Dixville Notch causing trouble

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
You guys have no basis for that, other than extreme paranoia.
1706069266947.gif

There's at least 90% overlap there, so a distinction w/o a difference.
Probably 100% of those 6 voters were white, but there was no candidate of color in the race, so most likely the poster is just going on the trump cult paranoia. Not everything is about race, dude.

Probably 100% of those 6 voters were white, but there was no candidate of color in the race, so most likely the poster is just going on the trump cult paranoia. Not everything is about race, dude.
Not everything is, but many, if not most, things are in this country.

A problem not properly addressed will always be a problem dude.

Not everything is, but many, if not most, things are in this country.

A problem not properly addressed will always be a problem dude.
Interjecting it into a political debate where trumpers are upset, nobody out of 6 people voted for trump is pointless and undoubtedly not the case. Try not to be so eat up with it, you hunt for the Klan under every rock, until you walk into a tree limb while looking down.

Nikki Haley isn't brown?

Interjecting it into a political debate where trumpers are upset, nobody out of 6 people voted for trump is pointless and undoubtedly not the case. Try not to be so eat up with it, you hunt for the Klan under every rock, until you walk into a tree limb while looking down.
Okay, that was funny.

Bet they were paid
I'd love to see an investigation to see if it was a secret plot.
Did Haley send her operatives there in an attempt to fix the election?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

You know, it is contributions like from the two blokes above that keep me and my avatar interested in this little round-table. Oh sure, there is a limit of RWNJobbery that one should expose oneself to. However, I ain't exhausted yet.

So 6 people vote for someone other than the indicted and fired ex-president and look what the response is from the fringies. 'It's a conspiracy'........'George Soros paid 'em'.......Haley 'sent a team' (to a six vote precinct).

See?
Who can't like the comedic value in that nutjobbery?
They are Alex Jones Lite.

Forum List

Back