-sexual-harassers/

Yup. And only the media guys are getting hit. All it is is a detraction they never plan to fix. If Charley Rose and Ben Aflek can get a torpedo, then so can these guys,

“There are two members of Congress, Republican and Democrat, right now who serve who have been subject to review or not have been subject to review but have engaged in sexual harassment,” Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) disclosed Tuesday.

There yall go, a republican and a democrat. Bipartisan scumbags. We cleaning the swamp or what ? She says further,

Speier didn’t name the creeps in testimony before the House Administration Committee. But she described a system that allows accused harassers to remain anonymous and use taxpayer money for their defense and to pay off victims to keep them quiet.

Since recently sharing her own story of sexual harassment while a Capitol Hill staffer, Speier, 67, said many women have confided their own experiences to her.
Harassment includes asking “Are you going to be a good girl?” to perps “exposing their genitals, to victims having their private parts grabbed on the House floor,” Speier said.

In even more shocking testimony, Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.) said a young female staffer recently went to a current lawmaker’s house to deliver documents. She was “greeted with the member in a towel . . . who then invited her in,” Comstock told the committee, in an apparent description of a third member of Congress. “At that point, he decided to expose himself. She left and then quit her job.”

Meanwhile, CNN said sexual harassment is so common in DC that women share an unwritten “creep list” of male lawmakers to avoid.

Release the list
I suppose that's inevitable at this point. As much as I saw it coming, I really hoped we wouldn't have to go that far. However, if it's true that the Ethics Committee has never sanctioned a member, I guess they've asked for it.

Was the investigative reporter that blew the lid off of the UVA case protecting rapists?

Can you explain this conflict of logic?

No Bill and Hilary have never apologized and the far left still protect them and everyone that voted for Hilary proves that they do not care about women's rights.

If Hilary won, the sexual predator would be back in the white house where he got away with sexual misconduct. Even the media was complicit in this as well.

The Moore allegations were even older, should we move on too or are they relevant?

If Bill runs for the Senate then they can be revisited.

Riiiiight with dozens of liberals caught red handed abusing women you people can no longer deny and smear the victims or pay them all to keep quiet. I love how the left is getting their due, KARMA.
This is not a political behavior. It is abuse of power. Happens to all persuasions, seemingly.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/14/congresswoman-to-colleagues-some-of-you-are-known-sexual-harassers/

Yup. And only the media guys are getting hit. All it is is a detraction they never plan to fix. If Charley Rose and Ben Aflek can get a torpedo, then so can these guys,

“There are two members of Congress, Republican and Democrat, right now who serve who have been subject to review or not have been subject to review but have engaged in sexual harassment,” Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) disclosed Tuesday.

There yall go, a republican and a democrat. Bipartisan scumbags. We cleaning the swamp or what ? She says further,

Speier didn’t name the creeps in testimony before the House Administration Committee. But she described a system that allows accused harassers to remain anonymous and use taxpayer money for their defense and to pay off victims to keep them quiet.

Since recently sharing her own story of sexual harassment while a Capitol Hill staffer, Speier, 67, said many women have confided their own experiences to her.
Harassment includes asking “Are you going to be a good girl?” to perps “exposing their genitals, to victims having their private parts grabbed on the House floor,” Speier said.

In even more shocking testimony, Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.) said a young female staffer recently went to a current lawmaker’s house to deliver documents. She was “greeted with the member in a towel . . . who then invited her in,” Comstock told the committee, in an apparent description of a third member of Congress. “At that point, he decided to expose himself. She left and then quit her job.”

Meanwhile, CNN said sexual harassment is so common in DC that women share an unwritten “creep list” of male lawmakers to avoid.

Release the list
I suppose that's inevitable at this point. As much as I saw it coming, I really hoped we wouldn't have to go that far. However, if it's true that the Ethics Committee has never sanctioned a member, I guess they've asked for it.

Office Of Compliance

Yup. Its the only to take this shit off the table as a political issue.Slash and burn, then go to work. Release the list. Why every woman with a position in the media to DEMAND an accounting, comments, none use their position to fix it and hold those guilty to account. If they dont demand the list, then they are complicit in encouraging bad behavior. Release the list.

If Bill runs for the Senate then they can be revisited.

Fuck Bill. Nonissue. release the list.

Can we stop with this assaulting adult women is alright nonsense?

Its not but it isnt on the same level as touching a child. Dont you agree?

I thought Charlie Rose was an intellectual who is more highly evolved than us right wing cretins.

The sanctimonious left should stfo.

Release the list

Office Of Compliance

Yup. Its the only to take this shit off the table as a political issue.Slash and burn, then go to work. Release the list. Why every woman with a position in the media to DEMAND an accounting, comments, none use their position to fix it and hold those guilty to account. If they dont demand the list, then they are complicit in encouraging bad behavior. Release the list.
It's true that every woman who kept her mouth shut had a role in allowing it to continue, but "complicit" has a ring of conscious wish to deceive, and I don't think that's always true. Maybe some high ranking women in HR or admin might have been earnestly defending their company nest, but the women who were victims kept their mouths shut because of the anticipated blow back. We can certainly see what they were afraid of. At least the way things have gone the past few months, they don't need to be worried about losing their jobs. I have a feeling, though, most of the women who have talked openly about it have already moved on and are at least safe in that way.

Clinton was already investigated. You apparently wanted him out (maybe because he's a Democrat?) but you didn't get your way, so we need to have that 30+ year old decision clouding the water with every sexual allegation that comes forward from now on (but only if it's against a Republican).
It's a deflection.

So one old allegation good to discuss. One not so old one we need to move on from. I don't remember either facing trial.

But then one is a Democrat and one is Republican and that's all that really matters, not the age of the allegation

I thought Charlie Rose was an intellectual who is more highly evolved than us right wing cretins.

The sanctimonious left should stfo.
PLLEEEZZZ don't judge the left by Charlie Rose. Even we knew what an egotistical, pompous man he was.

Release the list

Office Of Compliance

It's true that every woman who kept her mouth shut had a role in allowing it to continue, but "complicit" has a ring of conscious wish to deceive, and I don't think that's always true. Maybe some high ranking women in HR or admin might have been earnestly defending their company nest, but the women who were victims kept their mouths shut because of the anticipated blow back. We can certainly see what they were afraid of. At least the way things have gone the past few months, they don't need to be worried about losing their jobs. I have a feeling, though, most of the women who have talked openly about it have already moved on and are at least safe in that way.

See, I look at it like this, if everyone takes whiteout from the supply closet takes extra, even though its "okay" yet one guy gets fired for doing it is the issue settled? no, people still take the extra white out after awhile. Not saying fire them, just make them public, all of them. That takes this issue off the table all together. Then let their constituents deiced. Fair, bipartisan.

Its not but it isnt on the same level as touching a child. Dont you agree?

No one claimed otherwise

Release the list

Office Of Compliance

See, I look at it like this, if everyone takes whiteout from the supply closet takes extra, even though its "okay" yet one guy gets fired for doing it is the issue settled? no, people still take the extra white out after awhile. Not saying fire them, just make them public, all of them. That takes this issue off the table all together. Then let their constituents deiced. Fair, bipartisan.
That's reasonable. I hope there aren't a LOT of them, though.

A fool advocating willful ignorance ^^^! I'd suggest Kosh fears cognitive dissonance, but for the fact there is no indication cognition exists within the space between his ears.

Sexual behavior of men - and women - can be graded on a sliding scale, from Predator to Flirt and degrees in between. The self righteous are rarely if ever pure and innocent; the dividing line between Predator and Flirt is subjective to the victim, unless the behavior is prohibited by the Penal Code.

Most of the behaviors reported - judge Moore being the exception - are not or were not crimes when the act(s) occurred; however laws change and he maybe culpable given his alleged 14-yo victim:

See: http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/Statute of Limitations for Prosecution of Offenses Against Children 2012.pdf

Forum List

Back