Joe Biden and MAGA followers are a lot alike.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Joe Biden and MAGA followers are a lot alike. They both don't know what they don't know.
Joe does not know he is too old to run for President, Age has diminished his cognitive skills resulting in him not being qualified to run for President and not realizing he is too old.
MAGA followers do not know they are being conned by Donald Trump. This is a result of diminished cognitive abilities. We are not sure why they have reduced cognitive abilities. Their lack of cognitive abilities prevents them from realizing they have subsantially reduced cognitive abilities.

AmputateUrFingers.jpg

Joe Biden and MAGA followers are a lot alike. They both don't know what they don't know.
Joe does not know he is too old to run for President, Age has diminished his cognitive skills resulting in him not being qualified to run for President and not realizing he is too old.
MAGA followers do not know they are being conned by Donald Trump. This is a result of diminished cognitive abilities. We are not sure why they have reduced cognitive abilities. Their lack of cognitive abilities prevents them from realizing they have subsantially reduced cognitive abilities.
Are you contending that you know what you don’t know?

Checkmate, btw.

Are you contending that you know what you don’t know?

Checkmate, btw.
I know I don't know it all and am always trying to learn more. The dumbest among us are those who think they know it all. They don't know what they don 't know,

You're Stoooooopid :auiqs.jpg:

Don't ever EQUATE that soulless bag of meat with Trump supporters, not even in Satire Elmo.
Being compared to Biden's reduced cognitive abilities is one of the better characteristics of MAGA followers.
Marathon is an example of someone whose lack of cognitive abilities prevents him from realizing he has subsantially reduced cognitive abilities.

Being compared to Biden's reduced cognitive abilities is one of the better characteristics of MAGA followers.
Marathon is an example of someone whose lack of cognitive abilities prevents him from realizing he has subsantially reduced cognitive abilities.
that is the basic assumption of dunning and kruger, and trump demonstrates this "smarter than the generals" dysfunction on a daily basis.

I know I don't know it all and am always trying to learn more. The dumbest among us are those who think they know it all. They don't know what they don 't know,
My point is it’s silly to say people don’t know what they don’t know. It’s like saying I haven’t been to places I haven’t been.
Perhaps you meant they think they know things that aren’t true?

The continuing story of D.C. Place will continue after station identification.

Donald Trump is 78. Just remember that when you forget to talk about Trumps cognitive decline as if he's 20 something.

MAGA followers do not know they are being conned by Donald Trump. This is a result of diminished cognitive abilities. We are not sure why they have reduced cognitive abilities. Their lack of cognitive abilities prevents them from realizing they have subsantially [sic] reduced cognitive abilities.

WhatisThisNewFaggotry.jpg

Odd , shouldn't that be Mudd is an example of what happens when we DON'T put warning labels on household chemicals.
No, because you're exactly the kind of refugee from natural selection who would've drank Drano, were it not for those pesky labels.

That presumes that he is literate enough to read the label, and smart enough to understand what it means about the wisdom of ingesting the substance bearing such a label.

Donald Trump is 78. Just remember that when you forget to talk about Trumps cognitive decline as if he's 20 something.

That presumes that he is literate enough to read the label, and smart enough to understand what it means about the wisdom of ingesting the substance bearing such a label.
first, congratulations on a post that does not embed a homosexual meme. you can kick this. one day at a time etc

Oddball warning label does not protect the dumbass with 20/10 vision and a magnifying glass who CAN read it.

this is still the america we know and love., the label protects the manufacturer and seller of the stuff. NOT necessarily the consumer.

that drano label probably blurts out how "safe" the stuff is, and it probably won't eat a hole in a plastic drain pipe very quickly, but please do not drink it.

i read the warning label on that gunk in the infomercial and my chicken wire bass boat still sank. can i sue?

Forum List

Back