Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites and have no roots in Palestine . End Of .

The key to resolving the ongoing conflict between the Pals and the Jews is to establish a homeland for the Pals to go to. How about in Germany or Sweden? A lot of Arabic speaking muslims already have moved to those areas, and both countries have very low birth rates, so they could use the population.
How about the Moslems allowing the left over people in Israel ( assuming some will survive)and giving them peaceful passage to move back to what is now west Ukraine under the watchful eye of Dear Uncle P .Back to where their ancestors started .
That would be poetic justice of a very high order and I feel sure that the Slavs could knock off their warts and other blemishes so that they might intregrate with other decent peoples .

You should probably have your meds checked.
Thanks for your kind concern for my good health .

Suffice it to say that I am leagues ahead of you in knowing how to push and pull buttons , and it is for me to know what I actually think , and for you just to guess and hope that you do not end by looking too foolish . .

I suggest that this is a subject of Historical substance but it bothers me not a jot where the Topic is placed .
Naturally , it will trigger Normies and the Sheeple who are fully entrained to the consensus narratives .
But it also bothered them when they were told the world was "round" and when it was claimed our planet went round the Sun and not vice versa , and so on and so on .

Please see below

Ashkenazis don't have levant DNA, they are not semitic.

Yes, this is true. Doesn't matter in real life, because Russian Jews were specifically encouraged to settle there in as many as numbers as could get there by the Ottomans. They wanted to replace the migrant Arab squatters and start generating some tax revenues from the region after the civil war with Egypt. It was Greater Syria then. Nothing there was 'named Palestine', until the Ottomans ceded it to the Brits. The region was ruled from Damascus.

Forum List

Back