Joe Biden to Cameraman: ‘You’re a Real Prick.’

Was there a point coming with this thread?
yea....if trump would have called the guy a prick there would be threads here by dean,jim,tiger,billy and a few more and it would be on the news as a lead story and the woman on the view would all be saying what a crude basterd he is....waters would renew her call for impeachment....
Out of context garbage propaganda who knows who he's even talking to.... Trump has done far worse with context and nothing happened as far as his supporters went. Anybody heard of issues? Or just more garbage BS gossip...
its only gossip when someone other than trump does it.....
Absolute baloney. Just think about all the ridiculous scandals about the pedophile Clintons and all the murders they supposedly did and how 89% of the foundation money went right to them and all the other ridiculous BS that has all been investigated and never retracted. The Democrats do nothing like that.

yea....if trump would have called the guy a prick there would be threads here by dean,jim,tiger,billy and a few more and it would be on the news as a lead story and the woman on the view would all be saying what a crude basterd he is....waters would renew her call for impeachment....
Out of context garbage propaganda who knows who he's even talking to.... Trump has done far worse with context and nothing happened as far as his supporters went. Anybody heard of issues? Or just more garbage BS gossip...
Absolute baloney. Just think about all the ridiculous scandals about the pedophile Clintons and all the murders they supposedly did and how 89% of the foundation money went right to them and all the other ridiculous BS that has all been investigated and never retracted. The Democrats do nothing like that.
sure they dont franco.....you have me convinced....

5% of Democrats believe garbage, 50% at least of Republicans do...

apparently you have never been to California....

Half that 5% maybe in California and New York City...

Half that 5% maybe in California and New York City...
So how about some examples of garbage the Democrats believe?

And guess what most of the garbage Democrats believe is is GOP garbage also.... All that Clinton garbage and rigging the election against bernie. Because emails LOL... Argggg ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Meet me at Katie's and we can ask Joe about it. He goes there all the time. You and I will need a time machine to get a meal, cuz the place closed in the 1980s...but Good Ol' Joe was still going in 2008...I can't see why he would stop eating there even now that the building is gone...the food is just as good today as it was 10 years ago. :SMILEW~130:

Maybe we can catch him at the Home Depot...

Last edited:
From the angle it appears Uncle Joe saw his reflection in the lens.

Good reason Obama picked him as assasination insurance.

I personally think Biden is creepy...but I still have not a fucking clue what the point of that video is?

Instead of posting (seemingly) meaningless videos...why not get a hobby? Exercise is a good one.

Exorcism, get Alex Jones out of his mind.

I personally think Biden is creepy...but I still have not a fucking clue what the point of that video is?

Instead of posting (seemingly) meaningless videos...why not get a hobby? Exercise is a good one.

The civility of the Democratic Party.
Bully’s.

Have they ever pulled the wool over your eyes! It is in print from their own keyboards, yet you deny it. Wow. You have it bad.
And guess what most of the garbage Democrats believe is is GOP garbage also.... All that Clinton garbage and rigging the election against bernie. Because emails LOL... Argggg ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Bully’s.

Once again --- WHAT IN THE FUCK DOES A STROLLING COMMENT --- to a cameraman or whoever it's at, and we can't even be sure what it says or what it's about ---- HAVE TO DO WITH ANY KIND OF POLITICS?

Why do you keep running away from that question? Are you fucking stupid?

Bully’s.

Once again --- WHAT IN THE FUCK DOES A STROLLING COMMENT --- to a cameraman or whoever it's at, and we can't even be sure what it says or what it's about ---- HAVE TO DO WITH ANY KIND OF POLITICS?

Tell us more how a private locker room brag between two people means something, Dufus.

Indeed. The Dems often insult powerless normal people. Trump insults prominent phonies and is gracious to everyday folks.

Like Mexican Muslims?

Okay it's a small population but there's a small population of Muslims in Mexico. They have a tiny tiny mosque, which they call el mosquito.

Bully’s.

Tell us more how a private locker room brag between two people means something, Dufus.

Can't tell you "more" as I haven't told you the first part, shitferbrains. However I did read the same shit you did and I already know they did that in front of an active camera crew with a live mic, so your " between two people" clause is even more bullshitious than this thread is.

You see, I don't start goofy-ass fucking threads I can't justify.

Now ANSWER THE QUESTION, wimp.

Bully’s.

Can't tell you "more" as I haven't told you the first part, shitferbrains. However I did read the same shit you did and I already know they did that in front of an active camera crew with a live mic, so your " between two people" clause is even more bullshitious than this thread is.

You see, I don't start goofy-ass fucking threads I can't justify.

Now ANSWER THE QUESTION, wimp.
Does not surprise me the Left defends bullying.

Forum List

Back