Joel Osteen Turn The Other Butt Cheek....Ignores Flooding Victims

Wasn't at all surprised when I saw that this a-hole didn't open his "mega church" to flooding victims in Houston.

The building has a history of flooding, but you are easily led by 3rd party scrutiny. The Lakewood Church family has donated immeasurably to the Houston community for decades and will continue to do so for decades to come...

You're the little boy who cried wolf, get the facts before you run off at the mouth again...

What are you Joel's PR guy, or just a captivated follower?

This is what this guy is all about; the benjamins:

joel-osteens-house-1.jpg

So you believe everything the internet tells you?

Pretty gullible...

I don't. I also don't believe that Osteen is a man of God.

While you scumbag liberal children of Hell are trying to rip America apart people in Texas and Louisiana of all faiths races are helping each other and coming together.

Just get the Hell out of my country!

I opened this thread knowing that liberals have little to no respect for Christians. But this is not a Christian bashing OP; my commentary regards assholes like Joel Osteen who are phonies. Stop hero worshiping and see reality for what it is.

I have a lot of respect for people of faith who walk the walk, and they're out there now trying to help people.

This man has a HUGE complex. There was plenty of forwarning about this catastrophe. And he couldn't offer shelter until shamed?

My understanding is he has an arrangement with the city to open the church as overflow for the local stadium when its needed. The city is in better situation to supply needs at the moment. And he has been in contact with the city daily about their needs.

I don't care for his message or the focus being on him. But he has a history of providing service to the community. I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt than destroy the man when we should be focused on healing and relief

Wasn't at all surprised when I saw that this a-hole didn't open his "mega church" to flooding victims in Houston.

The building has a history of flooding, but you are easily led by 3rd party scrutiny. The Lakewood Church family has donated immeasurably to the Houston community for decades and will continue to do so for decades to come...

You're the little boy who cried wolf, get the facts before you run off at the mouth again...

What are you Joel's PR guy, or just a captivated follower?

This is what this guy is all about; the benjamins:

joel-osteens-house-1.jpg

So you believe everything the internet tells you?

Pretty gullible...

I don't. I also don't believe that Osteen is a man of God.

Nor do i. But I try to be. And that means not bearing false witness of others

I look at Osteen and am thankful this guy belongs to those of you that claim to be Christian. Jesus this guy is a greased pig who fleeces every person he comes in contact with.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/pastor-osteen-shuts-church-amid-flooding-crisis/

Did you also realize he has previously offered his church as shelter in other disasters?

Did those who fed you this manufactured bullshit explain to you that all the routes of access to his church were under water and therefore, inaccessible?

I'm not a fan of Osteen... I can find many reasons to not like him. But this is just plain old exploitation of a disaster to do a little Christian bashing! You should be ashamed of yourself for that and others should publicly shame and ridicule you for it... whether they like Osteen or not.

While you scumbag liberal children of Hell are trying to rip America apart people in Texas and Louisiana of all faiths races are helping each other and coming together.

Just get the Hell out of my country!

I opened this thread knowing that liberals have little to no respect for Christians. But this is not a Christian bashing OP; my commentary regards assholes like Joel Osteen who are phonies. Stop hero worshiping and see reality for what it is.

I have a lot of respect for people of faith who walk the walk, and they're out there now trying to help people.

This man has a HUGE complex. There was plenty of forwarning about this catastrophe. And he couldn't offer shelter until shamed?

My understanding is he has an arrangement with the city to open the church as overflow for the local stadium when its needed. The city is in better situation to supply needs at the moment. And he has been in contact with the city daily about their needs.

I don't care for his message or the focus being on him. But he has a history of providing service to the community. I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt than destroy the man when we should be focused on healing and relief

Destroy the man? If you want to make excuses for him, that's your prerogative. For what it's worth, the materialistic side of me sympathizes with him. I wouldn't want grungy lowlifes in my castle at all hours of day or night either.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/pastor-osteen-shuts-church-amid-flooding-crisis/

Did you also realize he has previously offered his church as shelter in other disasters?

Did those who fed you this manufactured bullshit explain to you that all the routes of access to his church were under water and therefore, inaccessible?

I'm not a fan of Osteen... I can find many reasons to not like him. But this is just plain old exploitation of a disaster to do a little Christian bashing! You should be ashamed of yourself for that and others should publicly shame and ridicule you for it... whether they like Osteen or not.

I'm guessing down the road, this will count as one of those times, too. Hey, if you want to give the man a green check mark, go for it. I'm still noting that he had to be shamed to do the right thing, though. Look at his twitter feed. He wasn't even talking about Harvey 'til then. He was giving spiritual platitudes like one would expect from someone like him.

The streets do not look under water in any of the videos of the closed church!!!

Any so-called man of God who lives in luxury as he does is a greedy SOB

Attachments

• Joel Osteen Home.jpg
    Joel Osteen Home.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 23

Forum List

Back