John McCain owes America an apology

Agreed. But that doesn't mean there isn't an appropriate venue for discourtesy. And IMO, an anonymous messageboard is the most appropriate.

Most appropriate?

There is NO venue that is appropriate for discourtesy...

An anonymous message board simply makes it easy.....espcially for those without a backbone.

It's pretty easy for those of us with a backbone too.

Just in case you were wondering.

Yeah....I was wondering. Glad to hear yoi have one. Never really doubted it. Was kind of retarded for me to imply that you didnt. :lol:

Hate to say it, but I think the point of the OP is correct.

Sarah Palin is an embarrassement.

Anyone who says that they gave no thought to running for VP is a friggin whacko.

she dosen't embarass me,, however,, the nimrods you guys elected do.

*shakes head*

Just because I think Palin is an embarrassement doesnt mean I voted left.

I've never voted Democrat once in my short life.

Quit being a dumbass.

Hate to say it, but I think the point of the OP is correct.

Sarah Palin is an embarrassement.

Anyone who says that they gave no thought to running for VP is a friggin whacko.

she dosen't embarass me,, however,, the nimrods you guys elected do.

*shakes head*

Just because I think Palin is an embarrassement doesnt mean I voted left.

I've never voted Democrat once in my short life.

Quit being a dumbass.

Putting my personal sentiments aside regarding Palin.....based on what you said and what many say...Palin is not the mebarrassment...those that opted to put her on the ticket are the embarrassment.

Afterall...Palin is who Palin is.....she is an embarrassment for being who she is?

Nah...If I felt about Palin as you do...and others do...then those that put stock in her are the embarrassment.

Most appropriate?

There is NO venue that is appropriate for discourtesy...

An anonymous message board simply makes it easy.....espcially for those without a backbone.

It's pretty easy for those of us with a backbone too.

Just in case you were wondering.

Yeah....I was wondering. Glad to hear yoi have one. Never really doubted it. Was kind of retarded for me to imply that you didnt. :lol:
:lol:

btw...my father is old and tired and I find your screen name offensive.

Jeez....I brushed it off hours ago....

You just cant help yourself, can you.

Yes. You were the Titan of Restraint over namvet's use of the ... er ...term you personally hate so much.

So I see you were too lazy to review how it unfolded.
I am not surprised....lazy seems to be the norm on these boards with liberals

I'm sorry but I have a distant family member who suffers from laziness. I do not like it when you use that term. It is offensive and don't like you intentionally insulting that distant relative of mine and all lazy people everywhere.

Yes. You were the Titan of Restraint over namvet's use of the ... er ...term you personally hate so much.

I'm sorry but I have a distant family member who suffers from laziness. I do not like it when you use that term. It is offensive and don't like you intentionally insulting that distant relative of mine and all lazy people everywhere.

Sorry bro......I will rephrase....

So, it appears you did not deem it necessary to review the facts before you commented on the situation and instead decided to inject your opinion based on the spin presented by another popster. You did this despite my pointing out the true facts are easily available to you for review, and will shed light on the inaccuracy of the spin, and thus the unintentional inaccuracy of your post.

So based on this experience with you, and most certainly the first time I have experienced this scenario with you, I ....AND OTHERS....have reason to believe that when you express your opinion, it is likely based on someone elses words and not based on facts.

Sorry to have insulted your distant relative with the medical condition known as laziness.

So, it appears you did not deem it necessary to review the facts before you commented on the situation and instead decided to inject your opinion based on the spin presented by another popster. You did this despite my pointing out the true facts are easily available to you for review, and will shed light on the inaccuracy of the spin, and thus the unintentional inaccuracy of your post.

So based on this experience with you, and most certainly the first time I have experienced this scenario with you, I ....AND OTHERS....have reason to believe that when you express your opinion, it is likely based on someone elses words and not based on facts.

Sorry to have insulted your distant relative with the medical condition known as laziness.

Actually, I have read this entire thread from beginning to end and I have called you on your selective outrage in a most accurate manner. Nor am I the only one. But you are free to live in your own little bubble of "poor me...people are picking on me and my family even tho they didn't know about my family until I complained they were picking on my family...poor me". But we have taken your measure and know you for what you are.

Actually, I have read this entire thread from beginning to end and I have called you on your selective outrage in a most accurate manner. Nor am I the only one. But you are free to live in your own little bubble of "poor me...people are picking on me and my family even tho they didn't know about my family until I complained they were picking on my family...poor me". But we have taken your measure and know you for what you are.

either you are a liar or you are a liar.

You did not read the thread or you would not have just said what you said.

So you are a liar.

So you are now out of my mind. I do not interact with lairs.

Liar.

Glad you find her so entertaining.

The woman gets more press than pour beloved President.

ANd I will say agin...McCain will NEVER owe ANYONE in AMerica an apology....and to suggest it, even in jest, is inappropriate.

But whatever works for you Ravi. This is still America.
That's retarded, no offense.

Someone can serve their country honorably and still do something stupid.

My down syndrome son and my wife find the word retarded as insulting. DO you blame them?

That being said.....one does not need to make a national apology for a mistake when he or she has 30 years of honorable service to the same community.

Normal people expect mistakes from time to time and do not insist on an apology when there is no history of making mistakes in the person's background.

But please....you are one who uses the word retarded as an insult to someone....so your credibility with me has all but disappeared.

Here is where I first said it. Yep...sounds like I went overboard.

Asshole.

That's retarded, no offense.

Someone can serve their country honorably and still do something stupid.

My down syndrome son and my wife find the word retarded as insulting. DO you blame them?

That being said.....one does not need to make a national apology for a mistake when he or she has 30 years of honorable service to the same community.

Normal people expect mistakes from time to time and do not insist on an apology when there is no history of making mistakes in the person's background.

But please....you are one who uses the word retarded as an insult to someone....so your credibility with me has all but disappeared.

Here is where I first said it. Yep...sounds like I went overboard.

Asshole.

You don't HAVE to sign your posts, you know.

either you are a liar or you are a liar.

You did not read the thread or you would not have just said what you said.

So you are a liar.

So you are now out of my mind. I do not interact with lairs.

Liar.

Again, you don't really have to sign your posts. We are already aware of who you are in all your cute, yet accurate, nicknames for yourself.

Tho, I do have to ask...how does one" interact with lairs?" Is that anything like "interacting with hideouts"?

Forum List

Back