JFK: Inside the target car

A lone, disaffected nut killed the President. A tragedy, to be sure, but not a conspiracy.

Thats been a proven fairy tale the media and government have brainwashed the people with over the years.

Has it ever occurred to you that the guys telling you this conspiracy stuff might just be completely full of crap?

the ones telling you this crap that oswald was the lone assassin are the ones completely full of crap.you guys faith in government institutions and the mainstream media is appalling.Thats what woke me up to the REAL united states I live in is the movie JFK.after I saw that movie,I read over 40 books on the topic over the years and interviewed witnesses that were there that day,and authors of books and went down to dallas a few times over the years.witnesses said they saw a gunman firing behind the picket fence and the photographs clearly prove it.obviously you have read nothing but the fairy tale warren commission report all these years.even the HSCA in the 70's determind the warren commission was wrong.that there was evidence of a second shooter and you guys STILL defend that fairy tale warren commission report.:lol::lol:

thanks for showing that clip on LBJ's mistress Eots.I was fortunate enough to meet her a few times over the years before she died and she always spoke about how the night before the assassination she was at LBJ'S ranch and LBJ came out of a meeting where she saw LBJ'S buddy John Connolly,J Edgar Hoover and Dick Nixon go into and later on they came out and LBJ said to her-After tomorrow,That bastard kennedy will never embarrass me again.or something like that.NIXON,HOOVER,LBJ were all buddies who had known each other since way back in the 50's at LEAST.They all hated kennedy and they all wanted him out of the way.Thats why Dallas was a perfect place to do it cause LBJ was from texas and had all the corrupt politicians and policemen in his back pocket.He was the one that had the mayor change the parade route.Anybody who knows anything about the JFK case knows that a couple days before the assassination,Kennedy signed executive order NSM# 263 which called for a complete withdrawel from vietnam by 1965.after JFK was assassinated,a couple days later Johnson REVERSED kennedys withdrawel plans and signed order executive order NSMm #273 which REVERSED kennedys withdrawel plans and ESCULATED the war.It was all over the pentagan papers back then saying kennedy wanted to withdraw from vietnam completley by 1965.It was no secret.everybody in the military knew it.

you guys seriously have way too much faith in the mainstream media and government institutions.

Last edited:
And the FBI wasn't gonna do shit. J. Edgar Hoover at the helm hated the Kennedy Brothers. The same POS who sent letters to MLK. Jr telling him to kill himself or he'd reveal the fact that MLK.Jr had a mistress.[/QUOTE]

To me, the conspiracy isn't who shot JFK but why and if there was anyone behind it.

Even if Oswald was the lone shooter, it doesn't mean someone wasn't controlling him.

I wonder why THIS hasn't been shown throughout the media.

Carlos Marcello Had JFK Killed

“Yeah, I had the son of a bitch killed. I’m glad I did. I’m sorry I couldn’t have done it myself!”

These were the words of Carlos Marcello, the Mafia godfather of Louisiana and Texas. And he was talking about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Marcello’s startling admission is in uncensored FBI files at the National Archives, detailed for the first time in a new encyclopedic book “Legacy of Secrecy” by Lamar Waldron.

The Mafia easily had the most to gain by killing JFK and essentially getting JFK and RFK out of the way.

And of course, I'm willing to bet 2-1 that the CIA was involved also to at least a certain extent.

Finally someone other than me and Eots who has logic and common sense who can think for themselves and outside the box.Good points Robert.yeah the mafia had a lot to gain by killing kennedy no doubt.But they didnt have the MOST to gain.

The ones that had the most to gain was the CIA cause after The Bay Of Pigs debacle that the CIA tried to trick kennedy into ordering an all out invasion of ,after that failed and kennedy realised the CIA lied to him,he threatend to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the four winds is what he was quoted saying once.He wanted to dismantle the CIA and they were not about to allow that happen.The mafia was involved but at a lower level.I played with the idea for a while that it was the mafia and the mafia alone that did it, but they didnt have the power to set oswald up like he was and to control the media like they were.The CIA "DOES" have that kind of power and did though. So yeah the mafia was involved but at a lower level.It was mostly the CIA and military industrial complex -"that Eisenhower warned the american public about in his fairwell address" that killed kennedy. again good post Robert.well done..:clap2:

Last edited:
last part-Back to the HISTORY CHANNEL and Talmud experts.In the core of my being,these talmud experts featured in The Bible Code.Predicting armageddon occur to me as the biggest liars regarding the encoding of all the turning events that are claimed to be revealed.The experts dont reveal anything of their methods which could be verified.They conviently affirm the popular myths of 9/11 and,those of us who study 9/11 see clearly the fingerprints of an ISRAELI CRIMINAL SYNDICATE.How beguiling is this brainwashing about the JFK assassination being "OSWALD" and RFK was "SIRHAN". Each of these crimes has benefitted the criminal syndicate of Israel. JFK'S executive directive 11110 is a likely motive for Israeli criminal synidicate to assassinate-among other reasons.9/11 benefited Israeli by bringing the military might of the us to Israel's regional enemies.The HISTORY CHANNEL has promoted its documentaries about 9/11,flight 93 and the kennedy assassination.Each of these are ENFORCED MYTHS-the official stories designed to fool and enslave.The HISTORY CHANNEL should be named something like THE ISRAELI CRIMINAL SYNDICATE PROPAGANDA CHANNEL. I could not have said that last thing any better.

AMEN !!!! You said it all Brother

How could it be a CIA/Mafia plot when the Jews are behind it? I'm pretty sure that the mafia doesn't work for the Jews. :blahblah:
because morons want to ignore REAL scientific examinations of an event and prefer to use nutter conspiracy sites as proof

How could it be a CIA/Mafia plot when the Jews are behind it? I'm pretty sure that the mafia doesn't work for the Jews. :blahblah:

Ever heard of the Jewish Russian Mafia?
Headquartered in Moscow but made up of not only of Russian but American, Israeli, Polish, Columbian and other Jews

Contrary to popular belief, the "Mob" is not exclusive to Italians as Jewish Hollywood would have you believe.

good videos Eots.people should really look at the entire 80 minute video of madeline brown talking,that ones is REALLY good.people need to stop listening to the government and the media when a tragedy like 9/11 or the kennedy assassination happens and START listening to the witnesses that were there.I have spoken to madelibe brown over the years before she died and got to interview jean hill as well who officers grabbed her by the arm and brought her into the room cause she was yelling at a police officer she saw a shooter behind the picket fence that he needed to go after her.Hill was threatned by that police officer there to shut up and told her that they have the shooter and he fired from the window sell and he was the only shooter there

Not only that,but I have also met Oswalds wife Marina oswald and she always tells the facts about how she told the warren commission back then that she believed her husband killed kennedy only because they threatened to deport her children back to russia if she didn't.she was a young frightened girl back then who could not speak very good english so that was the only reason she told the warren commission people what they wanted to hear.Marina oswald now is much older and not afraid of the government anymore and she NOW speaks out against them.

I also have met beverly oliver a few times.Oliver was jack rubys girlfriend and she worked in the bar that ruby owned.she says she saw jack ruby come into the bar a couple times and lee harvey oswald and david ferrie were with him and he introduced oliver to oswald saying-this is my friend lee oswald of the CIA.and when she saw oswald on tv she said to herself-thats jacks friend.many other witnesses reported seeing oswald and ruby together in the prior months before the assassination as well.many witnesses like lee bowers who ran the railroad who came forward to the warren commission and told them they saw a shooter behind the picket fence,many of them died under mysterious circumstances. so only an idiot would STILL believe that fairy tale warren commission report that oswald killed kennedy.

I think I know which book your talking about.I think your talking about the one where the secret service guy is said to accidently have fired his gun which caused him to shot kennedy.Thats a disinformation book.Its been proven full of lies just like the warren commission.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEasB7IRZJs&feature=related]YouTube - Dallas Police : Rifle had NO Fingerprints[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqyufPSuWXY]YouTube - The Fingerprinting of Oswald's dead body[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3_qixjbYCE]YouTube - Were the Autopsy Doctors controlled ?[/ame]

YouTube - Oswald autopsy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bo45aXZaqE&feature=related]YouTube - Lee Harvey Oswald's Wife Speaks[/ame]

Headquartered in Moscow but made up of not only of Russian but American, Israeli, Polish, Columbian and other Jews

Contrary to popular belief, the "Mob" is not exclusive to Italians as Jewish Hollywood would have you believe.

RAFLMAO!!!

nutcase.... freak. lol...

RAFLMAO!!!

nutcase.... freak. lol...
come on jill, you know the jewish mafia runs the world

;)

A lone, disaffected nut killed the President. A tragedy, to be sure, but not a conspiracy.

I watched "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" on the History channel. They have witnesses that place Oswald in the basement breakroom minutes before the shooting. A cop testified that seconds after the shooting, he ran into the building and found Oswald in the basement, the same place he had been all morning, saying he was waiting for a phone call. The elevator in that particular building took a lot more than a few seconds to get from the 6th floor to the basement and there were many people on the stairs, NONE of whom had seen Oswald running down.

Now, unless you can think of a way he got from the 6th floor to the basement in less than a minute....there is no way Oswald could have done the shooting.

I watched "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" on the History channel. They have witnesses that place Oswald in the basement breakroom minutes before the shooting. A cop testified that seconds after the shooting, he ran into the building and found Oswald in the basement, the same place he had been all morning, saying he was waiting for a phone call. The elevator in that particular building took a lot more than a few seconds to get from the 6th floor to the basement and there were many people on the stairs, NONE of whom had seen Oswald running down.

Now, unless you can think of a way he got from the 6th floor to the basement in less than a minute....there is no way Oswald could have done the shooting.

Plus Garrisons investigaters tried to do what the warren commission said that oswald did covering that distace from the "ALLEDGED" snipers nest to the breakroom in the time frame they said he did it.None of them came even close.further proof the warren commission is a fairy tale.Not to mention that the rifle they found was a pieces of crap incapable of making the shots.yeah The Men Who Killed Kennedy is a great video.much more accurate to the truth than what the warren commission is.

Plus you should watch those videos Eots posted,that one with that doctor that has done several thousand autopsies has said the same thing about the warren commission being a fairy tale cause the ENTRANCE wound came from the FRONT of the skull not to mention the fact that all the dallas autopsy doctors said it was an entrance wound in the front as well and anybody who knows anything about firearms knows that when you shoot someone in the back of the head,the head goes FORWARDS not backwards and the motorcycle cop riding behind Kennedy had blood splattered all over his front shirt which is inconsistannt with a shot coming from the back of the head.the list goes on and on with overwhelming proof that the warren commission is a fairy tale.

Last edited:

Plus Garrisons investigaters tried to do what the warren commission said that oswald did covering that distace from the "ALLEDGED" snipers nest to the breakroom in the time frame they said he did it.None of them came even close.further proof the warren commission is a fairy tale.Not to mention that the rifle they found was a pieces of crap incapable of making the shots.yeah The Men Who Killed Kennedy is a great video.much more accurate to the truth than what the warren commission is.

Plus you should watch those videos Eots posted,that one with that doctor that has done several thousand autopsies has said the same thing about the warren commission being a fairy tale cause the ENTRANCE wound came from the FRONT of the skull not to mention the fact that all the dallas autopsy doctors said it was an entrance wound in the front as well and anybody who knows anything about firearms knows that when you shoot someone in the back of the head,the head goes FORWARDS not backwards and the motorcycle cop riding behind Kennedy had blood splattered all over his front shirt which is inconsistannt with a shot coming from the back of the head.the list goes on and on with overwhelming proof that the warren commission is a fairy tale.
you REALLY should look at the show i talked about in the OP

yeah i know you think its all faked, but they looked at all possible angles and none of the ones from the front did the same damage as what happened to Kennedy

What I don't understand is that if it was the government like many conspiracy theorists believe, why didn't they have him killed in a private place or something other than a bullet wound (i.e. fake heart attack) instead of in front of a large group of people with many cameras? Seems like that would be a much easier way to cover everything up.

What I don't understand is that if it was the government like many conspiracy theorists believe, why didn't they have him killed in a private place or something other than a bullet wound (i.e. fake heart attack) instead of in front of a large group of people with many cameras? Seems like that would be a much easier way to cover everything up.

Not as dramatic, and Johnson doesn't get the whole country's support that way. Plus, people would be much more likely to suspect what with conspiracy theorists the way they are.

Forum List

Back