Joe Biden Reveals What World Leaders Are Telling Him About trump

Why would his wife wear his depends?
iu

It's idiotic.
Why are you guys in denial of your own policies? Trump wants out of NATO. You all want the US to stop supporting the Ukraine. Trump is fine with that. Trump has made clear his admiration for Putin. If we stop supporting Ukraine, China may take that as green light for more aggression toward Taiwan. We all know that if China attacks Taiwan, MAGAs would be opposed to military assistance. As far as Kim is concerned, Trump took his love letters with him after he left office until he had to return them. Maybe you should rethink your support for Trump if you find these positions objectionable.

Last edited:
No, I read the article, I believe it.

Joe was basically saying, world leaders were afraid of Trump. He would not cooperate with the globalist agenda, he would not let the global oligarchs walk all over the sovereignty of American citizenry.

"Trump “represents uncertainty” and “we don’t know exactly what he is going to do,” Trudeau said, adding Canada “made it through the challenges represented by the Trump administration seven years ago, for four years, where we put forward the fact that Canada and the U.S. do best when we do it together.”

Look at the way Trudeau has been an authoritarian dick wad in Canada? If Trump scares him? GOOD.

. . . and if that is the way they all feel?

iu
^ this

Why are you guys in denial of your own policies? Trump wants out of NATO. You all want the US to stop supporting the Ukraine. Trump is fine with that. Trump has made clear his admiration for Putin. If we stop supporting Ukraine, China may take that as green light for more aggression in Taiwan. We all know that if China attacks Taiwan, MAGAs would be opposed to aid. As far as Kim is concerned, Trump still carries around his love letters. Maybe you should rethink your support for Trump if you find these positions objectionable.

No

Why are you guys in denial of your own policies? Trump wants out of NATO. You all want the US to stop supporting the Ukraine. Trump is fine with that. Trump has made clear his admiration for Putin. If we stop supporting Ukraine, China may take that as green light for more aggression toward Taiwan. We all know that if China attacks Taiwan, MAGAs would be opposed to aid. As far as Kim is concerned, Trump still carries around his love letters. Maybe you should rethink your support for Trump if you find these positions objectionable.

Just stop. We've been listening to that bullshit for almost 8 years now. Nobody believes you anymore.

Of course. I stopped giving credibility to the leftist media the day they started their "Pee Tapes" idiocy.

The entire four years he was President, the alarm clock radio would go off at 6 AM with CBS News and their incessant drumbeat of "Trump..Trump..Trump..Trump..."

Eight years of that bullshit is just tiresome, redundant and unnecessary. I don't care what they think Trump did. I don't care what they think he said. It's all bullshit, lies, innuendos, and gaslighting anyway.

The little boy can only cry "wolf" so many times before I just want the wolf to eat that little sonofabitch.

Of course. I stopped giving credibility to the leftist media the day they started their "Pee Tapes" idiocy.

The entire four years he was President, the alarm clock radio would go off at 6 AM with CBS News and their incessant drumbeat of "Trump..Trump..Trump..Trump..."

Eight years of that bullshit is just tiresome, redundant and unnecessary. I don't care what they think Trump did. I don't care what they think he said. It's all bullshit, lies, innuendos, and gaslighting anyway.

The little boy can only cry "wolf" so many times before I just want the wolf to eat that little sonofabitch.

It was probably much earlier than that for me.

CBS is now left wing media?
You guys need re-education camps. Trump has made morons if you.

You actually think they aren't? Wow! See BS has been in the tank for the DNC since the Clinton years.

It is scary to know morons are so easily brainwashed by simple repetition.
Use your critical thinking skills. Please. You owe it to me, your country.

Forum List

Back