Joe Biden to Cameraman: ‘You’re a Real Prick.’

The old fool's obsession with young females is disturbing. Far too many photos and vids out there for there not to be an underlying issue

I missed the part where Biden was bragging about grabbing her pussy; maybe I should turn the volume up?

From the angle it appears Uncle Joe saw his reflection in the lens.

Good reason Obama picked him as assasination insurance.

I personally think Biden is creepy...but I still have not a fucking clue what the point of that video is?

Instead of posting (seemingly) meaningless videos...why not get a hobby? Exercise is a good one.

Tell us some more about pussy grabbing brags.

lets count the times and ways Goldilocks goes on attack the media mode-

Was there a point coming with this thread?

Indeed. The Dems often insult powerless normal people. Trump insults prominent phonies and is gracious to everyday folks.

Hey...I just saw it. After watching the video 77 times AND slowing it down to 1/4 speed while standing on my head AND facing directly west...I think I heard Biden say 'I hate cake'.

Clearly he meant sake...which sounds like rake which sounds like rump which sounds like Trump.

Voila!!!

Biden hates Trump....ARREST HIM!!!

The old fool's obsession with young females is disturbing. Far too many photos and vids out there for there not to be an underlying issue

I missed the part where Biden was bragging about grabbing her pussy; maybe I should turn the volume up?

Probably because Biden is the thread topic. Your TDS kicked in again

when in hell has a thread topic stopped you from slobbering BUT BUT BUT CLINTON ?

NEVER thats when

when in hell has a thread topic stopped you from slobbering BUT BUT BUT CLINTON ?

NEVER thats when

He asked I answered...now pipe down

Creepy:

Creepy-uncle-Joe-Biden-may-challenge-trump-in-2020.jpg

Yes; I mentioned Biden. I guess that went right over your head.

Good gawd the leftists on this forum are weak. Waste of time

He's a hair-sniffer.....one of my uncles was like that....my Dad finally smacked him upside the head at my sister's wedding reception and he never did it again (that we know of). BTW, the last year Biden was VP, his net worth was $230,700...his salary for one year....ie he had no assets or savings in his own name. :lol:
Very funny that he is honest? And just BS character assassination from a few silly clips. Ever consider issues, like the GOP stealing and lying to you endlessly?

Jesus - We have no idea the context. In fact he was smiling when he said it and a dude closest to camera taking vid sounded drunk.
Mods - MOVE TO RUBBER ROOM
Might be the dumbest thing I've seen posted in Politics EVA! :rolleyes:

Oh - This explains EVERYTHING .. Posted by THESE guys. He was being baited - Surprise Surprise!

America Rising is a United States political action committee (PAC) that produces opposition research on Democratic Party members.[1] It has also conducted research on career employees of the Environmental Protection Agency who have criticized president Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt. America Rising is located in Arlington, Virginia.

Yes; I mentioned Biden. I guess that went right over your head.

Good gawd the leftists on this forum are weak. Waste of time
You should learn something and do some research, super duper...

He's a hair-sniffer.....one of my uncles was like that....my Dad finally smacked him upside the head at my sister's wedding reception and he never did it again (that we know of). BTW, the last year Biden was VP, his net worth was $230,700...his salary for one year....ie he had no assets or savings in his own name. :lol:

Ah, so you're Joe Biden's banker. Good to know.
I'm a brain surgeon myself. I do transplants.

When Trump talks about molesting women and grabbing pussy, it is called "man talk", but if Biden calls someone a prick in a low voice to their face, it is foul unacceptable speech.

When Trump talks about molesting women and grabbing pussy, it is called "man talk", but if Biden calls someone a prick in a low voice to their face, it is foul unacceptable speech.

It's "camera room talk".

Just ask Melania, she'll tell you as soon as Michelle O'bama writes it for her.

Forum List

Back