John Bolton will vote for a write-in if Trump is the nominee

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Well…it’s over for Trump. He has no hope of winning without the Warmonger vote.

Why can’t President Trump just learn to play ball with the Big War industry in Washington? It would make life so much easier, he would had never been impeached if he just would had escalated the war in Syria like Bolton wanted to.

I loved how President Trump had this guy on his staff just so he could listen to him and then do the exact opposite. 😂

I loved how President Trump had this guy on his staff just so he could listen to him and then do the exact opposite.

One of Trump's many failings was the failing to get all of the great people he promised. Most of the people in his administration were spies, leakers, malcontents and RINOS who actually opposed him.

Trump's other major liability is I've seen no evidence that this time around he would fare any better. But he still has 15 months to prove me wrong.

Imagine how many hundreds of posts right-wingers would be making on here if only ONE CABINET MEMBER appointed by Biden or Obama came out and said what Bolton is saying about Trump

But since Bolton is one of many former cabinet members saying this about Trump -- the cognitive dissonance kicks into overdrive for Trumpers

Smart people.

The difference between former cabinet officials and ordinary MAGA supporters is that the cabinet members actually had conversations with Trump and came to a realization.

He is an idiot!

MAGA supports just watch him on TV and like what he says in a prepared speech.

He is one of us! except while they stormed the capitol building and shouting (Trump, Trump, he's are man, if he can't do it no one can) Trump was having lunch with his family.

Make
America
Groan
Again

Trump will give audio recording (considered classified) to Woodward but refuse to turn them over to NARA He wanted to keep them so that he can share them to impress people.

I guess Bolton aware of things about Trump that ordinary MAGA supporters don't realize or care to know.

The difference between former cabinet officials and ordinary MAGA supporters is that the cabinet members actually had conversations with Trump and came to a realization.

He is an idiot!
With which of his idiotic policies did you disagree, idiot?

Well…it’s over for Trump. He has no hope of winning without the Warmonger vote.

Why can’t President Trump just learn to play ball with the Big War industry in Washington? It would make life so much easier, he would had never been impeached if he just would had escalated the war in Syria like Bolton wanted to.

I loved how President Trump had this guy on his staff just so he could listen to him and then do the exact opposite. 😂
AlmostGave.jpg

Imagine how many hundreds of posts right-wingers would be making on here if only ONE CABINET MEMBER appointed by Biden or Obama came out and said what Bolton is saying about Trump

But since Bolton is one of many former cabinet members saying this about Trump -- the cognitive dissonance kicks into overdrive for Trumpers
They wouldn't be anywhere near either PedoPete or the Boiking if they weren't devoted boolickers.

Forum List

Back