Judge Moore, Charley Rose and the Right Wing Hypocrisy

The so-called liberal media goes all in on Charley Rose, and the ultra-conservative Right Wing protects their own.

Charley Rose was suspended, and admitted wrong doing; Judge Moore is defended, and denies everything.

Power tends to corrupt, and the conservative movement has been corrupted, and has lost the moral authority once claimed as their own. Of course the Moral Majority was neither moral nor a majority.

Callous conservative is on display, and those who are not D's or R's need to reexamine where they cast their vote.

Says the far left drone that voted for and supported the enabler, Hilary!

Wow, a double ad hominem wrapped in an idiot-gram! A new low has been achieved by a member of the insane right wing fringe.

Yes you supported Bill Clinton the sexual predator and the enabler Hilary. The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

The Bill Clinton fiasco ENABLED this behavior, institutionalized it, I mean if its okay for a POTUS its okay for everyone to abuse women.

Why wasn't Charley Rose FIRED??? Rose made unwanted sexual advances toward 8 women, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas. Goddamn libs how many women have you traumatized?

He has a contract. He may be fired; suspension almost always precedes termination. However, I suspect he will resign, saving face for his employers and embarrassment to his many victims.

There is no saving face, already his producer admitted she knew about his behavior and did nothing and I suspect many more knew and did nothing or helped cover it up. I wonder how many women were paid for their silence? You libs your ass is in a sling now, all your high and mighty accusations of president Trump blew up right in your face.
The "high and mighty" part, maybe. Doesn't have anything to do with whether Trump is "guilty" though.

Charlie Rose, GUILTY, admitted women abuser. We'll be waiting until the cows come home for you libs to produce any proof of Trump wrongdoing.

The so-called liberal media goes all in on Charley Rose, and the ultra-conservative Right Wing protects their own.

Charley Rose was suspended, and admitted wrong doing; Judge Moore is defended, and denies everything.

Power tends to corrupt, and the conservative movement has been corrupted, and has lost the moral authority once claimed as their own. Of course the Moral Majority was neither moral nor a majority.

Callous conservative is on display, and those who are not D's or R's need to reexamine where they cast their vote.

Wow, a double ad hominem wrapped in an idiot-gram! A new low has been achieved by a member of the insane right wing fringe.

Yes you supported Bill Clinton the sexual predator and the enabler Hilary. The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!
That was a different time. Those days are over (I hope). If we leave Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy out of it, maybe we could actually focus on what is before us today.

It is possible moore didnt do anything wrong.
OF COURSE, every thread you make is a partisan shit storm. Grow up, you old goat. Geez
Your party is NO better than the other.

Gee, I don't think we ever see you throw such a tantrum over the RWnut partisan shit storm threads around here, that outnumber liberal ones by about 5 to 1.

That would make you a partisan shit stormer wouldn't it?

They should ask the congress critters to make the hush fund public. That will level the playing field some.

Trump ought to issue and EO demanding the names of each member of Congress and the amount of each settlement. Knowing how Trump works, he will post the names of victims and call them liars.

Why wasn't Charley Rose FIRED??? Rose made unwanted sexual advances toward 8 women, including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas. Goddamn libs how many women have you traumatized?

He has a contract. He may be fired; suspension almost always precedes termination. However, I suspect he will resign, saving face for his employers and embarrassment to his many victims.

There is no saving face, already his producer admitted she knew about his behavior and did nothing and I suspect many more knew and did nothing or helped cover it up. I wonder how many women were paid for their silence? You libs your ass is in a sling now, all your high and mighty accusations of president Trump blew up right in your face.
The "high and mighty" part, maybe. Doesn't have anything to do with whether Trump is "guilty" though.

Charlie Rose, GUILTY, admitted women abuser. We'll be waiting until the cows come home for you libs to produce any proof of Trump wrongdoing.
Right, because like Moore, the old lech will never admit it. Even though it is looking us straight in the face from the middle of 5th Avenue or wherever he said....

OF COURSE, every thread you make is a partisan shit storm. Grow up, you old goat. Geez

Gee, I don't think we ever see you throw such a tantrum over the RWnut partisan shit storm threads around here, that outnumber liberal ones by about 5 to 1.

Actually, i just got on someone else for it. Anything else, goof troop?

The people who defend Moore are almost all Trump supporters. Trump confessed to his wrongdoing, so in that sense,
the Moore support is actually second fiddle to the support of Trump.

That was a different time. Those days are over (I hope). If we leave Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy out of it, maybe we could actually focus on what is before us today.

Riiiiight with dozens of liberals caught red handed abusing women you people can no longer deny and smear the victims or pay them all to keep quiet. I love how the left is getting their due, KARMA.

No Bill and Hilary have never apologized and the far left still protect them and everyone that voted for Hilary proves that they do not care about women's rights.

If Hilary won, the sexual predator would be back in the white house where he got away with sexual misconduct. Even the media was complicit in this as well.

That is why you should never watch CNN, ABC, NBC< CBS, etc..

Right, because like Moore, the old lech will never admit it. Even though it is looking us straight in the face from the middle of 5th Avenue or wherever he said....

Still waiting...you people accuse Trump without any proof now dozens of liberals are exposed serial women abusers, admitted abusers, God knows how many women now hundreds. Your side has no credibility on women anymore, none.

Why would you expect a disputed claim to be treated the same as an admitted one?

Kind of a no brainer that you treat them differently

They should ask the congress critters to make the hush fund public. That will level the playing field some.

Trump ought to issue and EO demanding the names of each member of Congress and the amount of each settlement. Knowing how Trump works, he will post the names of victims and call them liars.
Trump does not have that authority, however; I agree that the congressional hush fund list should be made public.

Charlie Rose was guilty. He had paid hushmoney to women. When did Judge Moore pay anyone to keep quiet????

See, we can agree here. If all these guys can be outed, Franken, Moore and they are unfit, then the list will levelthe playing field, as well as give us an opportunity to see where else congress and the federal government can do better.

Congress paid $17 million for discriminating against its own employees

So you're trying to claim that your mission is to de-politicize a POLITICS forum.

lol, good luck with that, Miss Manners.

Charlie Rose was guilty. He had paid hushmoney to women. When did Judge Moore pay anyone to keep quiet????

Doesn’t matter. Release the list.

lol, so if Rose had denied it all you'd be here defending him? Right...

So you're trying to claim that your mission is to de-politicize a POLITICS forum.

lol, good luck with that, Miss Manners.
Lol no

Forum List

Back