Joel Osteen Turn The Other Butt Cheek....Ignores Flooding Victims

The backlash might have changed his mind
Osteen's Lakewood Church tries to set record straight on Harvey response
"It's not our unwillingness, it's just practicality. It's been a safety issue for us," Iloff said, adding that Harvey's heavy rainfall almost spilled over Lakewood's floodgate this past weekend. "Lakewood Church has a heart for this city."

Osteen echoed Iloff's comment Tuesday morning, claiming Lakewood never closed its doors and "will continue to be a distribution center for those in need" and is "prepared to house people once shelters reach capacity," according to the Associated Press.

I'll need to know a little more about that floodgate and any safety issues before I'm convinced.

What I heard on the radio was that it had never closed. It was a distribution center for relief supplies. It wasn't housing anyone because it had no resources. Now they have mattresses and cots and are set up for the displaced.

What I heard on the radio was that it had never closed. It was a distribution center for relief supplies. It wasn't housing anyone because it had no resources. Now they have mattresses and cots and are set up for the displaced.
not much of a mega church then. My grandmothers church had cots and canned food and bottled water and they had a congregation of about 25 people and it was in the middle of nowhere.

Oh you LIE!

Christians and Conservatives ARE EVOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!

QUIT WRECKING THE LEFT'S NARRATIVE!

The Church was flooded and They couldn't open it.

The Media and The Left are scum, and God will judge me for this but I am glad there is a Hell for such liars as this.

"It's not our unwillingness, it's just practicality. It's been a safety issue for us," Iloff said, adding that Harvey's heavy rainfall almost spilled over Lakewood's floodgate this past weekend. "Lakewood Church has a heart for this city."

Osteen echoed Iloff's comment Tuesday morning, claiming Lakewood never closed its doors and "will continue to be a distribution center for those in need" and is "prepared to house people once shelters reach capacity," according to the Associated Press.
O

http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/pastor-osteen-shuts-church-amid-flooding-crisis/

Wasn't at all surprised when I saw that this a-hole didn't open his "mega church" to flooding victims in Houston.

Bullshit!

1st - the area around his church was impassable due to flood water

Then, the church's basement was flooded.

The moment it was ready for occupancy, the doors opened to all and he's been providing all the relief possible to any and all.

And you know this how?

Oh you LIE!

Christians and Conservatives ARE EVOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!

QUIT WRECKING THE LEFT'S NARRATIVE!

Okay, I have a favorable view of Christians. But that doesn't mean that there aren't assholes like Olsteen out there taking advantage.

Wasn't at all surprised when I saw that this a-hole didn't open his "mega church" to flooding victims in Houston.

Bullshit!

The moment it was ready for occupancy, the doors opened to all and he's been providing all the relief possible to any and all.

And you know this how?
I know it because I live in Houston and you can't get anywhere right now.

Bullshit!

And you know this how?

Then how did they open it if they can't get to it?

Bullshit!

And you know this how?

The flooding subsided locally. That and they have high water vehicles now. Multiple shelters are needed because there are evacs going on in multiple locations. Rather than being a dick and popping off about something you know nothing about, about someone you don't like, try a being objective for once.

The Church was flooded and They couldn't open it.

The Media and The Left are scum, and God will judge me for this but I am glad there is a Hell for such liars as this.

O

The church wasn't flooded dumb ass.

Bullshit!

And you know this how?

The flooding subsided locally. That and they have high water vehicles now. Multiple shelters are needed because there are evacs going on in multiple locations. Rather than being a dick and popping off about something you know nothing about, about someone you don't like, try a being objective for once.

A real church would have been prepared and ready for this. They certainly wouldn't be closed when so many need shelter. Pop yourself off, gimp.

Bullshit!

And you know this how?

A real church would have been prepared and ready for this. They certainly wouldn't be closed when so many need shelter. Pop yourself off, gimp.
No one was prepared for this. You're grinding an ax.

While you scumbag liberal children of Hell are trying to rip America apart people in Texas and Louisiana of all faiths races are helping each other and coming together.

Just get the Hell out of my country!

I don't think much of Osteen. He had to be shamed into opening up his facility to the flood victims.

He's more about Joel then he is about ministering.

1393057_300x300

Forum List

Back