Joe Biden is more responsible for high inflation than for abundant jobs

Inflation is up to 3.7% and you have some Democrats indicating that it is all propaganda, how out of touch are some of these people or better yet, why do they lie about inflation when the evidence is there?

I know that's what they claim, but there is no way inflation is anywhere near that low

Inflation is up to 3.7% and you have some Democrats indicating that it is all propaganda, how out of touch are some of these people or better yet, why do they lie about inflation when the evidence is there?
OMG!!!!

The sky is falling.!

3.7 is not particularly high considering the average is around 3

7 is high

10 is high

This ain't that

OMG!!!!

The sky is falling.!

3.7 is not particularly high considering the average is around 3

7 is high

10 is high

This ain't that

It was that and the damage is done. Or did you somehow think that prices reset every month ?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It was that and the damage is done. Or did you somehow think that prices reset every month ?

It was 2% when Trump left office. Democrats are praising their God Biden for inflation going over 10% then back down to about 5%. All Biden's numbers are cooked, inflation is far higher. That's what happens when government prints trillions of dollars

The damage is done. That's right.

And you can "blame" Trump as well as Biden but if you want to be accurate blame Covid and Putin

But as noted...3.7 is not particularly high inflation

1695566788131.png

Yep. The reasons for this stuff are not political, as much as the ideologues want to make it political.

Politics spoils and distorts everything it touches.

You miss the Obama recession, huh?

I'm not saying Obama caused it, I don't lie like you do. But Obama's spending kept it going for almost eight years instead of ending like it would have in just a couple

You miss the Obama recession, huh?

I'm not saying Obama caused it, I don't lie like you do. But Obama's spending kept it going for almost eight years instead of ending like it would have in just a couple
Spending does not cause Recessions you dope. Just the opposite

You think inflation is 3.7%? You don't do the household shopping, do you? Just a feeling ....
I'll bet that most of these dopey democrat forum posters live in mommy's basement and have no clue about food and gas prices

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The damage is done. That's right.

And you can "blame" Trump as well as Biden but if you want to be accurate blame Covid and Putin

But as noted...3.7 is not particularly high inflation
yes, 3.7 is particular high inflation, now it's not as high as Xiden and the Demafascist policies have given us, but far above the avg before they took office.

The same nonsense was said when inflation was almost 0 under Obama
Biden has little to do with inflation but he had little to do with the recovery of jobs and growth after the pandemic but the Democrats still take credit, so they also need to take blame then.

Forum List

Back