Artificial Intelligence Impressed with Biden's Authentic Intelligence

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Will Trumpers be calling for the end of AI now? Artificial Intelligence is not partisan.

Now do Trump!
4i6Ckte.gif

We asked ChatGPT and Claude to analyze Biden's cognitive abilities based on the Joe Biden-Robert Hur transcript. Their verdict: the president is doing fine.

President Joe Biden's cognitive abilities may be better than some say they are — at least according to two AI chatbots.

The 81-year-old's mental acuity has returned to the spotlight after special counsel Robert Hur investigated Biden's handling of classified documents. Hur ultimately recommended in February that no charges be made, in part because the president is an "elderly man with a poor memory" who would elicit sympathy from the jury. One factor that played into the report was Biden forgetting when he was vice president and when his son Beau died.

However, a full transcript of the president's five-hour interview with Hur, which dropped on Tuesday, has raised further questions. Some who analyzed it said Hur's claims about Biden's memory issues were overstated. He seemed to be able to recall the day and month his son Beau died, and recognized his errors when he misstated which years he served as vice president.

To get some additional opinions, Business Insider uploaded the transcript into OpenAI's ChatGPT and Anthropic's Claude Pro. Using the same prompts, we asked the AI chatbots to assess Biden's cognitive abilities and age-related issues based on factors like clarity of thought, coherence, language use, memory recall, and "any other relevant indicators present in the text."

These chatbots are run on large language models, or LLMs, computer programs trained on troves of web data that generate human-like responses.
And both chatbots' verdicts were that Biden's cognitive abilities are just fine.

"The interview transcripts reflect that President Biden was able to communicate effectively, recall details from his tenure, and engage in logical reasoning during the interview," ChatGPT wrote. "These aspects are essential indicators of cognitive abilities and suggest that he could perform cognitively demanding tasks during the interview."

Biden should probably take a test of his cognitive abilities in a public forum and clear this issue up once and for all, then, if he passes he should be charged with stealing classified documents he had no right to hold in his multiple poorly secured locations.

Otherwise he just got a free ride from his illegal/corrupt behaviors from Robert Hur.

Last edited:
Biden should probably take a test of his cognitive abilities in a public forum and clear this issue up once and for all, then, if he passes he should be charged with stealing classified documents he had no right to hold in his multiple poorly secured locations.

Otherwise he just got a free ride from his illegal/corrupt behaviors from Robert Hur.
4 indictments and over 80+ felony charges for the other guy but he`s not corrupt. :laughing0301: The MAGAs have no other choice than to go after Biden. I don't think that anyone over the age of 75 should be allowed to run for president so no, I`m not a Biden enthusiast but I don`t want to bring back the Soviet Union.

4 indictments and over 80+ felony charges for the other guy but he`s not corrupt. :laughing0301: The MAGAs have no other choice than to go after Biden. I don't think that anyone over the age of 75 should be allowed to run for president so no, I`m not a Biden enthusiast but I don`t want to bring back the Soviet Union.
I love your name but you need to cut back on the drugs and alcohol, you’re not thinking clearly and your unaware of the prevailing realities but then again at least your happy about it.

Will Trumpers be calling for the end of AI now? Artificial Intelligence is not partisan.

Now do Trump!
4i6Ckte.gif

We asked ChatGPT and Claude to analyze Biden's cognitive abilities based on the Joe Biden-Robert Hur transcript. Their verdict: the president is doing fine.

President Joe Biden's cognitive abilities may be better than some say they are — at least according to two AI chatbots.

The 81-year-old's mental acuity has returned to the spotlight after special counsel Robert Hur investigated Biden's handling of classified documents. Hur ultimately recommended in February that no charges be made, in part because the president is an "elderly man with a poor memory" who would elicit sympathy from the jury. One factor that played into the report was Biden forgetting when he was vice president and when his son Beau died.

However, a full transcript of the president's five-hour interview with Hur, which dropped on Tuesday, has raised further questions. Some who analyzed it said Hur's claims about Biden's memory issues were overstated. He seemed to be able to recall the day and month his son Beau died, and recognized his errors when he misstated which years he served as vice president.

To get some additional opinions, Business Insider uploaded the transcript into OpenAI's ChatGPT and Anthropic's Claude Pro. Using the same prompts, we asked the AI chatbots to assess Biden's cognitive abilities and age-related issues based on factors like clarity of thought, coherence, language use, memory recall, and "any other relevant indicators present in the text."

These chatbots are run on large language models, or LLMs, computer programs trained on troves of web data that generate human-like responses.
And both chatbots' verdicts were that Biden's cognitive abilities are just fine.

"The interview transcripts reflect that President Biden was able to communicate effectively, recall details from his tenure, and engage in logical reasoning during the interview," ChatGPT wrote. "These aspects are essential indicators of cognitive abilities and suggest that he could perform cognitively demanding tasks during the interview."
/----/ Dementia Joe didn't write the speech. his handlers did. All Joe did was read the script, but you already knew that. Geeeze you're patetic.

True.

But Republicans will continue to lie about President Biden regardless the truth.
Biden is definitely smarter that you but then that’s a pretty low bar to set. Eh just kidding but he’d still be having you polishing his shoes.

Now do Trump!
4i6Ckte.gif

"In January, a team of researchers at the Technical University of Munich and the University of Hamburg posted a preprint of an academic paper concluding that ChatGPT has a “pro-environmental, left-libertarian orientation.”

I love your name but you need to cut back on the drugs and alcohol, you’re not thinking clearly and your unaware of the prevailing realities but then again at least your happy about it.
You typed 30 words and said nothing. Why?

/—-/ The only things corrupt are the democRATs with their bogus indictments.

Artificial Intelligence Impressed with Biden's Authentic Intelligence​

OP , There is no such person as Mr AI . Or , Mrs AI .
No sentient that can be impressed .

Just programmers who can choose results beforehand if they so wish .
Bit like Opinion Polls and Voting Machines .

Artificial Intelligence Impressed with Biden's Authentic Intelligence​

OP , There is no such person as Mr AI . Or , Mrs AI .
No sentient that can be impressed .

Just programmers who can choose results beforehand if they so wish .
Bit like Opinion Polls and Voting Machines .
/—-/ It was posted by some lame brain libtard grasping at straws to prop up a sick old man. I just laugh at him.

Now do Trump!
4i6Ckte.gif

Thinking humans understand that Sloppy Joe is a disaster.

Forum List

Back