John Bolton will vote for a write-in if Trump is the nominee

surada has admitted he/she/it doesn’t know Hillary is a warmonger. So, we’re dealing with an uninformed and possibly senile poster.

Plus now it would appear he/she/it is delusional by claiming to personally know Bolton.
Based on what? Bush and Cheney lied and cherry picked the intelligence on Saddam. Didn't you know about Clean Break Strategy or the PNAC or Operation Mass appeal? Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions.

You obviously didn't know anything about Libya or Gaddafi either.

Based on what? Bush and Cheney lied and cherry picked the intelligence on Saddam. Didn't you know about Clean Break Strategy or the PNAC or Operation Mass appeal? Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions.

You obviously didn't know anything about Libya or Gaddafi either.
Lol. Apparently you don’t know your beloved Hillary was instrumental in destroying Libya, getting Americans killed there, and killing Gaddafi. Then she laughed about it like a fucking psycho. You love her though.

Well…it’s over for Trump. He has no hope of winning without the Warmonger vote.

Why can’t President Trump just learn to play ball with the Big War industry in Washington? It would make life so much easier, he would had never been impeached if he just would had escalated the war in Syria like Bolton wanted to.

I loved how President Trump had this guy on his staff just so he could listen to him and then do the exact opposite. 😂
Yeah, Bolton wanted to go to war with everyone. Didn't take long for Trump to learn that.

Yeah, Bolton wanted to go to war with everyone. Didn't take long for Trump to learn that.
Most intelligent people (obviously surada excluded) knew this well before dumb Don added Bolton to his administration.

My guess is Pompeo requested Bolton be added and Don not being intelligent, since he should have known both Pompeo and Bolton are crazed neocons, agreed to add him.

So much for emptying the swamp.

Biden is mediocre at best. And he's too old to be President.

But still, sadly, better than the mentally ill leader of a political cult.
Anyone who dusagrees with the bs in Wadhington is a cult.

Proud Cult member here you Fraud. You are a cult member leftist pretending not to be.

I love it when peeps like you whine about Trump. Makes my day. Because he fcking Owns you.

Cant talk about the Great policies of those who are leading this country to financial ruin. Must elect the same idiots who been there decades and brought us to our current nightmare.

Just keep your butt hurt cream handy leftist. You are one. Dont fool anyone.

We are currently in a state of Vote for us even though we suck because of we Hate Trump.

Lmao

Bolton is a greedy, neocon money grubber. The two reasons he's threatening to do this stupid thing is that he needs a candidate that loves war like he does and he's also trying to build up his cred so CNN and MSNBC will invite him on their airhead shows. If any patriot would want to vote AGAINST anything, they would turn on the sexual deviants and Marxists who are currently running our government.

I know - actual positions on the actual issues don't matter to you rubes.

It's all about your orange god.
So now its you think hes a God game huh.

I love the fact that he pisses in your corn flakes so bad that for years its all you wankers can talk about.

Makes my day you fraud.

Cant run on achievements your side. You suck hairy balls on pretty much everything. Losers always blame others for their own wirthlessness.

You are good at one thing. Homeless peeps and everything costs a fortune. You are like locusts. Destroying one place moving to destroy another. California is a prime example of your leadership. And why everyone is running from it.

Face it. You suck.

Well…it’s over for Trump. He has no hope of winning without the Warmonger vote.

Why can’t President Trump just learn to play ball with the Big War industry in Washington? It would make life so much easier, he would had never been impeached if he just would had escalated the war in Syria like Bolton wanted to.

I loved how President Trump had this guy on his staff just so he could listen to him and then do the exact opposite. 😂
^ Love. :)

Most intelligent people (obviously surada excluded) knew this well before dumb Don added Bolton to his administration.

My guess is Pompeo requested Bolton be added and Don not being intelligent, since he should have known both Pompeo and Bolton are crazed neocons, agreed to add him.

Then there was the Mad Dog Mattis nonsense.

That was known information for years. Was Trump not paying any attention then?

Trump was warned to not pick him but no one is going to tell Trump what to do.

I knew Bolton was a hawk 25 years before Trump ran for president.

So now its you think hes a God game huh.

I love the fact that he pisses in your corn flakes so bad that for years its all you wankers can talk about.

Makes my day you fraud.

Cant run on achievements your side. You suck hairy balls on pretty much everything. Losers always blame others for their own wirthlessness.

You are good at one thing. Homeless peeps and everything costs a fortune. You are like locusts. Destroying one place moving to destroy another. California is a prime example of your leadership. And why everyone is running from it.

Face it. You suck.
Yep, the MAGA mantra!

z2ZqIdK.jpg

Forum List

Back