John McCain owes America an apology

...for unleashing this blithering idiot Sarah Palin on us...well, at least he owes conservatives an apology. The rest of us are highly amused.

zombies.gif

PDS strikes again

Palinnnnnnnnnnnn. We hates it worst than Boooooooooshhhh Boosssssh stole the precious election. We hates Palinnnnnn We must eat brain

...for unleashing this blithering idiot Sarah Palin on us...well, at least he owes conservatives an apology. The rest of us are highly amused.

If McCain had not picked her, she'd still be a relative unknown on the short list of up and coming stars in the Republican party, which was her status in the spring of 08 and before that. In fact she'd have been on the short list for VP candidate for 2012. The GOP was doomed to make this mistake - the Palin mistake - sooner or later.

What are you talking about?

Palin represents the best the republicans have to offer the American people

We FEAR HER! No really, the righty's say we fear her. Oreilly says it, Hannity says it and she is screaming she is a victim. Not a quitter.

WE FEAR HER.

Please sign my petitition to get her to run in 2012!

Dems for Palin __________________

i was listening to a book review of her new book...the guy was a conservative and said...if this book is suppose to set up her bid in 2012 , it failed....palin will be a has been in a year....come on willow....take the bet....25 bucks to your humane society.....or 25 bucks to mine....hows that sound....a year from now she will be back in alaska...her personal history will not allow a presidental run....todd's affairs....rumors of her affairs....o my....take the bet sucker!

Palin was supposed to be a has been last year wasn't she? of no relevance, white, Republican woman. Right? ANd you are still talking about her. Take your 25 bucks down and give it to the doggies.. they needs em some food. and bones,, I like you but you are the standard bearer of Palin hatred. Todd had zero affairs,, and rumors are just that rumors and you haters spread them like jelly.

I said a long time ago, after she quit....she was going to write a book, make a lot of money....and eventually end up on Fox.

I know she wouldn't run for anything but will keep that question vague for her dumb sycophants to exploit them and make more money from her book.

We will see.

I know for a fact that without Palin, AZ and UT were in play for Obama in 2008, he might have swept all 57 states

Brain is bad nom-noms, full of cholesterol. No wait sorry, that's at the GOP HQ, they have many fat-heads.

Send them to Dem - oh sorry okay, they're already on the way.

Please destroy this memo.

zombies.gif

PDS strikes again

Palinnnnnnnnnnnn. We hates it worst than Boooooooooshhhh Boosssssh stole the precious election. We hates Palinnnnnn We must eat brain

You cant mention Palin and Brain in the same sentence sir.

i was listening to a book review of her new book...the guy was a conservative and said...if this book is suppose to set up her bid in 2012 , it failed....palin will be a has been in a year....come on willow....take the bet....25 bucks to your humane society.....or 25 bucks to mine....hows that sound....a year from now she will be back in alaska...her personal history will not allow a presidental run....todd's affairs....rumors of her affairs....o my....take the bet sucker!

Palin was supposed to be a has been last year wasn't she? of no relevance, white, Republican woman. Right? ANd you are still talking about her. Take your 25 bucks down and give it to the doggies.. they needs em some food. and bones,, I like you but you are the standard bearer of Palin hatred. Todd had zero affairs,, and rumors are just that rumors and you haters spread them like jelly.

Willow Tree, I don't get too upset with them, they are in reality promoting Palin, that's good for conservatives as people are waking up to conservative values again. Plus, this time she is dispelling alot of the myths and lies that have been told about her, both through her book and all the interviews she is doing on the issues. Tonight she is on Hannity for a full hour, then O'Reilly has a 3 part segment of an interview with her on Thursday, Friday and next Monday. Barbara Walters has her on 60 minutes on Sunday and even Barbara and the liberal ladies on the View are pretty upset about Newsweek running an old picture of her from runner's world on their cover. Newsweek is taking some heat over this issue. Fox is the most watched, trashing msnbc, cnn and all the main stream media channels, their combined ratings don't add up to Fox.

It's just a matter of time before the libs make total asses of themselves and the more they post and the more they trash her the dumber they look.

Of course, they will continue to make total asses of themselves, because it comes very natural to them. It's hysterical to watch their meltdown over Palin, they are scared to death of her and it's showing big time.:lol::lol:

I don't know why everyone has to attack this woman at every breaking moment, though. More doesn't need to be piled on. Let people decide for themselves if she's "worthy" to them.

Right from the first time I heard this woman comment, I knew that she was a pretty phony woman. I'm pretty decent at reading people, and as days passed she said sillier and sillier things, and more things were exposed about her.

I did not need to make thread after thread after thread. I may have made one somewhere about how she struck me as phony, wasn't a hate fest though. Just my 2, she's making her own bed.........let it rest.

but no where near as phony as saying you created jobs in places that don't even exist :lol::lol: that's what you voted for, inept, incompetent nincompoop liars. way to go demoncwats!

If McCain had not picked her, she'd still be a relative unknown on the short list of up and coming stars in the Republican party, which was her status in the spring of 08 and before that. In fact she'd have been on the short list for VP candidate for 2012. The GOP was doomed to make this mistake - the Palin mistake - sooner or later.

Mistake, making millions on a best seller is a mistake to you? Being the most popular rock star equalling Obama in that category is a mistake? If you think that's a mistake, I have to wonder what you consider to be correct and a success. I call that success. :cuckoo:

I think that you are suffering from a little Palin de-rangement sydrome. Is it keeping you awake at night?? Grinding your teeth?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know why everyone has to attack this woman at every breaking moment, though. More doesn't need to be piled on. Let people decide for themselves if she's "worthy" to them.

Right from the first time I heard this woman comment, I knew that she was a pretty phony woman. I'm pretty decent at reading people, and as days passed she said sillier and sillier things, and more things were exposed about her.

I did not need to make thread after thread after thread. I may have made one somewhere about how she struck me as phony, wasn't a hate fest though. Just my 2, she's making her own bed.........let it rest.

but no where near as phony as saying you created jobs in places that don't even exist :lol::lol: that's what you voted for, inept, incompetent nincompoop liars. way to go demoncwats!

You don't know who the fuck I voted for, numb-nuts.

No way! She's going to run for President...it will be a dream come true...the FUNNIEST campaign of all time.

When she fails, I predict she will leave her family and shack up with Levi. :lol:

No way! She's going to run for President...it will be a dream come true...the FUNNIEST campaign of all time.

When she fails, I predict she will leave her family and shack up with Levi. :lol:

Classy!

Look Libruls are running just like they want Sarah to run!

Run, Libs, run!

zombies.jpg

We keep talking about Sarah the Quitter because she keeps talking!

She is indeed the gift that keeps on giving, like the Jelly of the Month Club!

Her soap opera family, her lunacy on policy and the way she keeps punching down at the McCain campaign not only puts her face on the news, but our comments about her obvious inadequacies on these threads.

If Sarah would just hole up in Wassila and read a few books instead of proving that that is what she should be doing, we would forget her the way Conservatives claim they have 'forgotten' Al Gore!

New Topics

Forum List

Back