*JOBS numbers- LIE-Missing ONE LARGE state*

Yep, Obama's leadership kept us from sliding into a depression. The recession was a big one for sure, and the credit default nonsense assured that.

Screaming, hysterical blue font and rightwingnutter conspiracy theories aside, things are cooking along. The economy just keeps getting better.

^ Said the dishonest liberal hack with no support and, really, no prospect of being able to support her propaganda fantasy bullshit.

Obamination and his goons will do anything to retain power.

They will leave out a bad state to look good for the election.

They don't give a shit about fixing the economy, they just want 4 more years to fuck things up worse to make real "change."

Except the Administration didn't leave anything out. You can't report on information you haven't received. It will be in next week's report.

The Administration DID leave something out: The numbers they had not received, thus making the REPORT pretty much valueless.

And reporting the incomplete numbers in the form of a complete report is pretty deceptive.

One has to be an idiot if they believe California didn't turn in their numbers late (wink wink) on purpose.

They needed some so-called good news with the UE to downplay Libya and the debate, so they threw out bogus numbers and ran with it.

Posting a retraction on page 20 next week is still a crime against the American public.

They don't give a shit about fixing the economy, they just want 4 more years to fuck things up worse to make real "change."

Except the Administration didn't leave anything out. You can't report on information you haven't received. It will be in next week's report.

I have it on good authority that Obama personally blocked the State of California's servers so they couldn't report their 1 million + new unemployment claims. The guy is a fiend.

One State.

Well one LARGE State.

Well, it's PROBABLY California.

-- excerpted from: Which State Distorted Jobless Claims Data? - Real Time Economics - WSJ [emphasis added.]

So he's claiming that California had 33,000 new claims they didn't report?

"He?" The author of the linked piece " Which State Distorted Jobless Claims Data? - Real Time Economics - WSJ " is named Sarah. IS that who you make reference to?

I think the report was written clear enough for even a dope like you to figure out.

When a big state fails to report its numbers, the "report" generated also fails to include those numbers.

Thus, the report is pretty much worthless. Well, perhaps not entirely worthless. I wonder if Plugs Biden will nevertheless refer to it tonight?
You're frothing and your grammatical errors bear this out.

Yep, Obama's leadership kept us from sliding into a depression. The recession was a big one for sure, and the credit default nonsense assured that.

Screaming, hysterical blue font and rightwingnutter conspiracy theories aside, things are cooking along. The economy just keeps getting better.

"Things are cooking along"? Really? Some 24 million Americans are unemployed...countless more are working part time jobs because that's all they can find and they're so desperate they'll take whatever they can get...economic growth is an anemic 1.5%...the Fed is printing dollars by the billions to try and keep that anemic economy from slipping back into another recession...inflation is starting to eat away at what the public DOES get for a paycheck...and we're running yearly deficits of over a trillion dollars BEFORE the true costs of ObamaCare kick in. That's "cooking" to you? (eye-roll)

You're the typical idiot Obamination's people and the libs in California knew they would fool with bogus numbers.

So when you were failing a class and told your mommy that you had a C average because you didn't count a test worth 20% of your entire grade.....you're a fucking liar.

I have it on good authority that Obama personally blocked the State of California's servers so they couldn't report their 1 million + new unemployment claims. The guy is a fiend.

One has to be an idiot if they believe California didn't turn in their numbers late (wink wink) on purpose.

They needed some so-called good news with the UE to downplay Libya and the debate, so they threw out bogus numbers and ran with it.

Posting a retraction on page 20 next week is still a crime against the American public.

Except by estimates I have seen, adding the CA numbers in would have given us a jobless claim number considerably lower than economists were expecting.

One State.

Well one LARGE State.

Well, it's PROBABLY California.

-- excerpted from: Which State Distorted Jobless Claims Data? - Real Time Economics - WSJ [emphasis added.]

So he's claiming that California had 33,000 new claims they didn't report?

"He?" The author of the linked piece " Which State Distorted Jobless Claims Data? - Real Time Economics - WSJ " is named Sarah. IS that who you make reference to?

I think the report was written clearly enough for even a dope like you to figure out.

When a big state fails to report its numbers, the "report" generated also fails to include those numbers.

Thus, the report is pretty much worthless. Well, perhaps not entirely worthless. I wonder if Plugs Biden will nevertheless refer to it tonight?

So you can't answer the question.

Okay. You should have just said that.

Sure....nice lie.

Obamination didn't even wait for even "better numbers," you're full of shit.

I gurantee if Gen Mattis reported "terrorist attacks are down in Afghanistan" because he left out 1-2 large areas in his report...all hell would break loose in DC.

Oh, but it's all different for the black messiah.:eusa_whistle:

Except by estimates I have seen, adding the CA numbers in would have given us a jobless claim number considerably lower than economists were expecting.

The Administration DID leave something out: The numbers they had not received, thus making the REPORT pretty much valueless.

And reporting the incomplete numbers in the form of a complete report is pretty deceptive.

So they weren't supposed to release a report this week? I couldn't even imagine the reaction from you fucking clowns if that happened.

Sure....nice lie.

I gurantee if Gen Mattis reported "terrorist attacks are down in Afghanistan" because he left out 1-2 large areas in his report...all hell would break loose in DC.

Here you go. What Happened With Jobless Claims - Business Insider Unlike you, I don't just make shit up.

I very much hope this isn't true. The thought that an administration can manipulate critical data like this scares the livin' shit out of me, seriously.

It's not. I just watched a news story that explained what happened and that President Obama not only had nothing to do with it, it wouldn't be possible.

Just anther rw lie.

Sent from my iPad.

Oh really??All of you liberals DEMANDING links which have been provided and here you come with no links, no name of the News Organization.. JUST, " I said so.":lol::lol:

and Dudley has been one critical of those with no links.....the guy is just like those he bad mouths....you need a link to prove it....he doesnt....

So they weren't supposed to release a report this week? I couldn't even imagine the reaction from you fucking clowns if that happened.

Note ^ the typical lib reliance on their cherished tool, the false dichotomy.

The CHOICE was not either / or, you fucking dimwit, dishonest hack.

1. They could do as they did.
2. They could, instead, hold off on the report noting that the necessary State Reporting had not been received.
3. They COULD HAVE issued a REPORT, as they did, BUT include a bright clear NOTICE on it that due to the failure of a large State to submit the needed State Report, the numbers were unofficial and could not be used as a reliable source (pretty much) for anything.

Dumbfuck....Obamination and his people lied to the American public when they claimed the stats were 100% accurate when they knew California didn't report data.

That is called lying, idiot.

Don't stand on a podium and declare something when all the FACTS are not in, see how that works....dumbfuck. Company CEOs go to jail over false financial reporting......Obamination should be headed to jail for fraud because of his people.

Mentioning this a week later shows a conspiracy to cover up and hide this crap. If the data is incomplete then you wait until the data is complete, you do not make a national announcement then retract it 2 weeks later via some backpage blurb.

You scumbag liberals prove everyday you should be locked up for the sake of society.

Sure....nice lie.

Here you go. What Happened With Jobless Claims - Business Insider Unlike you, I don't just make shit up.

Last edited:

I can only guess that they don't realize that the jobs report comes out every Thursday just like the sun rises every morning, and is rarely, if ever complete. In other words, their obtuseness doesn't keep them from pretending to be knowledgeable.

I would love to see Mitt Romney questioned about this to see if he shares the same lack of knowledge.

Dumbfuck....Obamination and his people lied to the American public when they claimed the stats were 100% accurate when they knew California didn't report data.

That is called lying, idiot.

Don't stand on a podium and declare something when all the FACTS are not in, so how that works....dumbfuck.

Mentioning this a week later shows a conspiracy to cover up and hide this crap. If the data is incomplete then you wait until the data is complete, you do not make a national announcement then retract it 2 weeks later via some backpage blurb.

You scumbag liberals prove everyday you should be locked up for the sake of society.

Sure....nice lie.

Please show me where they said the numbers are 100% accurate. I'm sure you'll never be able to provide any evidence of this, again making shit up.

So don't do as they always do and revise the numbers the following week? This isn't the first and won't be the last time something like this has happened. The federal government doesn't kowtow to you fucking wackos on the internet, sorry.

You are one dumb and sad motherfucker. Make something else up again.

I can only guess that they don't realize that the jobs report comes out every Thursday just like the sun rises every morning, and is rarely, if ever complete. In other words, their obtuseness doesn't keep them from pretending to be knowledgeable.

I would love to see Mitt Romney questioned about this to see if he shares the same lack of knowledge.

Look ^ at the lib hack trying to spin the shit into straw.

Forum List

Back