Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites

I have heard many pastors refer to the place as Palestine. The maps in the back of my Bible call the place Palestine.

QFT!

That video should be a sticky on the front page, but I'm still not sure it would help.

Oooh, must have hit a nerve there, eh?

Since you all throw that term 'Hasbara' around so much, I have decided that the closest term to use for you and your ilk is 'electronic intifada', since you decide to keep the name for your propaganda secret. I do not use it to refer to the website at all. It just seems to fit, as your reaction clearly proves.

Oooh, must have hit a nerve there, eh?

Since you all throw that term 'Hasbara' around so much, I have decided that the closest term to use for you and your ilk is 'electronic intifada', since you decide to keep the name for your propaganda secret. I do not use it to refer to the website at all. It just seems to fit, as your reaction clearly proves.

The problem for you is that I only present facts supported by unbiased academic, governmental and other official sources. You consider facts propaganda.

You and your ilk base your reality on Hasbara propaganda.

Neener, neener, neener! I must have hit a home run now that I've found a good comeback to your 'Hasbara, Hasbara, Hasbara' name calling.

Why don't you fucking take all your toys, little boy, and go home to Iran since you have praised them by saying, "they must be doing something right."

Neener, neener, neener! I must have hit a home run now that I've found a good comeback to your 'Hasbara, Hasbara, Hasbara' name calling.

Why don't you fucking take all your toys, little boy, and go home to Iran since you have praised them by saying, "they must be doing something right."

No, you have just proven that facts don't matter to you and your ilk. You will stand by the Hasbara propaganda you have been conditioned by and will ignore the facts and/or claim that facts are the propaganda and the lies and Hasbara propaganda you have been conditioned by is the truth.

Quit lying about me. Why don't you just fuck off. Your time is done.

Wake up. In the last few weeks a new light has hit this forum where some who were on opposite 'sides' of this issue have come together to realistically talk about possible peaceful solutions.

This same light has also exposed those on both 'sides' who never want peace. You are one.

Fuck off and go to the place "that must be doing something right" in YOUR own words, Iran.

Quit lying about me. Why don't you just fuck off. Your time is done.

Wake up. In the last few weeks a new light has hit this forum where some who were on opposite 'sides' of this issue have come together to realistically talk about possible peaceful solutions.

This same light has also exposed those on both 'sides' who never want peace. You are one.

Fuck off and go to the place "that must be doing something right" in YOUR own words, Iran.
You are reacting to an emotionally disturbed person who has no basis in reality.

Hasbara sites

hasbro-logo.gif

My favourite site.

Monti only presents cherry picked facts from cherry picked academic, cherry picked governmental, and other cherry picked sources.

I know you guys would rather derail this thread than face the truth, but the truth is important. Let's move back to the topic and what we learned from the OP.

9ef4796735c948c6b317dd74b7348c4b.jpg

Over 10,000 Orthodox Jews protesting the existence of the state of Israel, and the recent beating of Orthodox Jews who protested in Israel against the uprooting of Jewish cemeteries of antiquity which was done in order to enable the construction of a highway #6, near Haifa, Israel – protest in front of the Israeli consulate New York City, Thursday, April 28, 2005

10,000 Demonstrate in NYC Against Israel on April 28, 2005

good.jpg

This simple truth will not go away.

I know you guys would rather derail this thread than face the truth, but the truth is important. Let's move back to the topic and what we learned from the OP.

Over 10,000 Orthodox Jews protesting the existence of the state of Israel, and the recent beating of Orthodox Jews who protested in Israel against the uprooting of Jewish cemeteries of antiquity which was done in order to enable the construction of a highway #6, near Haifa, Israel – protest in front of the Israeli consulate New York City, Thursday, April 28, 2005

good.jpg

Is there anything from this decade you can cut and paste?

good.jpg

Is there anything from this decade you can cut and paste?

They all repeat the same pathetic shit, over and over, until their visa expires.:lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back