Joy Behar Says All Republicans Should Be In Jail

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
She immediately walked it back after first saying on the View that all Republicans in office should be jailed.

This has become normal on network television.....liberal pundits spewing venom and irrationalities in hopes of ginning up hatred:

joybehar12.png

Joy Behar Says All Republicans In Office Need To Be Thrown In Jail — Backpedals Immediately

Referencing former White House counsel Don McGahn’s refusal to testify before the House Judiciary Committee on orders from President Donald Trump.........

“I think he’s in contempt of the subpoena and I think that there will certainly be repercussions,” Hostin said. “I think he can be fined and hauled into jail for it.”

Behar suggested that perhaps former President Richard Nixon was born in the wrong era, arguing that in today’s climate he might have “gotten away with everything.”

“Nixon would be — he would say I was in the wrong period of history because he would have gotten away with everything just like this corrupt president is getting away with,” Behar claimed. “This is an unbelievably corrupt president, corrupt administration, and the Republican Party is right behind him and they all should be thrown into jail as far as I’m concerned.”

“If you’re going to say that all Republicans should be in jail, all of them, that —” Meghan McCain fired back. (RELATED: Meghan McCain: Barr Is Not A ‘Trump Lackey’)

“Every one of them,” Behar repeated.

“You should say Pelosi as well because she’s not forcing impeachment either —” McCain continued.

“Not yet,” Behar said.

“But if all Republicans should go to jail for not doing impeachment, Democrats should be held to the same standard as well,” McCain argued.

“They should go to jail for not impeaching him?” Behar asked.

“Well, isn’t that what you want?” McCain pressed.

“No.”

McCain pointed out that most Americans have said they’d like to move on from the Russia investigation now that the Mueller report turned out not to be the “smoking gun” some expected it to be. “If you want to impeach the president,” she concluded, “you’re going to have to do a lot better than McGahn not showing up to testify in Congress.”

Turning back to Behar once more, McCain added, “You’re saying that all Republicans holding office should be in jail so I want to know —”

“Well, you know, it’s what you call hyperbole,” Behar shrugged it off.

“It doesn’t sound that way to the Republican at the table for what it’s worth,” McCain fired back. “It sounds a little aggressive.”​

Has anyone ever watched this show? I mean, sat down, and watched it?

I was in a dentist waiting room a few months ago and it was on. I'm not sure what adjective is best to describe it. Maybe "disturbing" or "troubling". Regardless of one's political persuasion, or the political persuasion of which person on the show is speaking, it can't be a good sign that people watch this stuff every day and attach any real value to it. Worse, that they allow what is said on this show to influence their belief system.

Just like watching a right leaning show they do the same..But yous guys like them..
Neither should be so one sided. If they invite a guest to the show, the guest can rant like that and a discussion ensue. But to do this every day makes the show a piece of propaganda-not entertainment.

Has anyone ever watched this show? I mean, sat down, and watched it?

I was in a dentist waiting room a few months ago and it was on. I'm not sure what adjective is best to describe it. Maybe "disturbing" or "troubling". Regardless of one's political persuasion, or the political persuasion of which person on the show is speaking, it can't be a good sign that people watch this stuff every day and attach any real value to it. Worse, that they allow what is said on this show to influence their belief system.

Oh yeah, there are a few folks on this site that post like they watch this propaganda. They post like they are taking their marching orders right from this crap.

I wish we had a rule on the forum though, no OP's refer to the View, Gateway pundit, HuffPo, Breitbart, etc. Any of that purposely inflammatory crap. No good thread has ever been made with that shit as the supporting material.

Are Behar, Cher and Rosie still up in Canada? Will they stay there if Trump is made President for life, as he should be?

Just like watching a right leaning show they do the same..But yous guys like them..
Yes, it's as if I were watching a show with women who think and talk like Trump. I couldn't take it for long.

Actually, that's pretty much "Fox and Friends". Shallow. Simplistic. Horrifying.

People soak them both up, and that's the problem.
When I did have cable I never watched them. They are for the looneys..

What right leaning show?
There are none.
That's why I rarely watch television anymore.
There are several on Fox-Greg Gutfeld show, Watters World, Mark Levin, hannity, Tucker Carlson.
I don't watch them anymore.
Tucker Carlson is the only one on primetime.
It matters not if you watch them or not. Meanwhile, they are all right leaning and you're an idiot for claiming there are no right-leaning talk shows.

What right leaning show?
There are none.
That's why I rarely watch television anymore.
There are several on Fox-Greg Gutfeld show, Watters World, Mark Levin, hannity, Tucker Carlson.
I don't watch them anymore.
Tucker Carlson is the only one on primetime.
It matters not if you watch them or not. Meanwhile, they are all right leaning and you're an idiot for claiming there are no right-leaning talk shows.

Sans on Fox where are the “Right leaning shows”?

Left leaning shoes are seemingly everywhere. I ll patiently wait for your response, Fawn.

Forum List

Back