Joy Behar Says All Republicans Should Be In Jail

Just like watching a right leaning show they do the same..But yous guys like them..
What right leaning show?
There are none.
That's why I rarely watch television anymore.
There are several on Fox-Greg Gutfeld show, Watters World, Mark Levin, hannity, Tucker Carlson.
I don't watch them anymore.
Tucker Carlson is the only one on primetime.
What does primetime have to do with anything? The View isn't on during primetime.

Just like watching a right leaning show they do the same..But yous guys like them..
What right leaning show?
There are none.
There are several on Fox-Greg Gutfeld show, Watters World, Mark Levin, hannity, Tucker Carlson.
It matters not if you watch them or not. Meanwhile, they are all right leaning and you're an idiot for claiming there are no right-leaning talk shows.

Sans on Fox where are the “Right leaning shows”?

Left leaning shoes are seemingly everywhere. I ll patiently wait for your response, Fawn.
Who cares? I'm responding to the idiot claiming there are no right-leaning TV shows.

What right leaning show?
There are none.
It matters not if you watch them or not. Meanwhile, they are all right leaning and you're an idiot for claiming there are no right-leaning talk shows.

Left leaning shoes are seemingly everywhere. I ll patiently wait for your response, Fawn.
Who cares? I'm responding to the idiot claiming there are no right-leaning TV shows.

My guess is his point was outside of Fox, which is Right leaning because no one else is. He is not wrong. Can you even name a moderate TV show?

My guess is his point was outside of Fox, which is Right leaning because no one else is. He is not wrong. Can you even name a moderate TV show?
Nope, his point is there are none. Period. When Fox was mentioned, he even tried passing that off as moving too far to the left to be considered.

Who watches the View? Far Left Democrat WOMEN. Bubble headed, brain dead, and devoid of substance. Who cares what that Harpy says?

She immediately walked it back after first saying on the View that all Republicans in office should be jailed.

This has become normal on network television.....liberal pundits spewing venom and irrationalities in hopes of ginning up hatred:

joybehar12.png

Joy Behar Says All Republicans In Office Need To Be Thrown In Jail — Backpedals Immediately

Referencing former White House counsel Don McGahn’s refusal to testify before the House Judiciary Committee on orders from President Donald Trump.........

“I think he’s in contempt of the subpoena and I think that there will certainly be repercussions,” Hostin said. “I think he can be fined and hauled into jail for it.”

Behar suggested that perhaps former President Richard Nixon was born in the wrong era, arguing that in today’s climate he might have “gotten away with everything.”

“Nixon would be — he would say I was in the wrong period of history because he would have gotten away with everything just like this corrupt president is getting away with,” Behar claimed. “This is an unbelievably corrupt president, corrupt administration, and the Republican Party is right behind him and they all should be thrown into jail as far as I’m concerned.”

“If you’re going to say that all Republicans should be in jail, all of them, that —” Meghan McCain fired back. (RELATED: Meghan McCain: Barr Is Not A ‘Trump Lackey’)

“Every one of them,” Behar repeated.

“You should say Pelosi as well because she’s not forcing impeachment either —” McCain continued.

“Not yet,” Behar said.

“But if all Republicans should go to jail for not doing impeachment, Democrats should be held to the same standard as well,” McCain argued.

“They should go to jail for not impeaching him?” Behar asked.

“Well, isn’t that what you want?” McCain pressed.

“No.”

McCain pointed out that most Americans have said they’d like to move on from the Russia investigation now that the Mueller report turned out not to be the “smoking gun” some expected it to be. “If you want to impeach the president,” she concluded, “you’re going to have to do a lot better than McGahn not showing up to testify in Congress.”

Turning back to Behar once more, McCain added, “You’re saying that all Republicans holding office should be in jail so I want to know —”

“Well, you know, it’s what you call hyperbole,” Behar shrugged it off.

“It doesn’t sound that way to the Republican at the table for what it’s worth,” McCain fired back. “It sounds a little aggressive.”​

Congrats to McCain for stumbling upon that acorn.

Who watches the View? Far Left Democrat WOMEN. Bubble headed, brain dead, and devoid of substance. Who cares what that Harpy says?
Apparently righties do because they're the ones bitching about it.

Nope, his point is there are none. Period. When Fox was mentioned, he even tried passing that off as moving too far to the left to be considered.

Nice dodge. Outside of Fox can you even name one moderate TV show? Roseanne the comedy was going to be that until the Leftists threw her out.

Nice dodge. Outside of Fox can you even name one moderate TV show? Roseanne the comedy was going to be that until the Leftists threw her out.
Again, no one cares you are trying to divert the conversation. That idiot claimed there are no right-leaning TV shows. "None."

Either that's true or it's not.

It's not.

What right leaning show?
There are none.
There are none? Rush Limpdick is not a republican?
Oh, Rush has a television show now?
Do you need to see him to hear him?
We were talking about TV shows, right?
Fox has been getting rid of almost all of the popular conservatives and replacing them with liberals.

Again, no one cares you are trying to divert the conversation. That idiot claimed there are no right-leaning TV shows. "None."

It's not.
He is not an idiot-perhaps he never saw Fox and Friends.

It's not.
What you consider right-leaning, I consider in the middle. There are no shows on TV that only allows one side to be heard. No show that is far right. Even FOX allows leftists on their panels.

It's not.
What you consider right-leaning, I consider in the middle. There are no shows on TV that only allows one side to be heard. No show that is far right. Even FOX allows leftists on their panels.
You switching from "right" to "far right" is noted.

That aside, you can't get much more to the right than Hannity.

It's not.

Another dodge. Wow. At least you're consistent. Sans Fox you cannot name one even moderate TV show. Forget what Spock said. If you don't see an issue with that then you have special problems.

It's not.

Hannity is definitely right leaning. Rest do allow Leftists on.

She immediately walked it back after first saying on the View that all Republicans in office should be jailed.

This has become normal on network television.....liberal pundits spewing venom and irrationalities in hopes of ginning up hatred:

joybehar12.png

Joy Behar Says All Republicans In Office Need To Be Thrown In Jail — Backpedals Immediately

Referencing former White House counsel Don McGahn’s refusal to testify before the House Judiciary Committee on orders from President Donald Trump.........

“I think he’s in contempt of the subpoena and I think that there will certainly be repercussions,” Hostin said. “I think he can be fined and hauled into jail for it.”

Behar suggested that perhaps former President Richard Nixon was born in the wrong era, arguing that in today’s climate he might have “gotten away with everything.”

“Nixon would be — he would say I was in the wrong period of history because he would have gotten away with everything just like this corrupt president is getting away with,” Behar claimed. “This is an unbelievably corrupt president, corrupt administration, and the Republican Party is right behind him and they all should be thrown into jail as far as I’m concerned.”

“If you’re going to say that all Republicans should be in jail, all of them, that —” Meghan McCain fired back. (RELATED: Meghan McCain: Barr Is Not A ‘Trump Lackey’)

“You should say Pelosi as well because she’s not forcing impeachment either —” McCain continued.

“Not yet,” Behar said.

“But if all Republicans should go to jail for not doing impeachment, Democrats should be held to the same standard as well,” McCain argued.

“No.”

McCain pointed out that most Americans have said they’d like to move on from the Russia investigation now that the Mueller report turned out not to be the “smoking gun” some expected it to be. “If you want to impeach the president,” she concluded, “you’re going to have to do a lot better than McGahn not showing up to testify in Congress.”

Turning back to Behar once more, McCain added, “You’re saying that all Republicans holding office should be in jail so I want to know —”

“It doesn’t sound that way to the Republican at the table for what it’s worth,” McCain fired back. “It sounds a little aggressive.”​

Well not all of them, just all of them currently in office.

joybehar12.png

“Not yet,” Behar said.

“No.”

I watched this. Joy was making a joke. She even said it was hyperbole. Now Miss McCain on the other hand,

D3MgpXiXkAIyhC-

joybehar12.png

“Not yet,” Behar said.

“No.”

I watched this. Joy was making a joke. She even said it was hyperbole. Now Miss McCain on the other hand,

D3MgpXiXkAIyhC-

Obama is a Democrat and McCain was Republican.

joybehar12.png

“Not yet,” Behar said.

“No.”

Joy Behar is a moron. She has proved how ignorant she is on her show. I thought she was leaving the country if Trump got elected. Why is she still here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back