Joe Continues to Let Terrorists Target Americans, Cruise Missile Fired At US Ship

I assume we know where the anti-ship missile came from and where that Houthi Terrorist group is located. So, bomb the fuckers off the face of the Earth, what's wrong with that? I believe that Biden is a pussy when it comes to this kind of decision, while Trump is not. To be sure, DJT has his drawbacks but nobody should be attacking US personnel, installations, and ships with impunity and without serious consequences. Our policy should be iron-clad and resolute - if you fuck with us you will pay a heavy price.

You mean we have been saying that Iran is trying to build nuclear weapons? Yeah, and its TRUE. :dunno:

I find it amusing that you opened this thread with WW3 fear mongering and then you make this ^ dumb as fuck post. :cuckoo:
The opening posts included a statement that it should all be glass, if you are not too ignorant you know what it means...Get a clue, derpa.

Ask Repubs they have ben spreading fear about Iran and the bomb for decades.
Israel has made a few runs into Iran with fighter jets to destroy suspected Iranian enrichment plants and anything considered nuclear over those years. They must be worried to do so.

The opening posts included a statement that it should all be glass, if you are not too ignorant you know what it means...Get a clue, derpa.
What does that have to do with a nuclear counter strike from Iran?

Forum List

Back