*JOBS numbers- LIE-Missing ONE LARGE state*

I'm guessing it's a liberal state like New York or California.. Labor Dept refuses to name the state!! LYING LIARS!!! One lie after another..

The desperation of this Administration is unreal.. Do they think they're actually going to get away with these kind of lies????

The desperation of this Administration is unreal.. Do they think they're actually going to get away with these kind of lies????

Yes, but isn't Stuart Varney smart enough to collect the data from 49 states and figure out which is the 50th?

Not many people believed the jobs numbers anyway. obama has just been caught in too many lies to be believed on anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

A link to a real news source would be helpful. Giving us a link to a blog doesn't prove anything. Until you have real evidence, this belongs in with all the other conspiracy theories.

A link to a real news source would be helpful. Giving us a link to a blog doesn't prove anything. Until you have real evidence, this belongs in with all the other conspiracy theories.
Who needs a link? Everyone knows if obamaturds lips are moving he is lying, again, and again, and again.....

It just broke on Fox News Live.. I linked WSJ.. that's not a credible financial news source now????

Said the FAKE republican.. I linked the WSJ.. suck on that.

Yep.

Yep.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep.
You agreeing with the obvious lie is typical.

New Topics

Forum List

Back