Joe Biden to Cameraman: ‘You’re a Real Prick.’

Was there a point coming with this thread?

The point is that the Liberals really shouldn't throw stones at President Trump when their own leaders are usually this kind of despicable language at family events

The point is that the Liberals really shouldn't throw stones at President Trump when their own leaders are usually this kind of despicable language at family events

Uh HUH.

And what "family event" would this be, from a video we have sixteen seconds of with no context whatsoever and can't hear and there's no podium or public address? Hm?

And where the bleeding fuck do you even come from that you've never heard the word "prick"?

And what the fuck does any of it have to do with politics? What, just because some guy used to be in politics, now everything he does 24/7 is "political"? If he goes to a baseball game it's "political"? If he eats a cheeseburger it's "political"? If he goes to view a sunset it's fucking political??

What in the blue fuck is WRONG with you klowns.

Uh HUH.

And what "family event" would this be, from a video we have sixteen seconds of with no context whatsoever and can't hear and there's no podium or public address? Hm?

And where the bleeding fuck do you even come from that you've never heard the word "prick"?

Apparently you didn't view the video in its entirety. There were broads within earshot of Mr. Biden's vile language.

I'm from Krakow by way of Ohio and currently live on the eastern seaboard, I've heard this kind of language before. If he were elected President and he used that kind of language with Queen Elizabeth or someone, it would be an international incident.

VP Joe Biden is a very good man. Donald Trump is an evil man. These are indisputable facts, and those who attack the former, a praise the latter are not good people.

Out of context garbage propaganda who knows who he's even talking to.... Trump has done far worse with context and nothing happened as far as his supporters went. Anybody heard of issues? Or just more garbage BS gossip...
its only gossip when someone other than trump does it.....
Absolute baloney. Just think about all the ridiculous scandals about the pedophile Clintons and all the murders they supposedly did and how 89% of the foundation money went right to them and all the other ridiculous BS that has all been investigated and never retracted. The Democrats do nothing like that.
5% of Democrats believe garbage, 50% at least of Republicans do...
apparently you have never been to California....
Half that 5% maybe in California and New York City...
way more than that in Cal franco....

Absolute baloney. Just think about all the ridiculous scandals about the pedophile Clintons and all the murders they supposedly did and how 89% of the foundation money went right to them and all the other ridiculous BS that has all been investigated and never retracted. The Democrats do nothing like that.
apparently you have never been to California....
Half that 5% maybe in California and New York City...
So how about some examples of garbage the Democrats believe?
are you asking yourself questions now?.....

yea....if trump would have called the guy a prick there would be threads here by dean,jim,tiger,billy and a few more and it would be on the news as a lead story and the woman on the view would all be saying what a crude basterd he is....waters would renew her call for impeachment....
Out of context garbage propaganda who knows who he's even talking to.... Trump has done far worse with context and nothing happened as far as his supporters went. Anybody heard of issues? Or just more garbage BS gossip...
And guess what most of the garbage Democrats believe is is GOP garbage also.... All that Clinton garbage and rigging the election against bernie. Because emails LOL... Argggg ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
garbage is garbage franco...

VP Joe Biden is a very good man. Donald Trump is an evil man. These are indisputable facts, and those who attack the former, a praise the latter are not good people.
so people are not good people if they dont see things the way you see them?...some people may not think biden is as great a guy as you think he is....and many just may not think trump is as evil of a guy as some people are making him out to be....those are indisputable facts also....

so people are not good people if they dont see things the way you see them?...some people may not think biden is as great a guy as you think he is....and many just may not think trump is as evil of a guy as some people are making him out to be....those are indisputable facts also....

Wrong. Biden is good, I did not claim he was perfect. My claim that Trump is evil, however, is an opinion based on facts: His total disregard for human / civil rights; his effort to undermine freedom of expression, freedom of speech and freedom of the press; his growing enemies list all add up to make him the worst person to ever hold the office of President of the United States.

He is a narcissist and a megalomaniac, that is clear, but no excuse for his problematic behavior exists; even sociopathic people know on some level right from wrong.

See: https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/sociopath-psychopath-difference#1

Clearly you don’t know what ‘facts’ are.

See my response above. Clearly you are a member of the ostrich society:

images

Last edited:

Wrong. Biden is good, I did not claim he was perfect. My claim that Trump is evil, however, is an opinion based on facts: His total disregard for human / civil rights; his effort to undermine freedom of expression, freedom of speech and freedom of the press; his growing enemies list all add up to make him the worst person to ever hold the office of President of the United States.

He is a narcissist and a megalomaniac, that is clear, but no excuse for his problematic behavior exists; even sociopathic people know on some level right from wrong.

See: https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/sociopath-psychopath-difference#1
wrong yourself.....all you are giving me is your opinion...many here have thought Obama was the worst when he was in....many here thought Bush was the worst during his time....and of course trump will have those that think he sucks too.....but all 3 of them had many who thought they were doing well enough for them....

images
Nope.
I hate to break it to you, but your OPINIONS are not FACTS.
Fact.

My opinions are based on my education and experience, and I'm reality based. If my opinion and my facts are in you opinion wrong, provide evidence.

I've posted definitions from the DSM-IV often enough, if you doubt my observation of Trump's Personality Disorders (P. D.), look them up.

For the record or interested reader, see, Personality Disroders under Cluster B; these include:
  • Antisocial P.D.;
  • Borderline P. D.;
  • Histionic P. D.;
  • Narcissistic P. D.
  • Coded: 301.7; 301.83; 301.50; 301.81

images
Nope.
I hate to break it to you, but your OPINIONS are not FACTS.
Fact.

My opinions are based on my education and experience, and I'm reality based. If my opinion and my facts are in you opinion wrong, provide evidence.

I've posted definitions from the DSM-IV often enough, if you doubt my observation of Trump's Personality Disorders (P. D.), look them up.

For the record or interested reader, see, Personality Disroders under Cluster B; these include:
  • Antisocial P.D.;
  • Borderline P. D.;
  • Histionic P. D.;
  • Narcissistic P. D.
  • Coded: 301.7; 301.83; 301.50; 301.81
Your opinions are still opinions and not facts.
Fact.

Have they ever pulled the wool over your eyes! It is in print from their own keyboards, yet you deny it. Wow. You have it bad.
And guess what most of the garbage Democrats believe is is GOP garbage also.... All that Clinton garbage and rigging the election against bernie. Because emails LOL... Argggg ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
Emails between DNC staffers bullshiting mean absolutely nothing, super duper.

I gave you a whole bunch of garbage GOP propaganda. It's basically everything the dupes know about Hillary the foundation Obama Etc. How about some examples of democratic garbage that half the Democrats believe?

I gave you a whole bunch of garbage GOP propaganda. It's basically everything the dupes know about Hillary the foundation Obama Etc. How about some examples of democratic garbage that half the Democrats believe?
just about everything they say in California about illegals,like how they dont receive aid.....about how if they get a license to drive they will register the car and get ins....what always got me is,they know better because they live out here and yet will be good little party people and deny this shit happens...

Uh HUH.

Apparently you didn't view the video in its entirety. There were broads within earshot of Mr. Biden's vile language.

I'm from Krakow by way of Ohio and currently live on the eastern seaboard, I've heard this kind of language before. If he were elected President and he used that kind of language with Queen Elizabeth or someone, it would be an international incident.

"Broads" huh?

And you're wetting your pants over "prick", uttered to somebody you don't even know? Fucking hypocrisy.

As I already said --- you cut it out of the post so you wouldn't have to address it ---- what the fuck is "political" about fifteen seconds of a camera shot just because the subject used to be in politics? If Richard Fucking Nixon sits down to play the piano is that "political"?? If George W. Fucking Bush paints a fruit bowl is that fucking "political"? Is everyone to be jammed into some label of your own making just because your limited intelligence can't deal with more than one aspect of what some person did in their life? And if that's the case, shall we conclude that everything Ronald Reagan did was "acting"?

Poster please. Don't sit here and insult everybody's intelligence. Dziękuję.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back