John McCain owes America an apology

I'll do my best to use the more pc "mentally challenged" in the future.

You sure are one naive person.

Calling my child retarded is fine with me, my wife and anyone else.

Using the word retarded to INSULT someone who is not clinically retarded is saying that my childs condition is one that warrants insulting....a condition he was born with and has learned to live with...and by the way....he has successfulkly overcome his challange ands is mainstreamed.

Saying someone is mentally challanged that is NOT truly mentally challaneged is insulting those that are mentally challanged.

So you see...I am not soft...or easily insulted....I am repulsed by those that use the term(s) associated with his condition as an insult to others WITHOUT his condition.

Mentally Challenged, Retarded.....whatever......say what you want.

But it is pathetic.
If you say so...I really do believe you are mentally challenged, but whatever...

Hey...glad to see you are open to criticism when criticism is warranted.

Speaks volumes of your credibility.

Just like other liberal women, she is so jealous of Palin that she turns that jealousy into extremist hatred!
She hates her, because Palin speaks her mind and doesn't give a DAMN what liberal women think (liberal women aren't used to that). She hates her because she six digits she received for every speaking engagment that she attends. She hates her because her book is going to make a fortune (was a best seller on the presales alone). She hates her because she is a conservative pro-life, pro-gun, but still strong and independent women. Lastly she hate her because Palin is not only glorious, but very sexy!

Last edited:
You didn't get the memo? "mentally challenged" is now considered offensive.

Until it too becomes offensive, the current pc term is "special olympic"

You seem to have fun with things like this.

Well...have fun with this...

My mentally challanged son lives in his own apartment, has a savings account with over 15K in it...is engaged to be married.....and has yet to turn to government for his handouts and entitlements.

His goal is to acheive what I have acheived...personal success my own. He refuses my help financially....all he and his sweetheart ask for is for us to attend THEIR place for Thanksgiving and come with nothing but the sweet potatos.

Can you all say the same for your "normal" children?
It is a violation of board rules to bring up someone else's family.:lol:

So please....report me.
Or do you not have the balls to do so?
My guess is you dont.
Is that a dare? Yes...it is....please...go ahead...show me you have some guts....report me.

Just like other liberal women, she is so jealous of Palin that she turns that jealousy into extremist hatred!
She hates her, because Palin speaks her mind and doesn't give a DAMN what liberal women think (liberal women aren't used to that). She hates her because she six digits she received for every speaking engagment that she attends. She hates her because her book is going to make a fortune (was a best seller on the presales alone). She hates her because she is a conservative pro-abortion, pro-gun, but still strong and independent women. Lastly she hate her because Palin is not only glorious, but very sexy!
Of course, that must be it.

btw, did you know that Palin is actually pro-choice?

My mentally challanged son lives in his own apartment, has a savings account with over 15K in it...is engaged to be married.....and has yet to turn to government for his handouts and entitlements.

His goal is to acheive what I have acheived...personal success my own. He refuses my help financially....all he and his sweetheart ask for is for us to attend THEIR place for Thanksgiving and come with nothing but the sweet potatos.

So please....report me.
My guess is you dont.
Is that a dare? Yes...it is....please...go ahead...show me you have some guts....report me.
I don't report people for breaking the rules...well, except mal that once.

he brought up his own and asked about yours!

So please....report me.
My guess is you dont.

So in other words....as opposed to using a little intelligence and responding to my post....you deemed it best to show how I broke the rules...

And then you in a "high road" sort of way, show the rest of us that you have absolutyely no backbone and you refuse to report me for breaking the rules.

Why?

Becuase I did not break the rules.......

Oh yeah...and please....my son offered his place in line for the freebies you are so in favor of.....so you may take his place.....he doesnt need it...

He prefers the feeling of accomplishment of "earning" those freebies on his own........so please.....take his position in line.

Afterall, according to you, mentally challanged is an insult.......so they should get nothing anyway.

So please....report me.
My guess is you dont.

So in other words....as opposed to using a little intelligence and responding to my post....you deemed it best to show how I broke the rules...

And then you in a "high road" sort of way, show the rest of us that you have absolutyely no backbone and you refuse to report me for breaking the rules.

Why?

Becuase I did not break the rules.......

Oh yeah...and please....my son offered his place in line for the freebies you are so in favor of.....so you may take his place.....he doesnt need it...

He prefers the feeling of accomplishment of "earning" those freebies on his own........so please.....take his position in line.

Afterall, according to you, mentally challanged is an insult.......so they should get nothing anyway.
:rolleyes: Last time I'll be nice to you.

John McCain owes an apology for LOTS of things he's done to America, but Palin ain't one of 'em!

To THIS conservative, she's more entertaining than ANY Britney Spears trainwreck!

Last edited:
First of all....John McCain will NEVER owe America an apology for ANYTHING.

The man sacrificed his entire life for America...and I am disturbed that anyone out there...left or right....do not see this.

Secondly.....what the heck are you afraid of with Palin? Why do you and others constantly bring her up? If she is a loser as you say...and if she is irrelevant as you say...and if she is a quitter as you say....and if she is an idiot as you say.....

Then please tell me why you can't get her out of your mind?

I know.....you will give me some rediculous rhetoric about how she ius entertaining and fun to make fun of.

OJ Simpson slashed the throats of two people.....yet I do not see you saying that USC and the Buffalo Bills owe us all an apology.

Obama brought Van Jones into the public limelight....but where is your demand for an apology from him?

You and your fear of Palin is quite revealing.

I for one enjoy hearing rightwingers try to defend her. That never gets old.

She has done a great job with Alaska. That is fact.

She is an idiot....that is assumption by the left.

The left likes to compare assumption to fact.

THAT is what is entertaining.

Yeah, her single biggest accomplishment in Alaska was to get a windfall profits tax on big oil in the state,

something of course that conservatives railed against for decades and ridiculed whoever suggested any such thing. Once irrational adoration of Palin set in on that certain segment of the right all that went out the window.

And if you honestly think this question violates board rules what exactly should we call you Ravi? Just plain STUPID?

My kids are not normal. They're waaaay above average. :D

But since the oldest is 4 I'm going to cut her a little slack on supporting herself financially. :)

Whenever the left finds someone they have a chance of beating on an intellectual level, they blow their horn about it.

We don't see this much attention from the left for Krauthammer for a reason.

Using the word retarded to INSULT someone who is not clinically retarded is saying that my childs condition is one that warrants insulting....a condition he was born with and has learned to live with...and by the way....he has successfulkly overcome his challange ands is mainstreamed.

Saying someone is mentally challanged that is NOT truly mentally challaneged is insulting those that are mentally challanged.

So you see...I am not soft...or easily insulted....I am repulsed by those that use the term(s) associated with his condition as an insult to others WITHOUT his condition.

But it is pathetic.

Do you feel the same about all such insults?

Like calling someone an idiot who doesn't meet the clinical definition?

What about moron and imbecile?

What about calling someone gay who is not homosexual?

What about calling a man a woman as an insult?

What about insane?

Are these equally pathetic insults that we can expect never to see you hurl?

...for unleashing this blithering idiot Sarah Palin on us...well, at least he owes conservatives an apology. The rest of us are highly amused.

Actually he should apologize for not winning the election and saving us from an out of control liberal spender who is making the world want to buy gold instead of investing in our country.... Obama says we need to keep the deficit under control yet wants to spend a trillion plus on health care... And people like Ravi buy anything he tells him...:cuckoo:

But it is pathetic.

What about insane?

Since he made a rather lame reference to my lack of balls I'd say no.

Glad you find her so entertaining.

The woman gets more press than pour beloved President.

ANd I will say agin...McCain will NEVER owe ANYONE in AMerica an apology....and to suggest it, even in jest, is inappropriate.

But whatever works for you Ravi. This is still America.
That's retarded, no offense.

Someone can serve their country honorably and still do something stupid.

My down syndrome son and my wife find the word retarded as insulting. DO you blame them?

That being said.....one does not need to make a national apology for a mistake when he or she has 30 years of honorable service to the same community.

Normal people expect mistakes from time to time and do not insist on an apology when there is no history of making mistakes in the person's background.

But please....you are one who uses the word retarded as an insult to someone....so your credibility with me has all but disappeared.

forget her. its that time of the month
125.jpg

But it is pathetic.

What about insane?

How often do you see conservatives on a forum like this take one of their own to task for the use of such a term as 'libtard'?

No Sarah Palin fan here - but IMHO John McCain owes nothing. We owe him.
I didn't vote for him, but I certainly respect and appreciate all he has done for his country. I don't agree with all of his positions, but I do think HE BELIEVES his positions are truly in the best interests of our nation.

btw - It is also MHO that Charles Krauthammer is a blithering idiot - he couldn't carry George Will's jockstrap. (Arrogance does not equal intelligence)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back