Joe Continues to Let Terrorists Target Americans, Cruise Missile Fired At US Ship

I believe that was the one that got so close (one nautical mile) that the ship's Phalanx Close-In Weapons System had to bring it down.

BUXAFMNOR5GM5OLELX6AZJUBAE.jpg

I believe that was the one that got so close (one nautical mile) that the ship's Phalanx Close-In Weapons System had to bring it down.

BUXAFMNOR5GM5OLELX6AZJUBAE.jpg

Not sure which system they used, but incoming at 1 nautical mile is definitely the "Holy Shit" zone. Way past time for a volley of cruise missiles headed Iran's way.

Yer fantasy of nuclear war is most disturbing.

Eevryone knows Iran is behind it all. NO nuclear war is necessary and we dont even need to attack the launch sites. Give Iran an ultimatum. it all stops tomorrow or we begin destrying all your oil fields and all your refineries , one at a time. until you have nothing left. Then we follow through as soon as the first rocket is launched.

You might be correct and you might not.
:cuckoo:

Lets assume that your wild theory of them secretly constructing nuclear warheads without anyone finding out about it is true. How are they going to deliver these warheads? Do they ALSO have secret ICBM techology? You think they have a secret space program? :laugh:

:cuckoo:

Lets assume that your wild theory of them secretly constructing nuclear warheads without anyone finding out about it is true. How are they going to deliver these warheads? Do they ALSO have secret ICBM techology? You think they have a secret space program? :laugh:
Ask Repubs they have ben spreading fear about Iran and the bomb for decades.

Ask Repubs they have ben spreading fear about Iran and the bomb for decades.
You mean we have been saying that Iran is trying to build nuclear weapons? Yeah, and its TRUE. :dunno:

I find it amusing that you opened this thread with WW3 fear mongering and then you make this ^ dumb as fuck post. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back