Joe Biden Reveals What World Leaders Are Telling Him About trump

I have about 95% of the stupid words muted on here, but sometimes I have to take a look at what someone was responding to.

And yes, you're absolutely right. Very stupid words.
You think it obvious, he is a severe case going back pre tea-bagger?

Why are you guys in denial of your own policies? Trump wants out of NATO. You all want the US to stop supporting the Ukraine. Trump is fine with that. Trump has made clear his admiration for Putin. If we stop supporting Ukraine, China may take that as green light for more aggression toward Taiwan. We all know that if China attacks Taiwan, MAGAs would be opposed to military assistance. As far as Kim is concerned, Trump took his love letters with him after he left office until he had to return them. Maybe you should rethink your support for Trump if you find these positions objectionable.
Do you even think about your posts? If Trump really wanted out of NATO then why would he browbeat the other members for not paying their pledged support for it? What he WANTS is for the other members of NATO to live up to their commitments! He basically told then that he was sick of the US having to bear most of the cost of defending THEM and if they didn't straighten up that he would pull the US out of NATO! That isn't wanting out of NATO...that's making NATO stronger because they know they need us and they DID start spending more on spending! Which is a damn good thing because that military spending is what is now supporting Ukraine.

China is probably closer to attacking Taiwan as it's been in the past sixty years. Why? Because they view Joe Biden as weak. They doubt his resolve. Why wouldn't they? Our military has been attacked hundreds of times in the Middle East and President Potato Head did NOTHING! Now three of our service men and women are dead because Iran also doubts his resolve!

So you're backing the son of Fidel fucking Castro, the tyrant of Canada and deleting my posts, huh?
Wow! :oops:
I might have that wrong.. 'Splain to me, pls.
OP is crap, IMO.

As if Joe Biden could remember what world leaders told him about anybody..including Trump. :cuckoo:

That's something that's simply not happening at this point in time.

As if the OP is true in any kind of way whatsoever!

Hell no it's not! It's lies! And deserves to be mocked and ridiculed to the utmost of human ability.
Good response. Good reasoning.

No, you are right. I should have just left the report, and waited for some other mod to deal with the report since I am involved in the thread. . . but no other person was on duty, and your flame was in clear violation of Zone 2 rules. It was cut and dried. You did not address the OP at all. I am pretty sure, the entire membership could agree.

. . . but I disagree. I am pretty sure, Biden has enough cognitive function to remember world leaders, and those around him to stay on message this much.

Of course I am not backing the Castro bastard, criminal of the Trucker protest.

Federal Court declares Trudeau’s use of Emergencies Act unconstitutional​

But I believe that that Trudeau is very afraid of having to deal with Trump again, if he is elected. Look what he did to his own people. . .

Joe Biden Reveals What World Leaders Are Telling Him About trump

President Biden recently revealed that multiple world leaders have expressed to him their fear of trump returning to the White House.

“‘I’ve been doing foreign policy for a long, long time,’ Biden told the congregation at Brookland Baptist Church in Columbia, South Carolina, over the weekend.”

“‘I know every one of those heads of state, and I’ve known them for a while. And every meeting I go to internationally, as they’re walking out, this is the God’s truth […] virtually every one of them pull me aside and says, ‘You’ve got to win. We can’t let that happen again. You can’t let that happen again. You can’t let that happen again.’”

Given trump’s negative effect on the foreign billionaires’ profits during his first stint in the White House, the economic threat he poses if elected again is disastrous. Understanding the power these foreign billionaires wield, it will be surprising if a consortium of these European oligarchs don’t establish an assassin squad to put an abrupt end to trump’s third presidential campaign. As Election Day 2024 approaches, trump’s Secret Service bodyguards must become increasingly alert.

Like U.S. billionaires, the foreign oligarchs must guard their wealth carefully, and trump’s constant Nazi-speak has long been heard outside the United States. His hate-speech has not been “normalized” by the foreign press the way it has by most U.S. news outlets. Coupled with late-night comics’ monologues on U.S. television, which tend to make trump appear as a harmless buffoon, the sanitized news reports of trump heard by Americans belie his true malevolence and corruption.

View attachment 895899

Wrong. It requires a mind easily susceptible to propaganda and Mal-information.

Good response. Good reasoning.

No, you are right. I should have just left the report, and waited for some other mod to deal with the report since I am involved in the thread. . . but no other person was on duty, and your flame was in clear violation of Zone 2 rules. It was cut and dried. You did not address the OP at all. I am pretty sure, the entire membership could agree.

. . . but I disagree. I am pretty sure, Biden has enough cognitive function to remember world leaders, and those around him to stay on message this much.

Of course I am not backing the Castro bastard, criminal of the Trucker protest.

Federal Court declares Trudeau’s use of Emergencies Act unconstitutional​

But I believe that that Trudeau is very afraid of having to deal with Trump again, if he is elected. Look what he did to his own people. . .

Biden knowing world leaders' names. :auiqs.jpg:

:th_believecrap:

He can't even say Booty Juice's name. :rolleyes-41:

The problem is our alarm clock radio is set to our small town local station, so we can get school closings and weather.

They're currently broadcasting AP News, which is just as bad as CBS.
AP is actually where CBS and all network news (including FOX) comes from.

It's propaganda from the beginning.

It is scary to know morons are so easily brainwashed by simple repetition.
Use your critical thinking skills. Please. You owe it to me, your country.
Simple repetition like decades of the media pushing the liberal agenda? There are numerous studies that have proven the media is in the tank for the DNC. I guess you missed election night in 2016. You loons are blind, you hear what you want without being able to comprehend the extreme bias that is readily on display. You folks chucked critical thinking for emotional gratification. Pathetic.

Simple repetition like decades of the media pushing the liberal agenda? There are numerous studies that have proven the media is in the tank for the DNC. I guess you missed election night in 2016. You loons are blind, you hear what you want without being able to comprehend the extreme bias that is readily on display. You folks chucked critical thinking for emotional gratification. Pathetic.

WTF are you talking about? And no, there are no reputable studies that show any alliance ever existed between the DNC and any network. Of course you don't know this. You also don't know that Fox was launched as a media outlet for the GOP by Murdoch. No other outlet ever had such a distinction. It was not even expected to be profitable and that was never it's goal. It was a straight propaganda network.

You don't even know this.

Joe always tells 100% of the truth 100% of the time. I believe Joe.

I HAD HAIRY LEGS. THE KIDS WOULD RUB MY LEGS.

Joe, I believe you love kids too much. You do not have to convince us. We have all seen it.

Understanding the power these foreign billionaires wield, it will be surprising if a consortium of these European oligarchs don’t establish an assassin squad to put an abrupt end to trump’s third presidential campaign

:cuckoo:

Lauren Boobert is as useless as a kickstand on a tank. Screen doors on a submarine. Tits on a bull. A chocolate teapot.

WTF are you talking about? And no, there are no reputable studies that show any alliance ever existed between the DNC and any network. Of course you don't know this. You also don't know that Fox was launched as a media outlet for the GOP by Murdoch. No other outlet ever had such a distinction. It was not even expected to be profitable and that was never it's goal. It was a straight propaganda network.

You don't even know this.
"reputable studies" :auiqs.jpg:

Here's reality:

"

MSNBC, CNN anchors blasted as ‘DNC propagandists’ after clips used in pro-Biden ad"​

Have you ever done a study on the news? I have, and I learned some things.

It certainly answered why all the networks run the same exact story at the same exact time.

Forum List

Back