*JOBS numbers- LIE-Missing ONE LARGE state*

Lady GunSlinger.

I am a banker from an big African Country. We have discovered an account worth $20 thousand american dollars in your name.

Please PM me your credit card numbers, you social security numbers, and I will reply with further instructions. I need these numbers to confirm your identity.

Do not tell anyone, especially your American police about this.

Thank you

Nagodo, Naobobo.

I heard you complain about no libtards so here I am on this thread overrepresented by republicans. And I agree, its shameless about this lying you're talking about (if It's true) Almost as bad as BLS in the bag for Obama (if it's true) And if I knew that the republican party would ever do one thing to benefit a working stiff or even a retiree, I might consider voting republican. Just my opinion. But I am open to being convinced otherwise.
I notice no libtard here to defend the lie. They must be formulating their false defense.

Lady GunSlinger.

I am a banker from an big African Country. We have discovered an account worth $20 thousand american dollars in your name.

Please PM me your credit card numbers, you social security numbers, and I will reply with further instructions. I need these numbers to confirm your identity.

Thank you

Nagodo, Naobobo.

Says the guy who bought the video caused mideast violence story.....

As for the BLS, it's not supposed to be politicized. But when they release a report with INCOMPLETE reporting from a large State like California, and that omission makes the reported "results" unreliable, and they do that the day of a VP Debate, and they do it without acknowledging the -- uhm -- omission, then it DOES call into question whether or not somebody made a political decision. YOU can deny it, but you lack credibility, so who cares?

Except BLS does not issue the UI claims report, that's done by ETA.
And it happens regularly that there is incomplete or missing data, that's why the reports are revised once or twice...missing or incomplete reports.

The Dept of Labor released the report: ETA Press Release: Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Report

So, I don't really care if it's the Bureau of Labor Sadistics [ :) ] or the Employment and Training Admin.

Lady GunSlinger.

Thank you

Nagodo, Naobobo.

Says the guy who bought the video caused mideast violence story.....

:lmao:

Says the con hack spinning right out of the fucking atmosphere.

Like most of your brand of lib filth, you make claims which aren't true and which you couldn't support if your maggoty life depended on it.

Thankfully, deuce, you aint got a ghost of a chance of ever having any credibility.

Says the guy who is always making shit up and throwing it against the wall in hopes of something sticking. You are a joke.

^ says the empty glass flinging poo.

You keep saying shit, ya shit-stained fuckface, but you can't back up ANY of it.

Were you born as dumb as you are now or did your head get confused for a basketball at birth?

Like most of your brand of lib filth, you make claims which aren't true and which you couldn't support if your maggoty life depended on it.

Thankfully, deuce, you aint got a ghost of a chance of ever having any credibility.

Says the guy who is always making shit up and throwing it against the wall in hopes of something sticking. You are a joke.

You keep saying shit, ya shit-stained fuckface, but you can't back up ANY of it.

Were you born as dumb as you are now or did your head get confused for a basketball at birth?

LMFAO!! Ok, you have to admit .. that was freaking funny! :lol::lol: Most likely true as well!

Lady GunSlinger.

Thank you

Nagodo, Naobobo.

What's wrong HazyNutz? The truth to a liberal is like light to a vampire.. They screech, scream, and melt in to a ball of oozed filth. The facts remain but keep throwing out asinine scam emails big boy.. it makes you look... ... ........ ..... STOOPID.

I'm the one making shit up? LOL, you are absolutely clueless.

Does your ass get jealous at all of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

So because one state's labor department didn't report all of their numbers to the Labor Department, they are lying about the numbers. You guys are so desperate I can smell the stench through my laptop.

Do you have another explanation? For realz, you don't see it that way??:eusa_shifty:

. . . .

Why yes. You ARE the one making shit up. And I have lots of clues.

Unlike you, I can use them to reach logical conclusions.

For example, I realize you are quite probably already brain dead.

Now hurry back with more of your failed attempts at wit, fuckchop.

The Administration DID leave something out: The numbers they had not received, thus making the REPORT pretty much valueless.

And reporting the incomplete numbers in the form of a complete report is pretty deceptive.

So they weren't supposed to release a report this week? I couldn't even imagine the reaction from you fucking clowns if that happened.
I can only guess that they don't realize that the jobs report comes out every Thursday just like the sun rises every morning, and is rarely, if ever complete. In other words, their obtuseness doesn't keep them from pretending to be knowledgeable.

I would love to see Mitt Romney questioned about this to see if he shares the same lack of knowledge.
It's amazing how you never discuss what a thread is about.. I've never seen you debate anyone here which tells me you're not educated enough to do so.

So because one state's labor department didn't report all of their numbers to the Labor Department, they are lying about the numbers. You guys are so desperate I can smell the stench through my laptop.

Do you have another explanation? For realz, you don't see it that way??:eusa_shifty:

Yes, one state's labor department didn't report all of their numbers in on time. Nobody is lying about anything, the numbers will be reported next week.

. . . .

The next time you reach a logical conclusion will be a first for you. I'm not expecting that to happen anytime soon.

Yes, one state's labor department didn't report all of their numbers in on time. Nobody is lying about anything, the numbers will be reported next week.

And meanwhile, the main stream Obama Administration propaganda service "media" breathlessly reports the numbers that LACK a solid connection to reality this week.

. . . .

The next time you reach a logical conclusion will be a first for you. I'm not expecting that to happen anytime soon.

Nobody cares what an idiot like you "expects." You expect to stop drooling someday too. No basis in that, either.

You wouldn't recognize logic if a syllogism fucked you up the ass and came in your colon.

Last edited:

Nobody cares what an idiot like you "expects." You except to stop drooling someday too. No basis in that, either.

You wouldn't recognize logic if a syllogism fucked you up the ass and came in your colon.

I except to stop drooling someday? You can't even fucking type properly.

Nobody cares what an idiot like you "expects." You except to stop drooling someday too. No basis in that, either.

Dude, you're getting your azz kicked and owned at the same time.. Slink away in shame and shut up already.. LOL:fu:

Dude, you're getting your azz kicked and owned at the same time.. Slink away in shame and shut up already.. LOL:fu:

Wrong. Your buddy and you were peddling a bunch of information that was proven to be false. Once that happens you all start throwing out insults. SOP for right wingers.

Forum List

Back