Jimmy Carter's Op-Ed On Gaza War

And that is his only accomplishment. Everything else was a disaster. And he's continued his rein of disaster by supporting idiotic causes except for Habitat for Humanity.

That's not true at all. Maybe you can list his "disasters" for us?

He isnt serving humanity. He is trying to get more acclaim for himself. That's all he has ever cared about. He wants glory. Which is why I could no longer pretend that he is a good man.

Oh brother. Does your complain against him have to boil down to this idiotic crap?

That's not true at all. Maybe you can list his "disasters" for us?

Off the top of my head. How about that deal he negotiated with North Korea during the Clinton administration? You know the one where we give them nuclear materials and they promise not to make weapons with it. Which they then turned around and broke.

That would be the one he got the Nobel Peace Prize for. For some reason giving nuclear materials to N. Korea is an act of peace.

Oh brother. Does your complain against him have to boil down to this idiotic crap?

Its idiotic to point out he isnt trying to do anything but get more acclaim for himself? It's true. He isnt nobly serving his country in his retirement years. He is still trying to get the glory he wanted as President. Because he cares only about one thing, his legacy.

Its idiotic to point out he isnt trying to do anything but get more acclaim for himself? It's true. He isnt nobly serving his country in his retirement years. He is still trying to get the glory he wanted as President. Because he cares only about one thing, his legacy.

That's ridiculous .. Carter never cared about "acclaim."

These ridiculous attacks on Carter only highlight how desperately out of touch with reality zionist supporters are.

There has to be something wrong with EVERYBODY who does not kiss Israel's ass. No one can simply have an honest difference of opinion.

Ridiculous and immature

Last edited:

These ridiculous attacks on Carter only highlight how desperately out of touch with reality zionist supporters are.

There has to be something wrong with EVERYBODY who does not kiss Israel's ass. No one can simply have an honest difference of opinion.

Ridiculous and immature

Yeah. He never had any desire about acclaim. That's why he has been so upset about not getting that Nobel Peace Prize for decades. It's because he doesnt give a damn about it.

I havent said anything about Israel. Support the genocide of the Israeli people all you want. That is ridiculous and immature. But that's not what I'm talking about. I am talking about Carter and this total nonsense that he is somehow a good guy when everything he has ever done was for his own benefit.

I was more than willing to give Carter the benefit of the doubt. But he has repeatedly proved himself to be concerned only with himself.

Ridiculous and immature

Honesty is not what you're all about.

Yeah. He never had any desire about acclaim. That's why he has been so upset about not getting that Nobel Peace Prize for decades. It's because he doesnt give a damn about it.

I havent said anything about Israel. Support the genocide of the Israeli people all you want. That is ridiculous and immature. But that's not what I'm talking about. I am talking about Carter and this total nonsense that he is somehow a good guy when everything he has ever done was for his own benefit.

I was more than willing to give Carter the benefit of the doubt. But he has repeatedly proved himself to be concerned only with himself.

1. Do Jews who support the same positions that Ido want to see the genocide of Israeli people?

2. Am I in a Twilight Zone episode or doesn't Carter already have the Nobel Peace Prize?

Actually, I'm very intelligent. You on the other hand are a complete tool. You are rock bottom stupid

Any opposition to Israel on this board means that you're some kind of deviant and will bring you showers of insults .. which is all they have.

News Alert News Alert.

Flash!

Nobel prizes along with the UN and the IRC don't mean shit, as they are biased Hell Yassar Arafat won a Nobel Peace Prize,,

I don't agree that Mr. Carter is doing this for his legacy. There are other Presidents who also care about their legacy, I don't see them out there knee deep in gaza crap.

1. Do Jews who support the same positions that Ido want to see the genocide of Israeli people?

2. Am I in a Twilight Zone episode or doesn't Carter already have the Nobel Peace Prize?

1)Quite possibly. I cant understand how anyone can support Hamas when they state publically that they want to kill all the Israelis.

2)Yes he did get one eventually, but that didnt stop him from complaining about not getting one before he got it.

Forum List

Back