Joe Biden is a no-good lying dogface pony soldier!

All you are doing is putting bandaids on it. Get Congress to innact some serious, bipartisan legislation to change what is an antiquated, unworkable and inefficient system. A comprehensive overhaul is badly needed.

All the president can do is decide how to enforce exhisting laws or use EO's and even there he is constrained by the courts as you well know.

So why are youopposed to fixing it? Because it is politically advantageous to maintain the status quo?
Where did I say I was opposed to fixing it, Stupid? I oppose this shit bill because it fixes nothing, and in fact makes things worse.

Where did I say I was opposed to fixing it, Stupid? I oppose this shit bill because it fixes nothing, and in fact makes things worse.
Specifically how does it make things worse?

If your answer is "cause we didn't get EVERYTHING we want" then tough shit. Unless you want a one-party system, neither side is going to get its bucket list but both should get something.

It isn't just this bill either...Republicans have consistently kicked the can down the road when it comes to immigration.

If your answer is "cause we didn't get EVERYTHING we want" then tough shit. Unless you want a one-party system, neither side is going to get its bucket list but both should get something.

It isn't just this bill either...Republicans have consistently kicked the can down the road when it comes to immigration.
One example: It codifies letting in a minimum of 5000 illegals per day. That is five times what Barry Hussein’s DHS Sec said was a crisis.

All you are doing is putting bandaids on it. Get Congress to innact some serious, bipartisan legislation to change what is an antiquated, unworkable and inefficient system. A comprehensive overhaul is badly needed.

All the president can do is decide how to enforce exhisting laws or use EO's and even there he is constrained by the courts as you well know.

So why are youopposed to fixing it? Because it is politically advantageous to maintain the status quo?
HR 2 fixes Asylum, but you dont want that

What gall this man has! :banghead:

He tells the illegals to "surge to the border!" They deserve to be heard, all those criminals!

Day one, he ends all Trump-era border security measures!

Day one, he ends border wall construction!

Day one, the 'surge' increases, along with felons flooding in knowing that with Joe in charge, they are welcome to come in!

Months go by, the flood becomes a crisis, but the administration assures Americans that the "border is secure!"

States like Texas, knowing they've been hung out to dry, begin to try and go it alone, by securing their own borders!

Biden and his cronies immediately challenge in the courts ANY EFFORT that states use, to secure themselves from the flood which has now turned into a catastrophe in MANY places around the country!

And now, this same man, Joe Biden, has the FUCKING GALL, the absolute N-E-R-V-E to try and attempt to blame ANY of this on the Republicans for not being able to have secured borders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an absolute piece of shit!!!
/----/

1707330731422.png

What gall this man has! :banghead:

He tells the illegals to "surge to the border!" They deserve to be heard, all those criminals!

Day one, he ends all Trump-era border security measures!

Day one, he ends border wall construction!

Day one, the 'surge' increases, along with felons flooding in knowing that with Joe in charge, they are welcome to come in!

Months go by, the flood becomes a crisis, but the administration assures Americans that the "border is secure!"

States like Texas, knowing they've been hung out to dry, begin to try and go it alone, by securing their own borders!

Biden and his cronies immediately challenge in the courts ANY EFFORT that states use, to secure themselves from the flood which has now turned into a catastrophe in MANY places around the country!

And now, this same man, Joe Biden, has the FUCKING GALL, the absolute N-E-R-V-E to try and attempt to blame ANY of this on the Republicans for not being able to have secured borders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When shitpants loses he will ask his follower to kill for him and they will. So protect your family friends and country , it helps knowing that all the patriots left in this country are on your side.

LOL But no mention that in 4 years your orange douche bag did not finish the wall even after bragging he would have Mexico pay for it?

Poor gullible trumptards. No wonder you guys are always so mad. :itsok:
MAGA's are hate based and stupid, that's the whole story, lies and hate. They literally have no point that is true and has substance in any way. All of what they have is stupidity and lies from other stupid people that once said becomes facts to the rest no matter how stupid the idea is. All you have to do to find out who these clowns are is listen to anything their God and leader Shitpants says or listen to anyone at all at a trump Rally.

First show us where any administration went after corps who hired illegals.
Talking about corporations hiring illegals... let's just start with their orange fuhrer. Here is a report from way back in 2019 about his use of illegals at his clubs.

After months of silence, President Trump responded on Friday to reports that the Trump Organization has employed dozens of undocumented immigrants by saying that he doesn’t know whether the organization does or not.

“I don’t know because I don’t run it,” Mr. Trump said when asked if he was confident that undocumented immigrants were no longer working at his golf courses. “But I would say this: Probably every club in the United States has that because it seems to be, from what I understand, a way that people did business.”

The New York Times first reported in December that Victorina Morales, a Guatemalan undocumented immigrant, and several others living in the country unlawfully, had been employed at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., where Mr. Trump was heading on Friday.

Talking about corporations hiring illegals... let's just start with their orange fuhrer. Here is a report from way back in 2019 about his use of illegals at his clubs.

After months of silence, President Trump responded on Friday to reports that the Trump Organization has employed dozens of undocumented immigrants by saying that he doesn’t know whether the organization does or not.

“I don’t know because I don’t run it,” Mr. Trump said when asked if he was confident that undocumented immigrants were no longer working at his golf courses. “But I would say this: Probably every club in the United States has that because it seems to be, from what I understand, a way that people did business.”

The New York Times first reported in December that Victorina Morales, a Guatemalan undocumented immigrant, and several others living in the country unlawfully, had been employed at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., where Mr. Trump was heading on Friday.

You mean the orange bag O' shit was a hypocrite? Color me shocked. :rolleyes:

Getting everything you want! So, Progs get 90% of what they want with the Republicans blessings and help.

Just enforce the existing immigration laws and secure the border.

But we all know that's not what Dems want. Dems want to import millions of illegals, dirt poor illegals with no job who are dependent on Dems for handouts. Gift them amnesty and the right to vote then bribe them to vote Democrat. Why? To RIG elections that's why.

(1) Other people prefer to describe him as simply an old man who does not know when to get off the stage.

(2) His whole life has been in politics: Senator, Vice President, and now President.

(3) He loves being in the spotlight. Sure beats sitting on a park bench all day doing nothing.

(4) He loves the attention, with reporters shouting, "Mr. President! Mr. President!"

(5) He especially loves traveling to foreign countries to give his two cents to other leaders, even though they laugh behind his back.

In fact, Blaming Republicans for failing to secure the border is a brilliant move.

His followers will believe it as gospel

The media will report it as fact.

Those who aren't paying attention will just accept it.

Yep, they own the 'media', they've already proven they can get away with whatever they want, and they will continue to do so.

Forum List

Back