Judaism and zionism are extreme opposites

Actually anybody who makes that claim is totally ignorant of the fact that Zionism is an integral inseparable part of Judaism. It goes back to Moses and the Story of Exodus and leading the children of Israel to the promised land. There are crazy cultists in every faith and these guys are one of them. Most Jews laugh at these idiots and they are shunned by 99.99% of the Jewish faith.

Actually anybody who makes that claim is totally ignorant of the fact that Zionism is an integral inseparable part of Judaism. It goes back to Moses and the Story of Exodus and leading the children of Israel to the promised land. There are crazy cultists in every faith and these guys are one of them. Most Jews laugh at these idiots and they are shunned by 99.99% of the Jewish faith.
Everything about that post is false... and stupid.

Ya okay. Just because a semi literate copy and paste propagandist donkey like you says so.

Ya okay. Just because a semi literate copy and paste propagandist donkey like you says so.

Now that's just hilarious coming from the illiterate propaganda jackass.

The jackass would be you that ignores that all three faiths actually agree the land belongs to the Jews. LOL

According to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, Eretz Israel is a land promised to the Jews by God according to the Hebrew and Greek Bibles and the Quran, respectively.[37][38]

I don't know what you mean by the Greek Bible, but if you mean the real Bible, i.e. the New Testament, it does not.

The jackass would be you that ignores that all three faiths actually agree the land belongs to the Jews. LOL

According to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, Eretz Israel is a land promised to the Jews by God according to the Hebrew and Greek Bibles and the Quran, respectively.[37][38]

I don't know what you mean by the Greek Bible, but if you mean the real Bible, i.e. the New Testament, it does not.
So where did Jesus the Zionist Jew live, there was no Palestine during Jesus' lifetime. Maybe that's why there is no Palestine mentioned in any of the three holy books of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

So where did Jesus the Zionist Jew live, there was no Palestine during Jesus' lifetime. Maybe that's why there is no Palestine mentioned in any of the three holy books of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

We do know that Pontius Pilate was the Governor and Prefect, so it was a Roman province. The Romans could call it anything they wanted to call it. Jesus Christ was the complete opposite of a Zionist. Does "Give unto Caesar" ring a bell?

We do know that Pontius Pilate was the Governor and Prefect, so it was a Roman province. The Romans could call it anything they wanted to call it. Jesus Christ was the complete opposite of a Zionist. Does "Give unto Caesar" ring a bell?
We know that you're fulla BS as Jesus was a Zionist and a Jew and there was no such thing as a Palestine during Jesus' life. We also know that all three holy books of Islam, Christianty and Judasim say that Israel is the promised land of the Jews.

We know that you're fulla BS as Jesus was a Zionist and a Jew and there was no such thing as a Palestine during Jesus' life. We also know that all three holy books of Islam, Christianty and Judasim say that Israel is the promised land of the Jews.

At the end of the day ... Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, or Chris Angel don't enter into it.

The Jews built Israel and they're not going anywhere. The world is just gonna have to get used to that.

At the end of the day ... Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, or Chris Angel don't enter into it.

The Jews built Israel and they're not going anywhere. The world is just gonna have to get used to that.

They may not be going away but they certainly won't maintain minority rule for the long-term. It's just a matter of time. Like South Africa.

They may not be going away but they certainly won't maintain minority rule for the long-term. It's just a matter of time. Like South Africa.
Keep smoking whatever you're smoking. Jews are back in their religious, cultural, and ancestral homeland, and they ain't goin' nowhere.

How lucky for you that xtians have been all but purged from the Islamist Middle East. Gaza and the West Bank are nearly there.

Just like other Islamist paradises.

I hope this helps clear up the confusion.

9ef4796735c948c6b317dd74b7348c4b.jpg

Over 10,000 Orthodox Jews protesting the existence of the state of Israel, and the recent beating of Orthodox Jews who protested in Israel against the uprooting of Jewish cemeteries of antiquity which was done in order to enable the construction of a highway #6, near Haifa, Israel – protest in front of the Israeli consulate New York City, Thursday, April 28, 2005

10,000 Demonstrate in NYC Against Israel on April 28, 2005

good.jpg
If zionists represent Jews as they claim, then why do they beat orthodox Jews?

The majority population of Israel are Jews.

Nope.

"The current population of the Greater Israel is about 12.9 million: 6.2 million Jewish Israeli citizens, 2.1 million non-Jewish Israeli citizens, and 4.5 million non-Jewish Palestinians who are not recognized by Israel as its citizens even though they’ve been under Israeli occupation and control for 48 years. - See more at: Selective voting in the land of Greater Israel

I have heard many pastors refer to the place as Palestine. The maps in the back of my Bible call the place Palestine.

The majority population of Israel are Jews.

Nope.

"The current population of the Greater Israel is about 12.9 million: 6.2 million Jewish Israeli citizens, 2.1 million non-Jewish Israeli citizens, and 4.5 million non-Jewish Palestinians who are not recognized by Israel as its citizens even though they’ve been under Israeli occupation and control for 48 years. - See more at: Selective voting in the land of Greater Israel
"Greater Israel" LOL. No such thing.

In 2017, Israel's population was an estimated 8,643,600 people, of whom 6,459,700 (74.8%) were recorded by the civil government as Jews. 1,799,400 Arabs comprised 20.8% of the population, while non-Arab Christians and people who have no religion listed in the civil registry made up 4.4%.[263][1] Over the last decade, large numbers of migrant workers from Romania, Thailand, China, Africa, and South America have settled in Israel. Exact figures are unknown, as many of them are living in the country illegally,African migrants had entered Israel.
Immigration to Israel in the years 1948–2015. The two peaks were in 1949 and 1990.

Israel was established as a homeland for the Jewish people and is often referred to as a Jewish state. The country's Law of Return grants all Jews and those of Jewish ancestry the right to Israeli citizenship.yerida in Hebrew), primarily to the United States and Canada, is described by demographers as modest,diversity of Jewish backgrounds. Approximately 76% of Israeli Jews are born in Israel, 16% are immigrants from Europe and the Americas, and 8% are immigrants from Asia and Africa (including the Arab world).Ashkenazi Jews, constitute approximately 50% of Jewish Israelis. Jews who left or fled Arab and Muslim countries and their descendants, including both Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews,[273] form most of the rest of the Jewish population.[274][275][276] Jewish intermarriage rates run at over 35% and recent studies suggest that the percentage of Israelis descended from both Sephardi and Ashkenazi Jews increases by 0.5 percent every year, with over 25% of school children now originating from both communities.Russian descendants of Jewish origin or family who are not Jewish according to rabbinical law, but were eligible for Israeli citizenship under the Law of Return.[update], 385,900 Israelis lived in West Bank settlements,Six-Day War, in cities such as Hebron and Gush Etzion bloc. In addition, there were more than 200,000 Jews living in East Jerusalem,Golan Heights.lived in settlements in the Gaza Strip, known as Gush Katif, until they were evacuated by the government as part of its 2005 disengagement plan.[283]

I have heard many pastors refer to the place as Palestine. The maps in the back of my Bible call the place Palestine.

Again, there was no Palestine during Jesus' time. Unless you happen to know a "pastor" who is about 2100 years old. LOL

Forum List

Back