Joe Biden to Cameraman: ‘You’re a Real Prick.’

Was there a point coming with this thread?
yea....if trump would have called the guy a prick there would be threads here by dean,jim,tiger,billy and a few more and it would be on the news as a lead story and the woman on the view would all be saying what a crude basterd he is....waters would renew her call for impeachment....

The old fool's obsession with young females is disturbing. Far too many photos and vids out there for there not to be an underlying issue

I would bet the camera man was a real prick. i believe him. if it were trump, it would be different, it's moral flavor joe however, and he is so PC his hair stopped growing.

yea....if trump would have called the guy a prick there would be threads here by dean,jim,tiger,billy and a few more and it would be on the news as a lead story and the woman on the view would all be saying what a crude basterd he is....waters would renew her call for impeachment....

Speculation fallacy. Again, what's the point here? What the fuck's it got to do with politics? Biden doesn't hold an office; Rump does.

Again, this is a question for the OP, who apparently ran away.

Speculation fallacy. Again, what's the point here? What the fuck's it got to do with politics? Biden doesn't hold an office; Rump does.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Out of context garbage propaganda who knows who he's even talking to.... Trump has done far worse with context and nothing happened as far as his supporters went. Anybody heard of issues? Or just more garbage BS gossip... Oh, sorry...

Last edited:

might be speculation but it sure as hell aint a fallacy....

Out of context garbage propaganda who knows who he's even talking to.... Trump has done far worse with context and nothing happened as far as his supporters went. Anybody heard of issues? Or just more garbage BS gossip...
its only gossip when someone other than trump does it.....

Q. Was there a point coming with this thread

A. It seems to have come along with his head.

I suppose WM2020 is still desperate for attention, and it matters not if it is good (rarely) or negative (almost always). The video is not instructive of anything; he must manufacture his many posts without consulting reality, or considering the impact on his credibility.

Again --- I'm asking the OP, who ran away. Apparently he thinks "prick" is some kind of TNT word that brings down the republic or some shit.

I mean what the fuck kind of hyperPuritan hypocritical bullshit is that?

Again --- I'm asking the OP, who ran away. Apparently he thinks "prick" is some kind of TNT word that brings down the republic or some shit.

I mean what the fuck kind of hyperPuritan hypocritical bullshit is that?

Q. what the fuck kind of hyperPuritan hypocritical bullshit is that

A. The kind only a hypocrite would provide.

The old fool's obsession with young females is disturbing. Far too many photos and vids out there for there not to be an underlying issue

He's a hair-sniffer.....one of my uncles was like that....my Dad finally smacked him upside the head at my sister's wedding reception and he never did it again (that we know of). BTW, the last year Biden was VP, his net worth was $230,700...his salary for one year....ie he had no assets or savings in his own name. :lol:

From the angle it appears Uncle Joe saw his reflection in the lens.

Good reason Obama picked him as assasination insurance.

I personally think Biden is creepy...but I still have not a fucking clue what the point of that video is?

Instead of posting (seemingly) meaningless videos...why not get a hobby? Exercise is a good one.

I would bet the camera man was a real prick. i believe him. if it were trump, it would be different, it's moral flavor joe however, and he is so PC his hair stopped growing.
I take it you meant that as satire

Forum List

Back