Joe Biden is more responsible for high inflation than for abundant jobs

Biden has little to do with inflation but he had little to do with the recovery of jobs and growth after the pandemic but the Democrats still take credit, so they also need to take blame then.
You just undercut your own argument but made it anyway.

Twaddle

yes, 3.7 is particular high inflation, now it's not as high as Xiden and the Demafascist policies have given us, but far above the avg before they took office.
The average is about 3% moron

You just undercut your own argument but made it anyway.

Twaddle
I don’t believe Biden had any control of the recovery other than being President at the time, nor do I believe he has anything to do with inflation. That is my argument, how is it undercut?

Now if Biden wants to take credit for the recovery, he can then take blame for the inflation, he is wrong but fair is fair.

1696168177055.png

The annual inflation rate for the last 30 years has been lower than 3.7 for every except 2007, 2021, 2022, and 2023.

Biden is a job destroyer, not a job creator. All the jobs that Biden is taking credit for are jobs lost during the pandemic, many because of radical Democrat policies. Trump had our economy set up for a roaring rebound and the jobs that came back were because of Trump's foresight, not because of sleepy Joe's misfires.

Forum List

Back