John McCain owes America an apology

Didn't think you'd apologize for lying.
As you did laugh at the disability of another poster's child, I have no reason to apologize for calling out your lie in denying it.

This is your speed. Heckle the Special Olympics, too. It should give you some worth.
No, I did not. You're lying.
Nope.
You didn't get the memo? "mentally challenged" is now considered offensive.

Until it too becomes offensive, the current pc term is "special olympic"

You seem to have fun with things like this.

Well...have fun with this...

My mentally challanged son lives in his own apartment, has a savings account with over 15K in it...is engaged to be married.....and has yet to turn to government for his handouts and entitlements.

His goal is to acheive what I have acheived...personal success my own. He refuses my help financially....all he and his sweetheart ask for is for us to attend THEIR place for Thanksgiving and come with nothing but the sweet potatos.

Can you all say the same for your "normal" children?
[snipped out your irrelevant comment to the content of the post to which you replied]:lol:

Yup, that's real fucking funny, ravi.

:clap2:

As you did laugh at the disability of another poster's child, I have no reason to apologize for calling out your lie in denying it.

This is your speed. Heckle the Special Olympics, too. It should give you some worth.
Nope.
You seem to have fun with things like this.

Well...have fun with this...

My mentally challanged son lives in his own apartment, has a savings account with over 15K in it...is engaged to be married.....and has yet to turn to government for his handouts and entitlements.

His goal is to acheive what I have acheived...personal success my own. He refuses my help financially....all he and his sweetheart ask for is for us to attend THEIR place for Thanksgiving and come with nothing but the sweet potatos.

Can you all say the same for your "normal" children?
[snipped out your irrelevant comment to the content of the post to which you replied]:lol:

You're not allowed to modify quotes.

I took OT to task for bring up Mani's kids you idiot. That's what your silly little neg rep comment was about. :lol:

Maybe you should try reading for comprehension.

Are you still here Ravi?

My retarded som offerd you his place in line for the free entitlements you ask for.

Please...run for it...Hate to find out you missed out on the freebies.

Nope.

You're not allowed to modify quotes. ....
Then report it and spare us your whines when you're called out for your low character.

.... That's what your silly little neg rep comment was about. :lol: ....
No chance of being spared from your whines.

Heckling is your speed, especially when the contest is easy.

...for unleashing this blithering idiot Sarah Palin on us...well, at least he owes conservatives an apology. The rest of us are highly amused.

Yes, she is such a blithering idiot that she is making millions upon millions of dollars just being a blithering idiot. How many millions do you have.:lol:

Not as much as Paris Hilton, I'm afraid. :(

...for unleashing this blithering idiot Sarah Palin on us...well, at least he owes conservatives an apology. The rest of us are highly amused.

Yes, she is such a blithering idiot that she is making millions upon millions of dollars just being a blithering idiot. How many millions do you have.:lol:

Not as much as Paris Hilton, I'm afraid. :(

Paris Hilton makes money based on her lack of intelligence. She would never make money on a book. Her revenue comes from those that are entertained by watching her stick her hand up a cows ass.

But why compare apples to apples?

i was listening to a book review of her new book...the guy was a conservative and said...if this book is suppose to set up her bid in 2012 , it failed....palin will be a has been in a year....come on willow....take the bet....25 bucks to your humane society.....or 25 bucks to mine....hows that sound....a year from now she will be back in alaska...her personal history will not allow a presidental run....todd's affairs....rumors of her affairs....o my....take the bet sucker!

Palin was supposed to be a has been last year wasn't she? of no relevance, white, Republican woman. Right? ANd you are still talking about her. Take your 25 bucks down and give it to the doggies.. they needs em some food. and bones,, I like you but you are the standard bearer of Palin hatred. Todd had zero affairs,, and rumors are just that rumors and you haters spread them like jelly.

Willow Tree, I don't get too upset with them, they are in reality promoting Palin, that's good for conservatives as people are waking up to conservative values again. Plus, this time she is dispelling alot of the myths and lies that have been told about her, both through her book and all the interviews she is doing on the issues. Tonight she is on Hannity for a full hour, then O'Reilly has a 3 part segment of an interview with her on Thursday, Friday and next Monday. Barbara Walters has her on 60 minutes on Sunday and even Barbara and the liberal ladies on the View are pretty upset about Newsweek running an old picture of her from runner's world on their cover. Newsweek is taking some heat over this issue. Fox is the most watched, trashing msnbc, cnn and all the main stream media channels, their combined ratings don't add up to Fox.

It's just a matter of time before the libs make total asses of themselves and the more they post and the more they trash her the dumber they look.

Of course, they will continue to make total asses of themselves, because it comes very natural to them. It's hysterical to watch their meltdown over Palin, they are scared to death of her and it's showing big time.:lol::lol:

Absolutely....and it's an easy sell too.

i was listening to a book review of her new book...the guy was a conservative and said...if this book is suppose to set up her bid in 2012 , it failed....palin will be a has been in a year....come on willow....take the bet....25 bucks to your humane society.....or 25 bucks to mine....hows that sound....a year from now she will be back in alaska...her personal history will not allow a presidental run....todd's affairs....rumors of her affairs....o my....take the bet sucker!

clinton's affairs didn't affect his bid for president.

No...but I am quite sure it affected Hillary's.

Very true...NONE of them hindered him one bit. And they were proven to have occurred. Far different from some hack starting rumors. You gotta love The Globe

[
Notice how after Kerry lost we just ignored his ass? Notice how after Gore lost we just ignored his ass? She wasn't even running for President. I can not even REMEMBER who was the VP choice of Kerry or Gore, that is how important they were to us.

And, right on cue, an anti- Al Gore thread appears on the front page of 'Politics'.

too funny

Just like other liberal women, she is so jealous of Palin that she turns that jealousy into extremist hatred!
She hates her, because Palin speaks her mind and doesn't give a DAMN what liberal women think (liberal women aren't used to that). She hates her because she six digits she received for every speaking engagment that she attends. She hates her because her book is going to make a fortune (was a best seller on the presales alone). She hates her because she is a conservative pro-abortion, pro-gun, but still strong and independent women. Lastly she hate her because Palin is not only glorious, but very sexy!
Of course, that must be it.

btw, did you know that Palin is actually pro-choice?

Opps! BAD typo!

But I think that is why they hate her!

There is a difference between not voting for her (which I would never do for Congress, Governor or President) and hating her for who she is and how she has empowered conservative women!

too funny the only people that seem to pay attention to her is the left....all you all are obsessed.....did you all ever stop to think she is out there to keep you all focused on her to make all you all look silly.....

[
Notice how after Kerry lost we just ignored his ass? Notice how after Gore lost we just ignored his ass? She wasn't even running for President. I can not even REMEMBER who was the VP choice of Kerry or Gore, that is how important they were to us.

And, right on cue, an anti- Al Gore thread appears on the front page of 'Politics'.

too funny

Al loves this shit. Any press is good press for Al. He's too stupified to know the difference.

Forum List

Back