Trump will not use term 'two states' during meeting with PM

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
US President Donald Trump will not use the term 'two states' during his meeting with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu this Wednesday, White House sources reported.

The sources also said that Trump wants to be the President who achieves peace between Israel and its Arab neighbors. The report by Channel 10 also stated that Trump would not pressure Netanyahu regarding construction in Judea and Samaria.

Prime Minister Netanyahu faced pressure to freeze all construction over the 1949 armistice lines during his first meeting with former US President Barack Obama in the White House in 2009.

Prime Minister Netanyahu took off today for his meeting with President Trump. The Prime Minister is expected to land in Washington DC tonight. Tomorrow he will meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and on Wednesday he will meet with President Trump.

As he boarded his plane to Washington DC, Netanyahu said: "I'm going to Washington to have a very important meeting with President Trump. I'll also be meeting with Vice President Pence, with Secretary of State Tillerson and with Republican leaders and Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill."

"The alliance between Israel and America has always been extremely strong. It's about to get even stronger. President Trump and I see eye to eye on the dangers emanating from the region but also on the opportunities. And we'll talk about both, as well as upgrading the relations between Israel and the United States in many, many fields."

This is consistent with the fact that at Trump's behest the Republican platform did not endorse two states for the first time in years.

There will never be two-states. It will continue to be a single Apartheid state with most non-Jews living in the equivalent of Bantustans, wholly controlled by Jews, until the rest of the world gets tired of supporting Apartheid. Who knows how long the U.S. can prevent the rest of the world from invoking sanctions. Could be decades.

There will never be two-states. It will continue to be a single Apartheid state with most non-Jews living in the equivalent of Bantustans, wholly controlled by Jews, until the rest of the world gets tired of supporting Apartheid. Who knows how long the U.S. can prevent the rest of the world from invoking sanctions. Could be decades.

No sir it will continue to be a de facto two states to which the Frankenstians will continue to lose more and more land until they are pushed into Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

This will be a glorious 8 yrs for Israel!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Palestinians aren't moving anywhere, the non-Jew population of Palestine/Israel is rising at a greater rate than the Jew population. It is and will continue to be an Apartheid state. Eventually the world will do the right thing, as they did with Apartheid South Africa, eventually even the U.S. has to fall into line. That's just the way things work. Even Reagan wasn't able to stop the rest of the world with respect to Apartheid South Africa. As late as 1986 Reagan was refusing to accept sanctions on Apartheid South Africa, but even he was overruled and sanctions were applied and we know what happened next. How quickly people forget.

"August 13, 1986|By Los Angeles Times

CHICAGO — President Reagan, reaffirming his support for South African President P.W. Botha, Tuesday endorsed a suggestion by Botha that the United States join other Western nations in an effort to help work out South Africa's racial crisis.

During his Tuesday night news conference in Chicago, the president also mounted an unyielding defense of his South African policies. He attacked the dissident African National Congress as a communist-dominated group intent on causing disruption and seizing control of the South African government.

"Reagan defended his continued refusal to impose sanctions against South Africa and labeled the ANC as ''the one group'' in that country favoring such sanctions.

The ANC ''very definitely has been the most radical and wants the disruption that would come from massive unemployment and hunger and desperation of the people because it is their belief that they could then rise out of all of that disruption and seize control,'' Reagan said."

Reagan: Let's Lend Botha A Helping Hand

Palestinians aren't moving anywhere, the non-Jew population of Palestine/Israel is rising at a greater rate than the Jew population. It is and will continue to be an Apartheid state. Eventually the world will do the right thing, as they did with Apartheid South Africa, eventually even the U.S. has to fall into line. That's just the way things work. Even Reagan wasn't able to stop the rest of the world with respect to Apartheid South Africa. As late as 1986 Reagan was refusing to accept sanctions on Apartheid South Africa, but even he was overruled and sanctions were applied and we know what happened next. How quickly people forget.

"August 13, 1986|By Los Angeles Times

CHICAGO — President Reagan, reaffirming his support for South African President P.W. Botha, Tuesday endorsed a suggestion by Botha that the United States join other Western nations in an effort to help work out South Africa's racial crisis.

During his Tuesday night news conference in Chicago, the president also mounted an unyielding defense of his South African policies. He attacked the dissident African National Congress as a communist-dominated group intent on causing disruption and seizing control of the South African government.

"Reagan defended his continued refusal to impose sanctions against South Africa and labeled the ANC as ''the one group'' in that country favoring such sanctions.

The ANC ''very definitely has been the most radical and wants the disruption that would come from massive unemployment and hunger and desperation of the people because it is their belief that they could then rise out of all of that disruption and seize control,'' Reagan said."

Reagan: Let's Lend Botha A Helping Hand

"Which Your enemies disgraced, O Lord, which they disgraced the ends of Your anointed." Psalms 89:52

Why do You want THE War?

US President Donald Trump will not use the term 'two states' during his meeting with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu this Wednesday, White House sources reported.

The sources also said that Trump wants to be the President who achieves peace between Israel and its Arab neighbors. The report by Channel 10 also stated that Trump would not pressure Netanyahu regarding construction in Judea and Samaria.

Prime Minister Netanyahu faced pressure to freeze all construction over the 1949 armistice lines during his first meeting with former US President Barack Obama in the White House in 2009.

Prime Minister Netanyahu took off today for his meeting with President Trump. The Prime Minister is expected to land in Washington DC tonight. Tomorrow he will meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and on Wednesday he will meet with President Trump.

As he boarded his plane to Washington DC, Netanyahu said: "I'm going to Washington to have a very important meeting with President Trump. I'll also be meeting with Vice President Pence, with Secretary of State Tillerson and with Republican leaders and Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill."

"The alliance between Israel and America has always been extremely strong. It's about to get even stronger. President Trump and I see eye to eye on the dangers emanating from the region but also on the opportunities. And we'll talk about both, as well as upgrading the relations between Israel and the United States in many, many fields."

This is consistent with the fact that at Trump's behest the Republican platform did not endorse two states for the first time in years.

If Trump looked at history, he'd see that achieving peace isn't going to happen because it's not in the interests of the right in Israel and it's not in the interests of the right in Palestine.

What war, between whom.

It seems You're inciting for an all open war on Jerusalem, You know the LAST war in which 2/3 are gone.

Have mercy on Your people as I have on mine. Our prophets told us of 2 options.

Netanyahu must feel like a kid about to walk into a candy store. Who knows how much money and goodies he's going to walk away from these meetings with...

Obama signed a ten-year agreement with Israel shortly before he left office. This agreement prevents Israel from lobbying for ten years.

A "Two-State" solution is a tale of fiction. It is dead and has been for a decade or more.

A "Two-State" solution is a tale of fiction. It is dead and has been for a decade or more.

A two state solution would be no solution at all for any kind of peace. Only two states at endless war. A one state solution would require Israel to find some incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their native homelands. That will not happen. So what's left for a solution for a lasting peace? There is none. Hence the endless conflict.

The two state solution was first put on the table in 1937.

It has always been a ploy to try to make Israel legitimate.

If Trump looked at history, he'd see that achieving peace isn't going to happen because it's not in the interests of the right in Israel and it's not in the interests of the right in Palestine.
Both de jure an de facto peace has already been achieved. De jure peace was achieved by treaty between Israel and the PLO and de facto peace has been achieved by Israeli security forces. When people talk about achieving peace between Israel and the Palestinians, they are either ignorant of the facts or trying to use a fictional conflict to add a sense of urgency to creating a Palestinian state.

What war, between whom.

It seems You're inciting for an all open war on Jerusalem, You know the LAST war in which 2/3 are gone.

Have mercy on Your people as I have on mine. Our prophets told us of 2 options.

Reading comprehension problem. Sanctions are not war.

Reading comprehension?

Who wrote those words - Montelatici:

Yes, Jerusalem should be 100% Christian. We have the power, why should we allow non-believers to have any authority in Jerusalem? Why do we need to be fair or accommodating? Throw out the troublemakers. Deus Vult.
post #139

As a Christian, I would favor a new Crusade to return Palestine to its rightful owners, we Christians. Muslims and Jews are both just a bunch of troublemakers.
post #9

A new Christian Crusade would solve a lot of problems. Start with liberating the Holy Land from Jewish and Muslim pretenders and that would send a signal. The Christian Republic of Palestine sounds good to me. From there start kicking ass eastwards and westwards, Lebanon and Egypt, put Christians in power. Syria is secular enough, so they can remain as they are. We have the power now to do so. Russia, Europe, the U.S. and the other Christians lands are so much more powerful than even China and India put together, much less the Muslim world.
post #26

That was part of my tongue-in-cheek "Deus Vult" campaign. I see you enjoyed it. It was to see how the Christian Zionists/right wing Christians that post here would react.

Forum List

Back