john stewart destroys obama

No he's always full of shit comedy. The right generally always admits that. it is the left who don't enjoy being joked about.

For proof just continue reading.

Come on you bunch of f....ing t....ds.

Obama wanted to close gitmo. Only three alleged terrorists have been tried by military tribunal and after convicted, that fucking bush let two go to return to the field to fight America. What is with dumbass Republicans. Are they on the side of al Qaeda?

All the terrorists that have been tried under US law have been convicted, and sent to hi max prisons where they sit today. A 100% conviction rate.

But those fucking Republicans lied and scared Americans into believing that Obama was going to release terrorists in every American neighborhood. Republicans are just awful. Seriously, do they work with al Qaeda? Were Republicans hoping more terrorists would be convicted by tribunals and released like Bush did?

I seriously believe Confederate Republicans are out to destroy this country. What else could it be?

My comments aren't directed towards Jon Stewart, but to the Conservative Confederate White Wingnut Republican Party of Teabags and their minions. They hate this country. Many even threaten to secede. I almost wish they would.

My comments are directed at your obvious lack of a sense of humor, and you continue to make my point. :clap2:

Now right-wingers are applauding Stewart, but if he says anything negative about a Repub, he's a full of shit comedy show?

The lesson here is that some liberals don't just blindly defend EVERY action taken by their leaders. On the other hand, the right will go to extreme lengths to defend their leaders even when they do some of the most horrendous things.

When political leaders, pundits etc. cross the line, it's important for all of us to point it out. Not just attack or defend blindly.

No he's always full of shit comedy. The right generally always admits that. it is the left who don't enjoy being joked about.

No your wrong. The left is able to laugh at themselves. If Larry the Cable guy said something like this he would be shunned by the right. Family Guy is probably the best example of this. They make fun of everyone but most of the bitching comes from the right.

Now right-wingers are applauding Stewart, but if he says anything negative about a Repub, he's a full of shit comedy show?

The lesson here is that some liberals don't just blindly defend EVERY action taken by their leaders. On the other hand, the right will go to extreme lengths to defend their leaders even when they do some of the most horrendous things.

When political leaders, pundits etc. cross the line, it's important for all of us to point it out. Not just attack or defend blindly.

No your wrong. The left is able to laugh at themselves. If Larry the Cable guy said something like this he would be shunned by the right. Family Guy is probably the best example of this. They make fun of everyone but most of the bitching comes from the right.

The only time I can recall the right saying anything about Family Guy is when they did the Palin episode, and come on a child with Down's Syndrome should be off limits for anyone.

False.

I watch both Colbert and Stewart, and I find it humorous when they make fun of the Right..

I could care less.. It's good to laugh at your own side.

Lol I have always stated that Jon stewart is much funnier when he is making fun of liberals. And not at all funny when he makes fun of conservatives. Lol

Stewart still isn't funny but he's correct here. He's showing that Obama is just like Bush (which so many of us knew was going to happen).

Ahh this should please all the former Bush supporters.
I am sure they will vote for Obama in 2012 because he continued so many of the Bush era messes.

The daily show is great stuff.

Wishful thinking.:lol::lol::lol: Rachel Maddox, Chris Mathews all the liberal comentators that you liberals love to cite are turning on him as well. He is no leader, never held executive power never, never managed anything and you expected the sun to rise and set on his command. He is a total failure with an extreme left liberal agenda, can't stop the oil leak, doesn't have a clue about how to manage the damage and destruction it's causing, appointed another czar for that and it's all because he is no leader, he is a community organizor and a leftist legislator-- that's it, that's what you got and that's what you are going to have to live with for the next 2 1/2 years. But you bought the talk and you voted him in. Problem is-he does not walk his talk.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I did not vote him in, my states electorial votes went for Palin and whats-his-name.

hey Gorilla.....you say ..."SOME LIBERALS"will not blindly follow...very true.....but yet you say....THE RIGHT WILL follow.......so what is it....SOME righties OR ALL righties....just askin....

Come on you bunch of f....ing t....ds.

Obama wanted to close gitmo. Only three alleged terrorists have been tried by military tribunal and after convicted, that fucking bush let two go to return to the field to fight America. What is with dumbass Republicans. Are they on the side of al Qaeda?

All the terrorists that have been tried under US law have been convicted, and sent to hi max prisons where they sit today. A 100% conviction rate.

But those fucking Republicans lied and scared Americans into believing that Obama was going to release terrorists in every American neighborhood. Republicans are just awful. Seriously, do they work with al Qaeda? Were Republicans hoping more terrorists would be convicted by tribunals and released like Bush did?

I seriously believe Confederate Republicans are out to destroy this country. What else could it be?

i cant believe assholes like you wanna destroy this country....why do you hate America Dean.....what the hell has this country ever done to you?....

My comments aren't directed towards Jon Stewart, but to the Conservative Confederate White Wingnut Republican Party of Teabags and their minions. They hate this country. Many even threaten to secede. I almost wish they would.

i wish you and all your America hating Far-leftist would take your American hating butt buddies on the Far Right and both go find some place where you both can destroy it and yourselves to your hearts content.....

Holy crap I thought he was the most intelligent president ever and as soon as he was elected birds would sing and all would be right with the world.

All I can say is... FUCKING TOLD YOU SO DAMN IT!! I screamed it I cried it, and all I got for my trouble is "you are just a racist dumb ass republican" when I hate them too. LOL

i wish you and all your America hating Far-leftist would take your American hating butt buddies on the Far Right and both go find some place where you both can destroy it and yourselves to your hearts content.....

What I wish is that they would and you lilly livered dreaming liberals would try to stop em so they could kick your ass... LOL that shit would be the shortest civil war ever. Have you checked how many in the US military like the message of the Tea party? Oh wait I am sure you don't even know what that message is because you can't think for yourself. People ought to keep in mind. our Military leaders swear an oath to the constitution just like ole Obama. Keep shredding it see what happens some day.

Last edited:

bullshit.....i know righties that watch that show and laugh just as much as the left leaner's....prove your statement Dutch or i am going to think you are just another hapless individual taken over by the Rdean Alien Virus....

For proof just continue reading.

Why do you continue your racist bullshit that only white people are smart enough to be against Obama? It is getting old. Black people can be smart enough, chinese people can, spanish people can, the french probably can't. hell I bet even women can be smart enough to see through his bullshit.

You racist , sexist pig.

Who are you calling a sexist pig??:eusa_eh:

Why do you continue your racist bullshit that only white people are smart enough to be against Obama? It is getting old. Black people can be smart enough, chinese people can, spanish people can, the french probably can't. hell I bet even women can be smart enough to see through his bullshit.

You racist , sexist pig.

rdean, he is always going on about only white men are smart enough to see Obama for what he really is.

You racist , sexist pig.

rdean, he is always going on about only white men are smart enough to see Obama for what he really is.

That addresses the racist portion of your remark, but how can you call him a sexist pig with a straight face when you just got done demeaning the intelligence of women??

That addresses the racist portion of your remark, but how can you call him a sexist pig with a straight face when you just got done demeaning the intelligence of women??

What? I think you misread something I wrote or are thinking about someone else. I know plenty of smart women.

What? I think you misread something I wrote or are thinking about someone else. I know plenty of smart women.

Can I just slap you and be done with it?? How do you think this is interpreted:

"I bet even women can be smart enough to see through his bullshit"

Can I just slap you and be done with it?? How do you think this is interpreted:

"I bet even women can be smart enough to see through his bullshit"

Sherry, I thought you were more astute than thatt. Read the entire post in context to the thread. I was defending blacks, Hispanics , Chinese, and women. I knew you were wrong when you accused me of that.

Forum List

Back