John McCain owes America an apology

What are you talking about?

Palin represents the best the republicans have to offer the American people

Hate to say it, but I think the point of the OP is correct.

Sarah Palin is an embarrassement.

Anyone who says that they gave no thought to running for VP is a friggin whacko.

Hate to say it, but I think the point of the OP is correct.

Sarah Palin is an embarrassement.

Anyone who says that they gave no thought to running for VP is a friggin whacko.

she dosen't embarass me,, however,, the nimrods you guys elected do.

And Joe Biden is better how?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]YouTube - The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president[/ame]

i was listening to a book review of her new book...the guy was a conservative and said...if this book is suppose to set up her bid in 2012 , it failed....palin will be a has been in a year....come on willow....take the bet....25 bucks to your humane society.....or 25 bucks to mine....hows that sound....a year from now she will be back in alaska...her personal history will not allow a presidental run....todd's affairs....rumors of her affairs....o my....take the bet sucker!

i was listening to a book review of her new book...the guy was a conservative and said...if this book is suppose to set up her bid in 2012 , it failed....palin will be a has been in a year....come on willow....take the bet....25 bucks to your humane society.....or 25 bucks to mine....hows that sound....a year from now she will be back in alaska...her personal history will not allow a presidental run....todd's affairs....rumors of her affairs....o my....take the bet sucker!

He's wrong, that's not what this book was about. He failed.

And yet you dumb asses spend all this time attacking her, if she is so worthless and so hopeless as a candidate in 2012 why do you spend day after day finding shit to make up to attack her on?

Notice how after Kerry lost we just ignored his ass? Notice how after Gore lost we just ignored his ass? She wasn't even running for President. I can not even REMEMBER who was the VP choice of Kerry or Gore, that is how important they were to us.

Palin was supposed to be a has been last year wasn't she? of no relevance, white, Republican woman. Right? ANd you are still talking about her. Take your 25 bucks down and give it to the doggies.. they needs em some food. and bones,, I like you but you are the standard bearer of Palin hatred. Todd had zero affairs,, and rumors are just that rumors and you haters spread them like jelly.

Last edited:
I don't know why everyone has to attack this woman at every breaking moment, though. More doesn't need to be piled on. Let people decide for themselves if she's "worthy" to them.

Right from the first time I heard this woman comment, I knew that she was a pretty phony woman. I'm pretty decent at reading people, and as days passed she said sillier and sillier things, and more things were exposed about her.

I did not need to make thread after thread after thread. I may have made one somewhere about how she struck me as phony, wasn't a hate fest though. Just my 2, she's making her own bed.........let it rest.

...for unleashing this blithering idiot Sarah Palin on us...well, at least he owes conservatives an apology. The rest of us are highly amused.

Yes, she is such a blithering idiot that she is making millions upon millions of dollars just being a blithering idiot. How many millions do you have.:lol:

And the left continues their Palin perseveration. TFF. :lol:

I'd put it down to bad timing. They should have waited until..wait a minute...hah...it's the GOP wiping her out, of course it is. The Dems would wait until she was nominee before taking her out. Oh well, politics is like that.

On here, the left cannot stop their obsession. Look who started this thread. RGS summed it up in his last post.

...for unleashing this blithering idiot Sarah Palin on us...well, at least he owes conservatives an apology. The rest of us are highly amused.

Yes, she is such a blithering idiot that she is making millions upon millions of dollars just being a blithering idiot. How many millions do you have.:lol:

Hollywood is full of people who have made millions in the entertainment business. Nice of you to assure us that none of them are idiots, that all of them of individuals of great merit.

Forum List

Back