Joe Biden is more responsible for high inflation than for abundant jobs

So COVID and the shut down and a shortage of goods being made worldwide, with backlogs in manufacturing....and a shortage of workers....once we came out of restrictions/lockdowns, had nothing to do with it?

You arguing with me or the Economist ? Because they are the ones who did the analysis and made the claim. If you are so freaking smart as to think your off-the-cuff argument is worthwhile, why don't you start you own world renowned magazine ?

Otherwise don't ask....SHOW.
If inflation is all Biden's fault, then why was there inflation, WORLDWIDE, and why did the USA have lower inflation rate than the rest of the western world....the E.U. and why have we faired better than ALL of our allies with the worldwide inflation rate rise????

But please don't be so stupid or your magazine will never get off the ground. This is B.S. boilerplate.

The article says he's more responsible for high prices than job creation. It's not a shot at Bidenomics as much as it is a shot at the people who are touting it (because it is a crap claim). It's a comparison and it's pretty well supported.

Let me know when you publish your first issue.

So you cite the Economist from May, while inflation in the US is among the lowest in the industrialized world...

I can't see enough of the article to read the "argument", and you didn't include it.

When your reading comprehension gets past the 4th grade level, let me know.

But you see through it all, right?
I do not. Or would not. However, there are books on this subject. And how throughout history elites stayed in power. Recessions and avoiding/delaying recessions. Depressions and having and inflationary or depressionary one. And the fiat currency that is manipulated and used for power. 99% of the population is oblivious to this.

At least that is the way the Economist sees it.

It's amazing how the left keeps touting Biden when it seems like 75% of the country thinks the economy sucks.

Tagline:

The main effect of the president’s economic policies has been to boost prices​

They said it...I'm just showing you that people who seem to know something about economics are calling bull**** on Biden and his Bidenomics program.

I liked this one too. AOC calls inflation....get this.....propaganda......

They've all got their heads stuck in the sand....or worse.

Groceries up 20% ???

Yep.

Can't wait to read.....some horse**** from the banker on how great things are.

Wonder who in that 20% who are stupid enough to think prices haven't risen he hangs out with.

Big businesses are raising prices to increase their bottom line. They are causing inflation. Taxes need to be raised on businesses.

1693940448979.png

Biden is launching a new campaign to tell people how "inflation is down".

Of course, prices are not down. They've been only slowly rising....after the major damage was done.

I really don't give Joe credit for much. But here he gets credit for lying out his ass.

Big businesses are raising prices to increase their bottom line. They are causing inflation. Taxes need to be raised on businesses.
Businesses are trying to cover the costs of higher prices due to supply chain issues higher labor costs with trying to recoup money lost during Covid.

Businesses are trying to cover the costs of higher prices due to supply chain issues higher labor costs with trying to recoup money lost during Covid.
We have raised our prices by over 20% in many cases because we don't have a choice.
We had significant losses in 2020 and 2021. Without the employee retention dollars we would have went out of business as soooo many other businesses would have also.
In 2020 we had a near 40% drop in revenue. We also took out a super low interest covid loan that we now have to pay back.
We started making money again by mid last year and have every month since. But we have a ways to go to get back to the financial condition we were in before the Covid over-reaction killed us.

Keep on saying what you are saying.

We have raised our prices by over 20% in many cases because we don't have a choice.
We had significant losses in 2020 and 2021. Without the employee retention dollars we would have went out of business as soooo many other businesses would have also.
In 2020 we had a near 40% drop in revenue. We also took out a super low interest covid loan that we now have to pay back.
We started making money again by mid last year and have every month since. But we have a ways to go to get back to the financial condition we were in before the Covid over-reaction killed us.

Keep on saying what you are saying.
I completely understand, I saw several businesses that took huge hits from Covid and a lot just couldn't survive, the business I worked for lost 80% of revenue. The owner was on the verge of just throwing in the towel and retiring. Bills still came in while revenue wasn't. Glad you made it through.

So they can raise their prices to increase their bottom line? So, smart of you to figure that out.

Inflation is up to 3.7% and you have some Democrats indicating that it is all propaganda, how out of touch are some of these people or better yet, why do they lie about inflation when the evidence is there?

What's funny is that all those who accuse us of following Trump in lockstep have got their heads so far up Biden's backside, they'll need surgery to get them out.

Yes, Democrats all agree on every issue and we agree on none, but we are the ones in lockstep. That's the stupid shit Democrat politicians tell their worshippers to believe, and believe it they do

Forum List

Back