Joe Biden to Cameraman: ‘You’re a Real Prick.’

Exorcism, get Alex Jones out of his mind.
The civility of the Democratic Party.
Bully’s.

Once again --- WHAT IN THE FUCK DOES A STROLLING COMMENT --- to a cameraman or whoever it's at, and we can't even be sure what it says or what it's about ---- HAVE TO DO WITH ANY KIND OF POLITICS?

Why do you keep running away from that question? Are you fucking stupid?
Tell us more how a private locker room brag between two people means something, Dufus.

Can't tell you "more" as I haven't told you the first part, shitferbrains. However I did read the same shit you did and I already know they did that in front of an active camera crew with a live mic, so your " between two people" clause is even more bullshitious than this thread is.

You see, I don't start goofy-ass fucking threads I can't justify.

Now ANSWER THE QUESTION, wimp.
Does not surprise me the Left defends bullying.

Does not surprise me that a wimp-troll can't defend his own thread.

Last edited:
Was there a point coming with this thread?
yea....if trump would have called the guy a prick there would be threads here by dean,jim,tiger,billy and a few more and it would be on the news as a lead story and the woman on the view would all be saying what a crude basterd he is....waters would renew her call for impeachment....
Out of context garbage propaganda who knows who he's even talking to.... Trump has done far worse with context and nothing happened as far as his supporters went. Anybody heard of issues? Or just more garbage BS gossip...
its only gossip when someone other than trump does it.....
Absolute baloney. Just think about all the ridiculous scandals about the pedophile Clintons and all the murders they supposedly did and how 89% of the foundation money went right to them and all the other ridiculous BS that has all been investigated and never retracted. The Democrats do nothing like that.
sure they dont franco.....you have me convinced....

Harry --- offtopic, just want to say, excellent excellent album cover choice. :thup: I've had this one in my stack since 1969. A timeless classic it is. As one of our local DJs called it, I think by accident, "In the Court of the Kingson Crim".

It sucks that you can't find an upload of "I Talk to the Wind" on YouTube that doesn't fade out way too early, but the music is timeless.

/offtopic

yea....if trump would have called the guy a prick there would be threads here by dean,jim,tiger,billy and a few more and it would be on the news as a lead story and the woman on the view would all be saying what a crude basterd he is....waters would renew her call for impeachment....
Out of context garbage propaganda who knows who he's even talking to.... Trump has done far worse with context and nothing happened as far as his supporters went. Anybody heard of issues? Or just more garbage BS gossip...
Absolute baloney. Just think about all the ridiculous scandals about the pedophile Clintons and all the murders they supposedly did and how 89% of the foundation money went right to them and all the other ridiculous BS that has all been investigated and never retracted. The Democrats do nothing like that.

Harry --- offtopic, just want to say, excellent excellent album cover choice. :thup: I've had this one in my stack since 1969. A timeless classic it is. As one of our local DJs called it, I think by accident, "In the Court of the Kingson Crim".

It sucks that you can't find an upload of "I Talk to the Wind" on YouTube that doesn't fade out way too early, but the music is timeless.

/offtopic
the version i have is the whole thing,a little over 6 minutes.....

/offtopic

Yep -- I thought it was more like 8 or 9 but I'm away from home --- but you can't find a version on YouTube that even finishes out the flute solo.

I wanted to do a parody version of "21st Century Schizoid Man" with a jug band but it would have been way too ambitious, and I'm not sure a lot of our audience would get it.

"Broads" huh?

And you're wetting your pants over "prick", uttered to somebody you don't even know? Fucking hypocrisy.

As I already said --- you cut it out of the post so you wouldn't have to address it ---- what the fuck is "political" about fifteen seconds of a camera shot just because the subject used to be in politics? If Richard Fucking Nixon sits down to play the piano is that "political"?? If George W. Fucking Bush paints a fruit bowl is that fucking "political"? Is everyone to be jammed into some label of your own making just because your limited intelligence can't deal with more than one aspect of what some person did in their life? And if that's the case, shall we conclude that everything Ronald Reagan did was "acting"?

Poster please. Don't sit here and insult everybody's intelligence. Dziękuję.

I'm not running for President, Biden presumably is. And this kind of language isn't family friendly.

How much progress could Biden make toward a nuclear free Korea, if he calls President Un a "prick"?

That's the point, Biden's language is a national security issue as well as one of decency.

"Broads" huh?

And you're wetting your pants over "prick", uttered to somebody you don't even know? Fucking hypocrisy.

As I already said --- you cut it out of the post so you wouldn't have to address it ---- what the fuck is "political" about fifteen seconds of a camera shot just because the subject used to be in politics? If Richard Fucking Nixon sits down to play the piano is that "political"?? If George W. Fucking Bush paints a fruit bowl is that fucking "political"? Is everyone to be jammed into some label of your own making just because your limited intelligence can't deal with more than one aspect of what some person did in their life? And if that's the case, shall we conclude that everything Ronald Reagan did was "acting"?

Poster please. Don't sit here and insult everybody's intelligence. Dziękuję.

I'm not running for President, Biden presumably is. And this kind of language isn't family friendly.

How much progress could Biden make toward a nuclear free Korea, if he calls President Un a "prick"?

That's the point, Biden's language is a national security issue as well as one of decency.

Oh please. More hypocritical BULLSHIT.

You're obviously proficient enough in English to know better than this shit. Come the fuck OFF it.

I got your national security right here pal:

Last edited:

/offtopic

Yep -- I thought it was more like 8 or 9 but I'm away from home --- but you can't find a version on YouTube that even finishes out the flute solo.

I wanted to do a parody version of "21st Century Schizoid Man" with a jug band but it would have been way too ambitious, and I'm not sure a lot of our audience would get it.
you into jug band?.....

/offtopic

you into jug band?.....

Used to be in one, yes. Doesn't exist any more but what a blast it was.

We did not one but two entire Beatles albums (in parodies), live.

/offtopic

you into jug band?.....

you ever hear of Tommy Hall from The 13th Floor Elevators?.....

/offtopic

you into jug band?.....

No. :dunno:

you into jug band?.....

hey plays an electric jug....
Tommy Hall
Born
September 21, 1943(age 74)
Instruments Jug
Associated acts The 13th Floor Elevators
Tommy Hall (born September 21, 1943) is an electric jug player from Texas. He was a founding member of the American psychedelic rock band The 13th Floor Elevators.

A special aspect of The Elevators' sound came from Tommy Hall's innovative electric jug. The jug, a crock-jug with a microphone held up to it while it was being blown, sounded somewhat like a cross between a Minimoog and cuica drum. In contrast to traditional musical jug technique, Hall did not blow into the jug to produce a tuba-like sound. Instead, he vocalized musical runs into the mouth of the jug, using the jug to create echo and distortion of his voice. When playing live, he held the microphone up to the mouth of the jug, but when recording the Easter Everywhere album, the recording engineer placed a microphone inside the jug to enhance the sound.

you into jug band?.....

hey plays an electric jug....
Tommy Hall
Born
September 21, 1943(age 74)
Instruments Jug
Associated acts The 13th Floor Elevators
Tommy Hall (born September 21, 1943) is an electric jug player from Texas. He was a founding member of the American psychedelic rock band The 13th Floor Elevators.

A special aspect of The Elevators' sound came from Tommy Hall's innovative electric jug. The jug, a crock-jug with a microphone held up to it while it was being blown, sounded somewhat like a cross between a Minimoog and cuica drum. In contrast to traditional musical jug technique, Hall did not blow into the jug to produce a tuba-like sound. Instead, he vocalized musical runs into the mouth of the jug, using the jug to create echo and distortion of his voice. When playing live, he held the microphone up to the mouth of the jug, but when recording the Easter Everywhere album, the recording engineer placed a microphone inside the jug to enhance the sound.

Thanks Harry. I'll take a listen when I'm back home and can get decent bass on this here electric jug.

Those guys look like they're playing actual music though. We tried to shy away from that. We could boogie but when we did it wasn't as funny.

In fact we took great pains to have "rehearsals", not "practices". We never practiced, because if you "practice" you get good. And we can't have that.

take a look....1966

So Harry your video popped up a 'suggestion' on my screen of this one:

I didn't know the Electric Prunes used an autoharp. I picked up one of their old LPs recently, in good shape.

R-1625921-1277911210.jpeg.jpg

take a look....1966

You heard of them in Buffalo? Very interesting but I can't hear him on the Jug. Grateful dead was a Jug Band also.

Still waiting to hear Democratic garbage gossip propaganda on Trump like most of the GOP believe about Hillary pedophile murderer everything corrupt... Despicable deplorable gossip garbage no evidence they're all conspiracy nut jobs now who don't believe our justice department now. Not great!

Forum List

Back