Judge Moore, Charley Rose and the Right Wing Hypocrisy

It is possible moore didnt do anything wrong.
OF COURSE, every thread you make is a partisan shit storm. Grow up, you old goat. Geez
Your party is NO better than the other.

Gee, I don't think we ever see you throw such a tantrum over the RWnut partisan shit storm threads around here, that outnumber liberal ones by about 5 to 1.

That would make you a partisan shit stormer wouldn't it?
Actually, i just got on someone else for it. Anything else, goof troop?

So you're trying to claim that your mission is to de-politicize a POLITICS forum.

lol, good luck with that, Miss Manners.
Lol no

The OP's points were valid. Instead of launching an ad hominem attack on him, you might want to try to prove they aren't.

The so-called liberal media goes all in on Charley Rose, and the ultra-conservative Right Wing protects their own.

Charley Rose was suspended, and admitted wrong doing; Judge Moore is defended, and denies everything.

Power tends to corrupt, and the conservative movement has been corrupted, and has lost the moral authority once claimed as their own. Of course the Moral Majority was neither moral nor a majority.

Callous conservative is on display, and those who are not D's or R's need to reexamine where they cast their vote.

Says the far left drone that voted for and supported the enabler, Hilary!

Wow, a double ad hominem wrapped in an idiot-gram! A new low has been achieved by a member of the insane right wing fringe.

Yes you supported Bill Clinton the sexual predator and the enabler Hilary. The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!
That was a different time. Those days are over (I hope). If we leave Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy out of it, maybe we could actually focus on what is before us today.

Riiiiight with dozens of liberals caught red handed abusing women you people can no longer deny and smear the victims or pay them all to keep quiet. I love how the left is getting their due, KARMA.
Whatever, partisan whore.
This is not a political behavior. It is abuse of power. Happens to all persuasions, seemingly.

OF COURSE, every thread you make is a partisan shit storm. Grow up, you old goat. Geez

Gee, I don't think we ever see you throw such a tantrum over the RWnut partisan shit storm threads around here, that outnumber liberal ones by about 5 to 1.

That would make you a partisan shit stormer wouldn't it?
Actually, i just got on someone else for it. Anything else, goof troop?

So you're trying to claim that your mission is to de-politicize a POLITICS forum.

lol, good luck with that, Miss Manners.
Lol no

99% of the back and forth on this sex issue has been about the hypocrisy of the 'other guy'.

What people don't get is, the hypocrisy is irrelevant.

The so-called liberal media goes all in on Charley Rose, and the ultra-conservative Right Wing protects their own.

Charley Rose was suspended, and admitted wrong doing; Judge Moore is defended, and denies everything.

Power tends to corrupt, and the conservative movement has been corrupted, and has lost the moral authority once claimed as their own. Of course the Moral Majority was neither moral nor a majority.

Callous conservative is on display, and those who are not D's or R's need to reexamine where they cast their vote.

Wow, a double ad hominem wrapped in an idiot-gram! A new low has been achieved by a member of the insane right wing fringe.

Yes you supported Bill Clinton the sexual predator and the enabler Hilary. The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!
That was a different time. Those days are over (I hope). If we leave Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy out of it, maybe we could actually focus on what is before us today.

No Bill and Hilary have never apologized and the far left still protect them and everyone that voted for Hilary proves that they do not care about women's rights.

If Hilary won, the sexual predator would be back in the white house where he got away with sexual misconduct. Even the media was complicit in this as well.

That is why you should never watch CNN, ABC, NBC< CBS, etc..
That was thirty years ago. You NEED to move on.

Riiiiight with dozens of liberals caught red handed abusing women you people can no longer deny and smear the victims or pay them all to keep quiet. I love how the left is getting their due, KARMA.
This is not a political behavior. It is abuse of power. Happens to all persuasions, seemingly.

The old liberal both sides do it excuse, only sexual harassment seems rampant in the Dem party at the highest levels, conservatives on the other hand its rare.

42_bill_clinton.jpg

They should ask the congress critters to make the hush fund public. That will level the playing field some.

Trump ought to issue and EO demanding the names of each member of Congress and the amount of each settlement. Knowing how Trump works, he will post the names of victims and call them liars.
Trump does not have that authority, however; I agree that the congressional hush fund list should be made public.

That’s why pressure needs to be put on congress and the woman in charge of the list.

No Bill and Hilary have never apologized and the far left still protect them and everyone that voted for Hilary proves that they do not care about women's rights.

If Hilary won, the sexual predator would be back in the white house where he got away with sexual misconduct. Even the media was complicit in this as well.

The Moore allegations were even older, should we move on too or are they relevant?

https://nypost.com/2017/11/14/congresswoman-to-colleagues-some-of-you-are-known-sexual-harassers/

Yup. And only the media guys are getting hit. All it is is a detraction they never plan to fix. If Charley Rose and Ben Aflek can get a torpedo, then so can these guys,

“There are two members of Congress, Republican and Democrat, right now who serve who have been subject to review or not have been subject to review but have engaged in sexual harassment,” Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) disclosed Tuesday.

There yall go, a republican and a democrat. Bipartisan scumbags. We cleaning the swamp or what ? She says further,

Speier didn’t name the creeps in testimony before the House Administration Committee. But she described a system that allows accused harassers to remain anonymous and use taxpayer money for their defense and to pay off victims to keep them quiet.

Since recently sharing her own story of sexual harassment while a Capitol Hill staffer, Speier, 67, said many women have confided their own experiences to her.
Harassment includes asking “Are you going to be a good girl?” to perps “exposing their genitals, to victims having their private parts grabbed on the House floor,” Speier said.

In even more shocking testimony, Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.) said a young female staffer recently went to a current lawmaker’s house to deliver documents. She was “greeted with the member in a towel . . . who then invited her in,” Comstock told the committee, in an apparent description of a third member of Congress. “At that point, he decided to expose himself. She left and then quit her job.”

Meanwhile, CNN said sexual harassment is so common in DC that women share an unwritten “creep list” of male lawmakers to avoid.

Release the list

Accusing republicans of sexual harassment is what liberals do all the time, and are wrong most of the time.

Why wasn't Charley Rose FIRED??? Rose made unwanted sexual advances toward 8 women, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas. Goddamn libs how many women have you traumatized?

He has a contract. He may be fired; suspension almost always precedes termination. However, I suspect he will resign, saving face for his employers and embarrassment to his many victims.

There is no saving face, already his producer admitted she knew about his behavior and did nothing and I suspect many more knew and did nothing or helped cover it up. I wonder how many women were paid for their silence? You libs your ass is in a sling now, all your high and mighty accusations of president Trump blew up right in your face.

Thanks for sharing, Judge Moore is your hero and that clouds your judgment.

They should ask the congress critters to make the hush fund public. That will level the playing field some.

Trump ought to issue and EO demanding the names of each member of Congress and the amount of each settlement. Knowing how Trump works, he will post the names of victims and call them liars.
You mean like bill and Hillary? Drag a dollar bill through a trailer park? Carville said.

True, they're not, but at least they admit it. I think that was the point of the OP, was it not?

It was, and that was clear. Thank you, but as you can see TNH is a concrete thinker and has been thoroughly brainwashed.

The Moore allegations were even older, should we move on too or are they relevant?

LOL THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!!!

Come on, can we stop with the child touching is just like grown women touching bs?

This constant comparison trying to normalize a child fucker isn't right.

Come on, can we stop with the child touching is just like grown women touching bs?

This constant comparison trying to normalize a child fucker isn't right.
There is no comparison. I dont even see how you could have come to that conclusion

Why wasn't Charley Rose FIRED??? Rose made unwanted sexual advances toward 8 women, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas. Goddamn libs how many women have you traumatized?

He has a contract. He may be fired; suspension almost always precedes termination. However, I suspect he will resign, saving face for his employers and embarrassment to his many victims.

There is no saving face, already his producer admitted she knew about his behavior and did nothing and I suspect many more knew and did nothing or helped cover it up. I wonder how many women were paid for their silence? You libs your ass is in a sling now, all your high and mighty accusations of president Trump blew up right in your face.

Thanks for sharing, Judge Moore is your hero and that clouds your judgment.

You are lying here's a rate for your post :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_hand:

admitted it as well.

Forum List

Back