Joe Biden and MAGA followers are a lot alike.

Donald Trump is 78. Just remember that when you forget to talk about Trumps cognitive decline as if he's 20 something.
Trump's lack of morality, ethics along with his goal to make Trump Greater, not Make America Great Again, makes him a much worse candidate, for President, than Biden with decling cognitive skills.

My point is it’s silly to say people don’t know what they don’t know. It’s like saying I haven’t been to places I haven’t been.
Perhaps you meant they think they know things that aren’t true?
No, it is people who have not been to a place and think there is nothing they can learn as opposed too someone has not been to a place and realizes if they go there, they would learn things they never knew before.
Biden used to realize there were many things he did not know, but his cognitive decline has resulted in him not acknowledging his cognitive decline.

No, it is people who have not been to a place and think there is nothing they can learn as opposed too someone has not been to a place and realizes if they go there, they would learn things they never knew before.
Biden used to realize there were many things he did not know, but his cognitive decline has resulted in him not acknowledging his cognitive decline.
Word salad aside, are you contending that it's possible for some people to know what they don't know?
Words have meanings to those educated enough to understand them.

Word salad aside, are you contending that it's possible for some people to know what they don't know?
Words have meanings to those educated enough to understand them.
I am contending most people acknowledge they do not know it all. When an issue comes up, they do their research and gain new knowledge to be able to make an informed decision on the issue. They continue to gainnew knowledge.

Some people, MAGA, think they know it all using a couple biased sources. They do not. They never investigate outside a few limited resources. They don't think they need to. They do not realize there is a lot of information they don't know.

Smart people admit they do not know it all and continually educate themselves from many sources.
Dumb people think they know it all. Maybe they do not want to admit they do not know it all because people would find out they are stupid. They are stupid because they will not admit they do not know it all.

I am contending most people acknowledge they do not know it all. When an issue comes up, they do their research and gain new knowledge to be able to make an informed decision on the issue. They continue to gainnew knowledge.

Some people, MAGA, think they know it all using a couple biased sources. They do not. They never investigate outside a few limited resources. They don't think they need to. They do not realize there is a lot of information they don't know.

Smart people admit they do not know it all and continually educate themselves from many sources.
Dumb people think they know it all. Maybe they do not want to admit they do not know it all because people would find out they are stupid. They are stupid because they will not admit they do not know it all.
Again, word salad aside, it is literally impossible for anyone to know what they don’t know.

My point is it’s silly to say people don’t know what they don’t know. It’s like saying I haven’t been to places I haven’t been.
Perhaps you meant they think they know things that aren’t true?
That statement proves you are a person who does not know what they do not know..

That statement proves you are a person who does not know what they do not know..
You are also a person that doesn’t know what you don’t know. So is every human being.
Do you have trouble with English?

You also don’t see what you don’t see.
You don’t taste what you don’t taste.
You don’t hear what you don’t hear.
I could go on…

You are also a person that doesn’t know what you don’t know. So is every human being.
Do you have trouble with English?
I know there are things I don'y know so I am constantly educating myself.
Let me try this one more time. I will type real slow.
People who think they know it all are the ones who do not search out any new information. They don't think there is any. They do not admit they do not know it all.

I know there are things I don'y know so I am constantly educating myself.
So is every other human being, kiddo.
Let me try this one more time. I will type real slow.
Whatever suits your IQ is fine.
People who think they know it all are the ones who do not search out any new information. They don't think there is any. They do not admit they do not know it all.
You said:
They both don't know what they don't know.
A statement that equally applies to you, dumbass.

Joe Biden and MAGA followers are a lot alike. They both don't know what they don't know.
Joe does not know he is too old to run for President, Age has diminished his cognitive skills resulting in him not being qualified to run for President and not realizing he is too old.
MAGA followers do not know they are being conned by Donald Trump. This is a result of diminished cognitive abilities. We are not sure why they have reduced cognitive abilities. Their lack of cognitive abilities prevents them from realizing they have subsantially reduced cognitive abilities.

The Biden cultists aren't going to take this well.

The Biden cultists aren't going to take this well.
Biden does not have a cult. Normal people look at Biden acknowledging his positives and negatives. The Trump cult members feel Trump can do no wrong.
May I remind you that I would take Biden over Trump any day.
Trump's lack of morality, ethics along with his goal to make Trump Greater, not Make America Great Again, makes him a much worse candidate, for President, than Biden with decling cognitive skills.

So is every other human being, kiddo.

Whatever suits your IQ is fine.

You said:

A statement that equally applies to you, dumbass.
The complexities of what I am trying to explain are beyond your mental capabilities to comprehend.
And it is not that complex.

Except if you can't think you'll never lead.

The complexities of what I am trying to explain are beyond your mental capabilities to comprehend.
And it is not that complex.
Actually, like many faux-intellectuals, you act as if your opinions are facts, and impugn anyone who exposes your simpleton logic.
Literally, you said some people “don’t know what they don’t know”.
That’s your great insight? STFU, clown.

Except if you can't think you'll never lead.
True leaders earn their leadership by example and care and empathy for those that lead.
A true leader wants to make those he leads better.
Trump leads by lies and fear. His leadership has the purpose of making him better, not those he leads. He creates fear and depencency in those he leads. He can never let the fear and depencency go away or he would not be the leader. To be a Trump follower you are destined to a life of fear and dependency.

Actually, like many faux-intellectuals, you act as if your opinions are facts, and impugn anyone who exposes your simpleton logic.
Literally, you said some people “don’t know what they don’t know”.
That’s your great insight? STFU, clown.
Another example of your inability to comprehend. You will live a limited life because of your limited ability to comprehend..
Are you fat. They say many are fat, dumb and happy. I am not saying you will not have a happy life.

True leaders earn their leadership by example and care and empathy for those that lead.
A true leader wants to make those he leads better.
Trump leads by lies and fear. His leadership has the purpose of making him better, not those he leads. He creates fear and depencency in those he leads. He can never let the fear and depencency go away or he would not be the leader. To be a Trump follower you are destined to a life of fear and dependency.

That rules out your potato.

You don't actually think I bought that drivel

That rules out your potato.

You don't actually think I bought that drivel
No I don't think you bought what I said.
Those riddled with fear, and feel they cannot solve the issues that causes fear themself, look for someone like Trump to lead them.
It makes perfect sense you support Trump.

Forum List

Back