John Bolton will vote for a write-in if Trump is the nominee

Trump hired Bolton. Trump only hires the best. He told us so himself.

ANYONE BUT TRUMP, DAGNABBIT!
1c2418f7ac6dbaf5189fb4e0d9293640.jpg

I LIKE BURNING ALL MY BRIDGES BEHIND ME!

Biden is mediocre at best. And he's too old to be President.

But still, sadly, better than the mentally ill leader of a political cult.

Being bold and upfront, willing to stand up to BOTH parties doesn't make you "mentally ill".

i know that you are devoted to the establishment, but labeling those who are merely looking for change as "cultic" or "mentally ill" is similar to the old USSR, where they also figured anyone who wanted changed was insane and they stuck them in asylums.

Well…it’s over for Trump. He has no hope of winning without the Warmonger vote.

Why can’t President Trump just learn to play ball with the Big War industry in Washington? It would make life so much easier, he would had never been impeached if he just would had escalated the war in Syria like Bolton wanted to.

I loved how President Trump had this guy on his staff just so he could listen to him and then do the exact opposite. 😂
But then, he’d be just like nearly all the other candidates running for potus.

Yeah he’s not incompetent, but he is a crazed psychopath. Lol.
Bolton is pure filth, yet he sometimes shows up on British TV news for his crazed opinion, did you know before the Iraq war he threatened the then head of the OPCW because he wouldn't play ball with the US narrative, we know where your Kids live was the threat, that scumbag is more like a Mafia Boss than a politician.

That says more about you than anything else, Bolton is a nutcase.
surada has admitted he/she/it doesn’t know Hillary is a warmonger. So, we’re dealing with an uninformed and possibly senile poster.

Plus now it would appear he/she/it is delusional by claiming to personally know Bolton.

Last edited:
All those who give a fuck about anything Bolton has to say, raise your hands.
images

I thought you liberals didn't like Bolton because he was a warmonger. So now you like the warmonger?

Trump is an idiot.. poorly educated
Bolton has 25 IQ points on Trump.

Documentation? Test results? Anything?

So Trump is a total idiot yet made complete ham sandwiches out of the entire Left in 2016, and would have won again in 2020 with a record-breaking number of votes if not for massive, admitted election fraud, cheating and government/media interference pulling for Biden. Got it.

Forum List

Back