Judge Judy joins Nikki Haley at New Hampshire rally

Judge Judy was a bully in the court, an insult to people of character and dignity. Last time she was out campaigning with Bloomberg, does she even know what Party she supports?

She deserves to be associated with back to back losers based on the way she treated others in her courtroom to entertain rather than represent the courts respectfully.

Judge Judy was a bully in the court, an insult to people of character and dignity. Last time she was out campaigning with Bloomberg, does she even know what Party she supports?

She deserves to be associated with back to back losers based on the way she treated others in her courtroom to entertain rather than represent the courts respectfully.
she didnt even like doing the show. she just wanted the money.

Judge Judy's head looks like it's too big for her body.

She looks like a bobble-head doll.
Her head was always too big...

Hey, she made more money than I ever will, I hope it was able to buy her happiness, it never bought her humility. One truth about life is to do your best to be humble, especially when you are in a position of authority. G-d demands it.

Judge Judy supported Slick Willy, Queer Barry, Crooked Hillary and Joe Potatohead. The only reason she switched to Nikki was because of such a failure Potatohead has been.

Why should anybody give a shit who Judge Judy supports? She is an entertainer. Like Taylor Swift only more grumpy.

My wife and I have a routine since we are retired. Typically during the week we turn on the local news station while we are fixing supper. The show on before the news is Judge Judy. We have never watched a full show but usually have a few minutes of it on before the news starts.

Absolutely dumbass show. The kind of show that appeals to ghetto and trailer trash.

She has made a lot of money producing trash so she isn't stupid . However, taking any polical advice from her is crazy.

If they ever remake Wizard of Oz yet again .. Judge Judy or Nikki Haley would be excellent choices for Wicked Witch of the West.

Forum List

Back