*JOBS numbers- LIE-Missing ONE LARGE state*

The Administration DID leave something out: The numbers they had not received, thus making the REPORT pretty much valueless.

And reporting the incomplete numbers in the form of a complete report is pretty deceptive.

So they weren't supposed to release a report this week? I couldn't even imagine the reaction from you fucking clowns if that happened.

Note ^ the typical lib reliance on their cherished tool, the false dichotomy.

The CHOICE was not either / or, you fucking dimwit, dishonest hack.

1. They could do as they did.
2. They could, instead, hold off on the report noting that the necessary State Reporting had not been received.
3. They COULD HAVE issued a REPORT, as they did, BUT include a bright clear NOTICE on it that due to the failure of a large State to submit the needed State Report, the numbers were unofficial and could not be used as a reliable source (pretty much) for anything.

Or they can do as they always do and revise the number the following week, you piece of shit.

Asswipes like you prove we need to sterilize certain people like you and your relatives.

You come here acting like nothing bad happened by openly lying about the UE data being complete or just not mentioning the data wasn't complete but running with "the good news."

It would be like a doctor telling someone that don't have HIV, but failing to mention they have cancer.....your response would be the doctor didn't lie.:eusa_whistle:

Dumbfuck....Obamination and his people lied to the American public when they claimed the stats were 100% accurate when they knew California didn't report data.

That is called lying, idiot.

Don't stand on a podium and declare something when all the FACTS are not in, so how that works....dumbfuck.

Mentioning this a week later shows a conspiracy to cover up and hide this crap. If the data is incomplete then you wait until the data is complete, you do not make a national announcement then retract it 2 weeks later via some backpage blurb.

You scumbag liberals prove everyday you should be locked up for the sake of society.

Here you go. What Happened With Jobless Claims - Business Insider Unlike you, I don't just make shit up.

Please show me where they said the numbers are 100% accurate. I'm sure you'll never be able to provide any evidence of this, again making shit up.

So don't do as they always do and revise the numbers the following week? This isn't the first and won't be the last time something like this has happened. The federal government doesn't kowtow to you fucking wackos on the internet, sorry.

You are one dumb and sad motherfucker. Make something else up again.

So they weren't supposed to release a report this week? I couldn't even imagine the reaction from you fucking clowns if that happened.
I can only guess that they don't realize that the jobs report comes out every Thursday just like the sun rises every morning, and is rarely, if ever complete. In other words, their obtuseness doesn't keep them from pretending to be knowledgeable.

I would love to see Mitt Romney questioned about this to see if he shares the same lack of knowledge.

Look ^ at the lib hack trying to spin the shit into straw.

Says the con hack spinning right out of the fucking atmosphere.

Asswipes like you prove we need to sterilize certain people like you and your relatives.

You come here acting like nothing bad happened by openly lying about the UE data being complete or just not mentioning the data wasn't complete but running with "the good news."

It would be like a doctor telling someone that don't have HIV, but failing to mention they have cancer.....your response would be the doctor didn't lie.:eusa_whistle:

Dumbfuck....Obamination and his people lied to the American public when they claimed the stats were 100% accurate when they knew California didn't report data.

That is called lying, idiot.

Don't stand on a podium and declare something when all the FACTS are not in, so how that works....dumbfuck.

Mentioning this a week later shows a conspiracy to cover up and hide this crap. If the data is incomplete then you wait until the data is complete, you do not make a national announcement then retract it 2 weeks later via some backpage blurb.

You scumbag liberals prove everyday you should be locked up for the sake of society.

Please show me where they said the numbers are 100% accurate. I'm sure you'll never be able to provide any evidence of this, again making shit up.

So don't do as they always do and revise the numbers the following week? This isn't the first and won't be the last time something like this has happened. The federal government doesn't kowtow to you fucking wackos on the internet, sorry.

Glad to see you can't back up any of your claims so you continue to attack me.

Typical asswipe dodging the original lying by your black messiah, "oh, you're being mean to me."

Go fuck yourself.

Typical asswipe dodging the original lying by your black messiah, "oh, you're being mean to me."

Go fucking kill yourself.

Again, prove it. You can say whatever you want, I don't take offense to some loser calling me names on the internet. I just think it is hilarious that all you have are personal attacks and can't back any of your claims up. Well done. :clap2:

Last edited:
Seriously,

even as the crybabying of the Right is its well established trademark now,

has ANYONE ever seen it this bad??
No. It's a good thing Obamacare is about to kick in because I can see a lot of them are going to be going into the next year with pre-existing conditions: heart attacks, mental health breakdowns, exploding heads.

Seriously,

even as the crybabying of the Right is its well established trademark now,

has ANYONE ever seen it this bad??
No. It's a good thing Obamacare is about to kick in because I can see a lot of them are going to be going into the next year with pre-existing conditions: heart attacks, mental health breakdowns, exploding heads.

Poor ravi... whatever will you do when obama's government take over of health care is repealed... *sigh*... I hope you can bear it.

Another Jobs Report Prompts Head Scratching - US Business News - CNBC

Gee, the right wing crying wolf again.

First it was the media against them
Then it was the pollsters
Now it's the BLS

The party of "no" is also the party of pussified victimization.

I can only guess that they don't realize that the jobs report comes out every Thursday just like the sun rises every morning, and is rarely, if ever complete. In other words, their obtuseness doesn't keep them from pretending to be knowledgeable.

I would love to see Mitt Romney questioned about this to see if he shares the same lack of knowledge.

Like most of your brand of lib filth, you make claims which aren't true and which you couldn't support if your maggoty life depended on it.

Thankfully, deuce, you aint got a ghost of a chance of ever having any credibility.

Like most of your brand of lib filth, you make claims which aren't true and which you couldn't support if your maggoty life depended on it.

Thankfully, deuce, you aint got a ghost of a chance of ever having any credibility.

Says the guy who is always making shit up and throwing it against the wall in hopes of something sticking. You are a joke.

I'm confused, 144,000 jobs added then today it's 339,000 new jobless claims and still, the unemployment rate is down from 8.2 to 7.8?

The numbers just don't jive.

That's a NET change of 114,000 from Aug to Sep of Non-Farm Payroll Jobs (a survey of Businesses)
This figure is NOT used for the UE rate.
The figure for the UE rate is Total Employment, comes from a Household survey and was NET change of +873,000 for Aug to Sep.

UI claims are not used in calculating either Employment figure.
Last week, October 7-13, there were 339,000 fewer Initial claims for Unemployment Insurance than Sep 30-Oct 6. At the same time, people got jobs as well. So looking at new UI claims doesn't tell us anything about NET jobs.

A link to a real news source would be helpful. Giving us a link to a blog doesn't prove anything. Until you have real evidence, this belongs in with all the other conspiracy theories.

CNBC good enough?

Why Jobless Claims May Not Be as Good as Market Thinks

As Dow Jones reported: “A Labor Department economist said one large state didn't report additional quarterly figures as expected, accounting for a substantial part of the decrease.”

The wording of that statement, along with the accompanying headlines, left the impression that one major state didn’t turn in its figures...

In other words, the drop of 30,000 last week had more to do with the lack of expected re-filings at the start of the fourth quarter than with any particular improvement in labor market conditions.

Another Jobs Report Prompts Head Scratching - US Business News - CNBC

Gee, the right wing crying wolf again.

First it was the media against them
Then it was the pollsters
Now it's the BLS

The party of "no" is also the party of pussified victimization.

Corny:

The media IS aligned with the liberal Democratics. It's amazing that dipsticks like you imagine you can deny it any more.

And the only thing said about the pollsters is that their polls have a clear and undeniable methodological problem. And they do. So many of them have dramatically OVER sampled Democratics. The unavoidable outcome of that (GiGo) is a skewed result -- time after time.

As for the BLS, it's not supposed to be politicized. But when they release a report with INCOMPLETE reporting from a large State like California, and that omission makes the reported "results" unreliable, and they do that the day of a VP Debate, and they do it without acknowledging the -- uhm -- omission, then it DOES call into question whether or not somebody made a political decision. YOU can deny it, but you lack credibility, so who cares?

As for the BLS, it's not supposed to be politicized. But when they release a report with INCOMPLETE reporting from a large State like California, and that omission makes the reported "results" unreliable, and they do that the day of a VP Debate, and they do it without acknowledging the -- uhm -- omission, then it DOES call into question whether or not somebody made a political decision. YOU can deny it, but you lack credibility, so who cares?

Except BLS does not issue the UI claims report, that's done by ETA.
And it happens regularly that there is incomplete or missing data, that's why the reports are revised once or twice...missing or incomplete reports.

Forum List

Back