Adult Son of Israeli Diplomat Accused of Deliberately Running Over Florida Police Officer — Lawyer Claims He Has ‘Diplomatic Immunity’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Poor jew. They cry out in pain every time they run you over with a car.

00-42-1200x630.jpg

Adult Son of Israeli Diplomat Accused of Deliberately Running Over Florida Police Officer — Lawyer Claims He Has ‘Diplomatic Immunity’​

There was a Canadian diplomats who lived in Canada and her son did something similar I believe after stealing a car. I think he may have been given some leniency but I forget. He murdered someone and was much younger, I think it was Florida as well.

Actually here is the link: Canadian diplomatâs son pleads no contest to murder in Miami killings

In exchange for his plea, Marc Wabafiyebazu, 15, of Ottawa, will have to serve six months in a boot camp starting next week, followed by 10 months of modified house arrest and a maximum eight years’ probation.

Bloody crazy really.

He just might. He still has to live with it, so there's that.

No matter the law in whatever land you're in, God ingrained karma into the world, and it works like clockwork.

Poor jew. They cry out in pain every time they run you over with a car.

00-42-1200x630.jpg

Adult Son of Israeli Diplomat Accused of Deliberately Running Over Florida Police Officer — Lawyer Claims He Has ‘Diplomatic Immunity’​

Florida would do the kid a favor by charging him with a felony and putting him in jail

He’s obviously not been raised right

Florida would do the kid a favor by charging him with a felony and putting him in jail

He’s obviously not been raised right
If his father's diplomatic immunity extends to him, that can't be done. The appropriate action is for our state department to contact fhe foreign government and request that the diplomat be recalled.

If his father's diplomatic immunity extends to him, that can't be done. The appropriate action is for our state department to contact fhe foreign government and request that the diplomat be recalled.
I remember something that happened when bill clinton was on office

An American teenager was caught vandalizing parked cars in Singapore where the usual punishment for that is canning

The incident went all the way to the white house when clinton explained that corporal punishment is not approved of in America

The president of Singapore pointed out that the crime took place in his country not America and the kid got a paddling

I’ve always wondered what happened to the kid

Did it teach him a lesson ?

I hope so

I remember something that happened when bill clinton was on office

An American teenager was caught vandalizing parked cars in Singapore where the usual punishment for that is canning

The incident went all the way to the white house when clinton explained that corporal punishment is not approved of in America

The president of Singapore pointed out that the crime took place in his country not America and the kid got a paddling

I’ve always wondered what happened to the kid

Did it teach him a lesson ?

I hope so
I hope so too. If he had continued vandalizing we would have heard about it.

Caning, whipping and paddling works.

Going off memory but there was a wife I think of a US diplomat who got a slap on the wrist after killing someone a few year back

LOl. Americans are doing this all the time in the UK. Its not a problem then.
Yeah, but we are Americans, so you just have to suck it up. However, we arent going to allow people to do that in OUR country. Yes, its a double standard... what are you gonna do about it? Nothin, thats what. :dunno:

Forum List

Back